Page 1 of 1
Is the game hard ? [CLOSED]
Spyrothelegend Yellow Sparx Gems: 1105
#1 Posted: 03:44:48 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"hard" was an understatement in TEN and I want to know if this game is as hard as TEN because I didn't really enjoy TEN because it was too hard. So could people who have the game tell me how hard it is ? Thanks
---
I am theneopetmaster on Deviant Art and my fav character issmilie (and I'm a girl)
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#2 Posted: 03:46:25 26/10/2008
*hasn't quite finished* It's more frustrating because it requires so much strategy. It's been insulting my intelligence a lot.
HunterofAvalar Green Sparx Gems: 106
#3 Posted: 03:57:25 26/10/2008
i didnt find TEN challenging at all lol i guess DotD will be a breeze for me..i guess
---
~Expose YourHeart To Summon Ghost Then Face Alone What You Fear Most
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#4 Posted: 04:30:07 26/10/2008
The game isn't too difficult for those of us who adore puzzle/adventure games, such as Zelda and whatnot. It really makes me more perceptive in video games.
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#5 Posted: 05:42:03 26/10/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
*hasn't quite finished* It's more frustrating because it requires so much strategy. It's been insulting my intelligence a lot.

smilie Well, a break from button-mashing will be good for me.... Unless of course, the strategy requires button-mashing. O.o
#6 Posted: 05:47:21 26/10/2008
Nope. smilie
---
#7 Posted: 05:49:23 26/10/2008
Yay! xD Button mashing can be boring after a bit... Unless you are fighting 1000 enemies at once... THAT is entertaining!
#8 Posted: 06:18:46 26/10/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics

XD Well, a break from button-mashing will be good for me.... Unless of course, the strategy requires button-mashing. O.o

TvT This strategy is worst than Ecco The Dolphin.

Yay! xD Button mashing can be boring after a bit... Unless you are fighting 1000 enemies at once... THAT is entertaining!

That's HELL in DotD!
#9 Posted: 06:20:15 26/10/2008

smilie Well, a break from button-mashing will be good for me.... Unless of course, the strategy requires button-mashing. O.o

What the heck is Ecco The Dolphin? *is daft*
---
#10 Posted: 06:30:17 26/10/2008

That's HELL in DotD!

smilie Heh... They should have some sort of Reaction Commands... So we can watch some moves that we only WISH we could do. xP

Ecco the Dolphin. O.O I got stuck on the second level. I kinda just stayed in one spot thinking "Yeah... Now what?"
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#11 Posted: 08:41:56 26/10/2008
Quote: Denri

It's an awesome game which is very confusing and hard to figure out, there is a lot of depth in it and you have to solve tons of things, hard objectives mostly consist of avoiding trouble and that always shows up wherever you go. It's not strait foreward and doesn't exactly give you hints bout what to do.....but than I can't explain, play it for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#12 Posted: 00:34:41 28/10/2008
Gosh, it is quite challenging to me when I fight the enemies without breathing wind, electricity, ice and fire. I can tell that this game is not a real combat game. Other than that, I think that this game is good challenging.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#13 Posted: 00:45:29 28/10/2008
Quote: Denri

XD Well, a break from button-mashing will be good for me.... Unless of course, the strategy requires button-mashing. O.o

*facepalm*

Ecco the Dolphin. O.O I got stuck on the second level. I kinda just stayed in one spot thinking "Yeah... Now what?"

xD I've gotten to Big Blue and a few more levels on the PC version.

Quote: Forgotten World
Gosh, it is quite challenging to me when I fight the enemies without breathing wind, electricity, ice and fire. I can tell that this game is not a real combat game. Other than that, I think that this game is good challenging.

It'd get a -10 as a combat game.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#14 Posted: 00:51:42 28/10/2008
It was pretty easy. I only died tthrice. O.O
Spyrothelegend Yellow Sparx Gems: 1105
#15 Posted: 07:21:43 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
What I want to know is will I find it harder then an experienced gamer ? because the only PS2 games I have played are ANB and TEN.
Can ratchet and clank 2 be considered a strategy game ? smilie'
---
I am theneopetmaster on Deviant Art and my fav character issmilie (and I'm a girl)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me