Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > CreepyPastas are real? ( I was board. What do you think?)
Page 1 of 1
CreepyPastas are real? ( I was board. What do you think?) [CLOSED]
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1 Posted: 04:06:47 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Story.....

Chapter 1

Omg what's going on? What's wrong with these things? God help me I'm going to die by these monsters! Someone please help me..... This is what I'm thinking. I'm stuck in a mansion with these killer, freaks and I'm going to die. I locked myself in a room without thinking, I'm doomed. I tried to run away from the two guys who wanted to like eat me and well I'm is a predicament now. I just wanted to break down and cry when the two started to pound on the door. Please I pray to god this can't be the end, please someone answer my prayers. Please...help...me....

Now let's go to a the day before all of this happened.....
October. 31, 2017....
I'm so happy it's Halloween. I thought as I searched for my costume, it was a sorry excuse for a costume, but I ran out of time...and money. So my costume was a killer, Jeff the Killer to be exact. Mom said that she wouldn't buy me anymore costumes and I didn't have the money so I improvised, I got a worn white hoodie and put red food colouring over it to look like blood. I have to admit it want that bad, but it could have been better. I grabbed a plastic knife and put on some makeup. I used lipstick to make a fake carved smile on my face and used black eye shadow to make my eyes look dark and scary.
If you've seen or heard of poor Jeffery Woods, he didn't deserve this kind of treatment. I knew the boy, he was so kind and caring. Now people made a stupid story about him after he committed suicide. Now innocent Jeffery Woods is known as the harsh killer, Jeff the killer. He was my friend once upon time, and now his death is just a joke to most people. If you've read the stories his description is a 14 or 15 year old boy with long black hair, faded blue eyes, a carved smile, his eyelids are burnt off, he wears a white hoodie, has a bleached face and he carries around a knife.
See a sick joke. Just like the others..... I knew Jane,Ben ,Jack ,Liu ,Tim ,Brian , Sally, and Toby. They all have went missing, killed, suicide, took another persons life by accident, you name it, but still stories have been made up about these people. No ones death should be treated that way, and I'm ashamed to take part in the concept. It is what it is, though. I had to think fast so this is what I thought of.... Anyway, today is the Halloween dance at the Youth Centre. I can't wait, I'm so excited! Felicity's going to bring me there and then bring me back home. I got ready early because the makeup took me three hours. Dear lord I'm never going through that again! After dinner she picked me up and we went to her house until the dance.
After the dance.......
"Come on Felicity! I've gotta be home before 12." I nagged to her it was just 11, but I'm sure mom wouldn't be pleased if I was late.
"Coming Paige hold on a second." She said back to me and struggled to put her shoe back on. She stumbled over and almost fell, a giggle escaped my mouth.
"Hey that's not funny!" She complained.
I looked at her with a stern look," not funny? Not funny like the time your couch tried to eat me!"
She laughed, " but that was funny."
"No it wasn't."
"Yes it was."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"
I sighed,"fine it was.... Come on I've gotta go home."
She finally got her shoe back on and she got on the four wheeler with me. Felicity started to drive home and well......we learnt to check the gas before driving to Mutton Bay. We ran out of gas at the sandbags," well...." Felicity said.
"Yah." I replied sourly," what now?"
"We could walk back to my house." She replied.
"I'll just walk home."
" but Paige it's not safe." She said worriedly.
" it is safe. No ones going to mess with a killer." I replied.
She laughed," fine just phone when you get there."
"I will don't worry. Bye"
"Bye."
Then I was alone. I was half way there when I started to feel like I was being watched. Every time I turned around no one was there, but there was a constant ticking noise and a few cracks in the woods. I thought it was just my imagination and it being Halloween and all I just thought it was all natural, I guess I was wrong....
Shortly after I saw a guy in a orange hoodie, who the heck would be out this late? I thought, maybe it's Broch, Victor and Connor planking me or someone else who was around. They were talking about planking someone to night. "Hey you!" I called out. The guy turned around and looked at me then ran to the trail. I never got to see his face so I followed. Mom can be mad if she wants.....I thought. As I walked through the trail I heard the noise getting louder and louder.
......tic,tic,tic.....
I officially started to get freaked out, so I was going to turn around. When I did I was face to face with a guy with a mask and a tan/yellowish hoodie on. The mask had feminine features, black lips, raised eyebrows, black around the eyes and the mask was white. Then I backed up into someone when I went to walk away. I looked up because the person was taller than me and because I backed up into their chest. It was a teenaged boy with pale shin, green eyes, brown messy hair, a brown hoodie, yellow glasses, two hatchets and a mouth guard. Also the boy seemed to make a tic noise and twitch every once and a while. I gulped and thought, oh great, Hannibal the cannibal and the masked one. I'm so screwed.... I went to walk between the two guys, but the guy with the orange hoodie stepped in front of me. He had a ski mask on with red eyes and a stitched frown on it. I sighed, "Victor, Connor and Broch, stop right now this isn't funny!" I said angrily at them.
They laughed, well the one with the mask and the boy with the brown hair laughed, the one with the orange hoodie just stood there.
" hehehe, were not your friends girl." The boy with brown hair said.
The guy with the mask, "not any more at least...."muttered and grabbed my arm. I didn't understand him so I don't know what he said.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:33 03/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 15:19:55 22/06/2014
Gehehe. Fun.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#3 Posted: 23:09:09 22/06/2014
Ooh! Make the next chapter!!!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 05:28:06 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
Side note: none oft the peoples names and places aren't. Actual people I know except for Felicity she I'm referring to prex. If any of it is real I don't know.))
Anyway onward to the story!))
Continued.....

" hehehe, were not your friends girl." The boy with brown hair said.
The guy with the mask, "not any more at least...."muttered and grabbed my arm. I didn't understand him so I don't know what he said.......
"Let me go! Let me go!" I yelled and tried to escape his grip. After a while I got a idea I unzipped my hoodie and I escaped. As I tried to do so I backed up and fell in the lake," help me please, someone!" I yelled. I could actually swim, but everything escaped my mind, I panicked and forgot how to swim. All I knew was that I had to get away from these psychos and keep my head out of the water.
The three just stared at me and tilted there heads. The guy in the orange hoodie turned to the other two," s-should we h-help?" He asked.
They shrugged," I guess so!" The one with the mouth guard and brown hair said, before he jumped in the lake and saved me from drowning. He through me over his shoulder and carried me to shore," our boss is going to be so happy we caught you~" he said happily.
" N-no! I'm n-not going with you people!" I yelled and hit, the boy who was carrying me on the back. He giggled every time I hit him.
"Oh yes you are." the one with the white mask said before coming face to face, er...I mean mask.
I sighed, " W-what do you guys want from me?"
He shrugged,"don't know, but well find out soon. Just shut up or we'll make you." He said some what sadly.
I didn't understand it, what's with them and shrugging? There just a bunch of shruggers. Anyway a better question is what do they want from me? I thought.
The three boys and I went deeper and deeper into the erie, dark, gloomy forest. It gave me the chills just to look around. This place seemed so familiar yet, it had such strange feelings, that words can only describe. For example it felt so depressed, corrupted, broken, missing, lost, torture, gloom, I can make a list that goes on forever. I glanced at the guy with the orange hoodie, then at the guy with the white mask,"can you guys at least tell my your names?" I asked.
The masked one sighed," I'm Masky. The guy who scarring you is Toby and the guy in the orange hoodie is-"
Masky was cut off by the guy in the hoodie," I-I'm Hoodie." He said shyly.
"As you can see he's super shy. ." Masky said to me.
"Yah I see...." I replied.
Toby looked back at me," Hoodie's only shy because he's around new people or girls he li-" he was cut off by Hoodie elbowing him.
"What was the last part?" I asked.
"I-I'm shy w-when I'm a-around girls....." Hoodie admitted.
"Aww...it's ok Hoodie you don't need to be nervous/shy around me. Anyway I find your stuttering cute." I said to him. I'm sure he blushed under his mask. I was getting tired, and long story short I can be somewhat flirty when I'm tired.
"T-t-thanks P-Paige, th-that was n-nice of y-you to s-say." Hoodie told me.
I smile, " all of you told me your name, so I guess I'll tell you mine, my name's-" I was then cut off by Masky.
"Paige. We know we've been stalking you for the past three or four years. We know all about you." He said and Hoodie also shook his head.
"What the hell!" I yelled at them," why would you be stalking me?! That's just so creepy!"
"Calm down and we can explain." Masky told me.
"Fine...." I replied as I crossed my arms. You know it's rather creepy to know three guys kinda around my age has been stalking me for four years.
They better have a good explanation....I thought.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#5 Posted: 12:47:59 06/07/2014
Ohh, nice!

Toby makes me laugh smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#6 Posted: 13:15:35 06/07/2014
This is great so far, I can't wait for more of this story
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#7 Posted: 03:35:28 11/07/2014
MOAR!
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#8 Posted: 04:20:31 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 :Terrible Two: part one

Continued.....
"Slenderman told us." Masky said to me. Well....just what I thought, but not what I hoped.
"W-why?" I asked. I didn't want to die and I didn't want to be there for some weird reason.
"B-because he s-said that y-your special." Hoodie replied. I was quiet confused, special, me? Wow something strange must be going on.
"Oh, Paige there's one more thing you should know." Toby said.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Ok two things. One, you shouldn't be scared of us. We're not going to hurt you and two, there's more of us and your going to meet us all...." He paused for a minuet," that wasn't it, oops anyway, umm thing I was going to say is-" Toby was cut off by, Masky.
"Sheesh Toby, you could have just told her that we were going to take her friend too." Masky said annoyed with Toby.
"Felicity?" I asked.
"Y-yeah..." Hoodie replied.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because she's special too...." Masky said," can you be quiet now we're getting close to the mansion now." He added.
Mansion? What mansion? Is it the creepypasta mansion? Is it real? Is any of this real? Please just tell me this is a dream. I'm not sure id it's a good dream or a nightmare,but this is going to be so cool. I get to meet all the CreepyPastas or that's what I thought. Then all my thoughts went away when I realized that I was on the ground and Toby was partially lieing on me," Toby, get off please." I said trying not to freak out. Toby tripped over a tree root and that's how he fell,but when he fell he almost made me lose my head, literally! He had his hatchets in hand until he tripped one got stuck in a tree about an inch away from Hoodie, and the other ones stuck in the ground beside my head.
"I-I'm so sorry, Paige. I didn't mean to hurt y-you or anything." He said trying to make me feel less shocked and shook up for what just happened.
I got up and dusted myself off," I-It's ok, I-I'll be fine." I said and tried not to stutter. I looked around to find Masky and Hoodie. Hoodie stared at the hatchet in the tree beside him and was trembling. Masky was trying to calm him down and het Toby's hatchet out of the tree.
Toby walked over to the tree and got his hatchets back, when the three turned around I was gone,"Paige?!" They all said.

I wondered off on my own, they found me once they'll just find me again. As I was walking I heard noises, whispers, howling, the wind, the sound of static, and worst of all quotes of some creepypastas. This freaked me out, so I turned away to walk back to where I came from and, I ran into a blond kid who was wearing a Link costume.
" Nice costume and I'm sorry I ran into you. I didn't see you there. " I said and backed away a little.
He tilted his head to the side a little which confused me," you shouldn't have done that...." He said.
I smiled thinking that this was a little joke," why not?" I asked innocently, I guess he's trying to act like BEN.
He took a step closer," because.....it's your turn..." He said and snickered and his eyes turned from ocean blue to black with blood running from them. We were too close for my liking so I backed up again and I think I backed into a tree. He stepped closer again,"...you've meet with a terrible faith haven't you....Paige.....?"
I was shocked that he knew my name,".......N-N-No......" I replied and ran into another guy. I looked up at him, he had a super pale face, burnt eyelids and a carved smile, Jeff?!? I went to run away, but 'Jeff' grabbed my arm," where are you going doll face?" He examined me which made me feel uncomfortable," looks like you like my style." He added. Yeah right, dumb***. You make me laugh, like your style I didn't have a costume so I improvised, I thought. I didn't dare say anything bad to any of these two. Maybe they are real, maybe they're Jeff and BEN....I hope they don't hurt me....I just hope.
I continued to stare at him and didn't say a word. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist," why don't you come back home with us~" 'BEN' whispered in my ear. This made shivers go down my spine, and made the both of them smile even more.
"Yeah, why don't you come with us? We don't want anything bad to happen to our pretty new girl~" 'Jeff' said to me.
'BEN' bit my ear playfully yet gently," please come?" He begged and didn't let me go.
I started to cry....just out of nowhere. I didn't want to die, I didn't want to be raped or anything by these two...I knew what these two were capable of doing to a girl.... I was only 16, I didn't want anything to happen to me. BEN stopped right away when I started to cry. He let me go too," BEN what the **** did you do to her!?" 'Jeff' yelled.
"J-Jeff," he looked down at me,"I-I don't know. I d-don't think I hurt her." BEN replied to his friend.
" well you obviously did something to her!" Jeff yelled again.
All the yelling made me cry more, Jeff and BEN looked down at me. They both sat down, BEN sat in front of me and Jeff sat behind me," P-Paige did I h-hurt you?" BEN asked. I didn't reply....
Jeff grabbed me and put me on his lap. I flinched as he did so," look sweetheart tell us why your crying." He said to me. I wiped away my tears, and still didn't answer. I tried to get up and sit somewhere else,but Jeff wouldn't let me leave.
" Jeff stop hogging her, she's mine too." BEN complained.
"Well I'm the one who made her stop crying, elf boy." Jeff replied to his friend.
What am I to these two? Am I some kind of toy to them? I thought. And I managed to get off of Jeff's lap and sit down alone for a few minutes before BEN put me on his lap. I flinched again," something wrong,babe?" He asked.
I nodded,'yes'.
"What is it then?" He asked and then realized that I was wet. He quickly pushed me off of his lap and onto the ground,"your wet! Why are you so wet?!" BEN questioned and started to freak out, I smiled. "Oh, you think this is funny don't you, Paige?" He asked not very pleased. I nodded 'yes' again and sat in the middle of the two again. BEN got kinda mad.
"BEN don't get so mad at our new girlfriend. She'll make it up to you later." Jeff said and made me lie down. I didn't like where this was going, but I stayed there and looked up at the two.
"Let's just take her home already." BEN said.
"Fine..."Jeff replied and carried me, back to there home.
I was crying again, I didn't want to have anything to do with these two. There both pervs and I don't like them. They can be nice,but when I just meet them and there acting this way, it just makes me worried.
Masky, Hoodie and Toby where are you guys? I thought while being brought into the huge house....
"What are we going to do?" Toby asked.
"W-we have t-to get her back o-or Slendy'll punish u-us." Hoodie added.
"I'm thinking guys.....she couldn't have went too far...." Masky said.
The looked for Paige for about a hour, but nothing.... They walked back to the mansion disappointed that they didn't find her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:22:16 11/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#9 Posted: 04:23:41 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 part two
Sorry I had to double post))

Jeff and BEN brought me into a bed room and sat me down on one of the beds. I thought that it was BEN and Jeff's room,but it was full of girly things. Well kinda, there were a few girly nicknacks, makeup and lipstick on a dresser. That's when I realized we must be in Clockworks room or something. BEN put his finger to my lip and then his, telling me to be quiet. Meanwhile Jeff was looking through one of the drawers for something. He was taking forever, BEN sighed and pushed Jeff out of the way, and picked out some cloths. Jeff then brought me to another room,but this time I knew it was Jeff's and BEN's room. Jeff lid me on his bed and lid down beside me. I moved away slightly, because I felt uncomfortable again. BEN noticed,"Jeff just let her relax and get into some dry cloths."
"Why don't we watch her get dressed?" He suggested, which sickened me.
BEN sighed," Sadly no...." He pointed to a door," that's the bathroom Paige, your dry close is on the side of the sink." He said.
I nodded and walked in and locked the door. I got re-dressed in the none wet cloths that the two picked out. The only thing that I didn't like was that the top was too....revealing for my taste(it want that bad, but I like cloths that is meant for gym and stuff). I opened the door slightly," C-Can I have a-another shirt please?" I asked in a low voice. Jeff rushed to the door and opened it completely. He just stared at me. I crossed my arms over my chest, which I swear he was staring at. I looked up at him and he had a nose bleed? I was confused,maybe BEN hit him. I looked over at BEN,"Please..." I asked him and he brought me a green hoodie.
"This is the best thing that I could find." He said as he also looked at my chest, but at least he tried not to stare and tried to keep eye contact.
"Thank you...." I said quietly as I took the hoodie and shut the door. Perves......I thought as I put on the hoodie. Then I heard the boys arguing over me again.
I sighed, and walked out and lid down on Jeff's bed. Neither of the boys noticed and just kept arguing. I got in under the blankets and got comfortable. I was tired too tired to bother with the boys. I closed my eyed and started to fall asleep. Jeff and BEN soon finished their argument and noticed that I was asleep or almost asleep in Jeff's bed. The two boys smirked and crawled into bed with me, BEN behind me hugging my by my waist and Jeff in front of me, he was playing with my hair. Then it hit him, Jeff decided to unzipped my hoodie a little because I had it all the way up to my neck. BEN heard the 'zip' noise and glared at Jeff. He gave him a 'don't think about it look' and Jeff returned a 'I don't care look'. BEN rolled his eyes and started to play with my ears. Then Jeff pushed BEN out of the bed. Which made a loud 'thud' sound and BEN groaned when he hit the cold floor.
Jeff crawled on top of me, I still didn't wake up, he then started to kiss me,I didn't wake up. Then he started to kiss up and down my neck, I still didn't wake up,but I moaned in my sleep. This made him smirk even more......until......the door opened Homicidal Liu.
"J-Jeff what's going on?" He asked his brother," Yeah, what the hell's going on Jeff?! We were sleeping." His other personality added.
Jeff stopped and sat on top of me," Liu go back to bed, it's nothing.....BEN was just sleep walking and I hit him because he was being annoying." He said and tried to cover up that there was a girl in the room.
"B-but Jeff what was all the m-moaning about? Is someone here with y-you two?" Liu asked," is there a chick in here or are you two just being gay(also means happy)?" Sully added.(I think that's his other personalities name is)
Jeff didn't answer and looked away. Liu stepped closer to Jeff and noticed me," D-do you remember w-what Slender said about h-having human girlfriends Jeff? If y-you do a-anything to her.....Slendy will make sure you c-can't do that again....." Liu replied and looked at the ground.
Jeff let out a sad sigh,"I know....."
BEN looked up at Liu,"we know dumb***!" He snapped.
Liu had a jump scare from BEN's sudden anger towards him.
Jeff got off me and grabbed his hoodie, and walked over to Liu, he held the knife to his throat,"Liu, what the **** is wrong with you?! Your not suppose to be here, you should be in bed asleep."
"I-I know...."he replied and backed up into the wall with his brother still putting his knife to his throat," I-I'm sorry Jeff, I-I really am, I-I didn't mean to barge i-in like that. I-I won't let it h-happen again." Liu said begging to keep his life.
I woke up finally and sat up on the bed. I saw Jeff and some new guy beside the door, fighting and BEN was nowhere to be seen. I didn't like what Jeff was doing and I jumped out of bed and ran out the door. Jeff and BEN said,"No!"
And Liu just watched me leave,"I'll leave you for later,"Jeff said before leaving his brother and running after me.
Liu sighed and went back to his room, with one question in his mind, who was she?
The three Proxies walked up to the door alongside each other first was Masky on the left ,then Toby in the middle, and last was Hoodie on the right. They all sighed, " time for a beating...." Masky said sadly.
"Y-yeah...." Hoodie added.
Toby put his arms around his friends shoulders," come on guys. I'm sure that it won't be that bad.." He said.
"B-but you d-don't feel pain T-Toby..." Hoodie said.
"Yeah, you won't feel a thing....it's no fare." Masky added.
"Look guys we just have to beg to Slendy for one more day. She couldn't have gone far...." Toby said the first sentence happily and the second one sadly," look I'm sure that she's still in the woods and she'll be there tomorrow if she didn't get eaten by anything." He added and laughed.
"That's not funny Toby...."Masky and Hoodie replied.
"Yes it is." Toby said and opened the door," I'm sure everything's going to be ok once we go inside." He said worriedly.
The other two nodded and opened the doors.
I ran downstairs and saw that a door was opening, I ran for my life I turned my head to see, Jeff and when I looked forwards,'bang'! I ran into someone and we tumbled down the stairs. I hurt myself a bit I didn't hurt much,but I think the person I ran into might be hurt more than me. I looked down to see that I ran into Toby. Omg thank goodness it was him, to be honest I was relived that it was just him and none of the others. I was sitting onto of Toby with my legs to the sides of his waist, but I didn't notice. "Toby are you ok?" I asked worriedly.
I could see Toby smiling from in under his mouth guard, an he hugged me,"found her!" He said excitedly. He twitched as he hugged me, he twitched a lot to me at least.
I wondered what was wrong with him,"Toby please tell me if your ok or not?" I asked and felt a little dizzy.
"Yeah I'm just fine," he then frowned when he noticed that I was a little off balance, " are you ok, Paige?" He asked sternly and hugged me again.
"I'm just ....just fine. I only hit my head, no big deal....it doesn't hurt much anyway." I replied.
Masky and Hoodie soon walked down the stairs to greet me to, but something was odd....they didn't they just stood there. Toby rubbed my head with one of his hands and hugged me with the other. He soon stopped for a reason I didn't understand, just like the reason Masky and Hoodie were just standing there. I just didn't understand, but I'm sure I will understand soon.

To be Continued........
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#10 Posted: 05:47:10 11/07/2014
Ok... moar still wanted. But write at your own pace, of course.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#11 Posted: 11:31:26 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I did, I was bored yesterday Lolz))

Continued........
I looked down at Toby with a questioned look on my face. He was looking at his hand, then back at me,"what is it?" I asked.
He hugged me tighter," y-your bleeding." He replied sounding worried and put his hand in front of my face. I didn't care and sat back up, I was still sitting on Toby,"P-Paige please l-lie down and relax, your going to hurt your self more."
"Toby I-I'm just fine. I only hit my head, no big deal." I said and got off of him and started to walk towards the steps before I collapsed in front of Masky and Hoodie, I blacked out and they were the last things I saw.
The next thing I knew I was in a bed. The old house creaked and made noise, i looked around to try and find, Masky,Hoodie or Toby, but none of them were there. I was alone.....or was I alone? I then saw someone come out of the shadows, he wore a black hoodie and he had a blue mask with black stuff dripping from it. I knew who it was right away.....Eyeless Jack or E.J. for short,"I see your awake..." He said and broke me out of my thoughts, I nodded and tensed up as he walked closer," what's wrong girly, scared?"
I nodded shyly and he laughed," don't worry I'm not going to steal your kidneys.....yet..." He muttered and and knelt in front of the bed I was lieing in," do you want me to call for your three pals?" He asked in a hush voice. He was rather quiet,I just wanted him to leave so I shrugged. He sighed,"fine,I'll tell them your awake at least." He whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine and you could tell that he was smiling as he left the room. I never spoke until he was gone, "Cannibal...."I whispered and hugged my knees. Everything felt so weird, as if this was a nightmare that I would never wake up from. My worst fears were coming to life, EJ, Jeff, BEN, the creepypasta mansion.....etc. I'm so *****ed......
E.j walked towards Masky,Hoodie, and Toby's rooms.He opened the door,"Paige is fine and you can go see her whenever. Oh and one more thing, she can't stay in my room so go ahead and take her, she won't last long if I'm there with her....." EJ said and left.
The three looked at each other, they were all dusted about what EJ said,"you know we should go get her right away." Masky said.
"Y- yah we d-don't need Paige t-to be I-in EJ's r-room, we can't t-trust him....." Hoodie added.
" ok then it's settled, I'll go get her!" Toby said before rushing to the door.
Masky grabbed Toby's wrist,"hold on, listen she's hurt so you have to be carful with her."
"Fine, see ya guys~" Toby said happily before slipping out of Masky's grasp and ran to EJ's room. He opened the door,"Paige how's you feeling?" He asked before stepping inside.
"I'm fine, but my head still hurts a little." I replied and sat up,"what are you doing here?" I asked.
He smiled,"I'm here to get you~" he said almost in a teasing voice. He walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder.
" Toby I can walk on my own. Put me down now!" I demanded.
" no way Paige your coming with me." He told me and took me towards his room, well I think it's his room anyway. The door has a O with a X through it, this symbol symbolizes a proxy. He opened the door and I saw three other doors inside," my room's on the left, Masky's is straight down the hall and Hoodie's room is I the right. Your welcome to go in any of our room's whenever you want." Toby explained.
"....thanks" is the only thing I managed to say," ummm Toby."
"Yyeeeeesss?" He questioned.
"Can you put me down now?" I asked.
"Oh right." He said and laughed. He put me down and walked into his room,"see ya Paige."
"Bye....?" I said, confused and lost I sat on the floor for a while then grew bored. I sighed and walked over to Masky's room, I knocked on the door. No answer.... Strange I thought and opened the door. Masky was asleep in his bed and he still had his mask on, I shrugged and walked over to him. He was snoring his head off, I guess there all tired from last night....I thought. I then left the room and decided to explore the mansion.
I looked around at all the doors. I found so many rooms, Lj, EJ, Sally, Slenderman, Lost Silver, Liu, Steve, Glitchy Red, Jane, Jeff, BEN, Dark Link, and many other rooms. I didn't dare enter any of the rooms. When I walked to the end of the hall I found a door that said, do not enter. It got me curious, I went to turn the knob,but I stopped myself. I turned around and bumped into some one," what do you think your- oh hey there, are you new here?" A un none voice asked me. I looked up to see.......
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:09:41 25/07/2014 by FluffyHamster
#12 Posted: 21:26:48 15/07/2014
Ohh! Suspense! Who did you run into...? :3
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#13 Posted: 02:05:23 25/07/2014
Cheese I hate suspense!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14 Posted: 12:12:59 25/07/2014
#Non-Spyro
#15 Posted: 15:17:11 25/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I think I'm going to transfer this fan fiction thing over to http://quotev.com. My user is shaymin202. And I'll add more soon to it soon.
---
#16 Posted: 18:13:45 25/07/2014
Okay smilie

Could you link to your quotev profile if possible please?
---
#17 Posted: 05:50:31 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Here's the link: http://www.quotev.com/story/51...pasta-X-reader/
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me