Page 1 of 1
I BEAT it! And nearly cried! [CLOSED]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#1 Posted: 02:09:32 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I beat it! What an ending! I couldn't understand everything Malefor said; can anyone clairify? OMG!!!!!!!! Do Spyro and Cynder live?! The credits are still going! AAAA The suspense! God, I'm still shaking! Okay, they're done...OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGNITUS IS THE NEW CHRONICLER!!!!!!!! AND THEY SURVIVE!!!!!!

Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
ice_bomb Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2 Posted: 02:24:47 26/10/2008
That ending was amazing.
---
I thought we were ready... I thought they were safe. Please click my eggs!

#3 Posted: 02:47:28 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I wonder... Will history repeat itself? Remember the first three Spyro games? They were awesome, but then the nest 4 games or so sucked! Will this happen again? I mean, with the release of the movies will they release sub-par games for lesser, handheld systems only? My dad said that they will base the next games off of the movies, but I don't see why, since the movies are/will be based off of the games.
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#4 Posted: 07:13:39 26/10/2008
You seem to happy about whatever else happened to care about what Malefor ment. I'm amazed you actually asked.
ultimaZack895 Green Sparx Gems: 209
#5 Posted: 10:02:25 26/10/2008
I will ask and I require an answer, what becomes of Terrador?!?! I NEED to know!!!
---
I'm a FF and LoS maniac, fave charas are Zack, Genesis and Cloud from FFVII, Terrador, Ignitus (guardians),spyro, Cynder and sparx!!!!!
Cynder794 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#6 Posted: 13:47:50 26/10/2008
Quote: ultimaZack895
I will ask and I require an answer, what becomes of Terrador?!?! I NEED to know!!!

Or Cyril, or Volteer?
---
~♥Hero58♥~

Love you <3
#7 Posted: 15:07:16 26/10/2008
...Yeah!!! the other guardians do they appear in the ending?
---
I'm a FF and LoS maniac, fave charas are Zack, Genesis and Cloud from FFVII, Terrador, Ignitus (guardians),spyro, Cynder and sparx!!!!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 15:21:13 26/10/2008
I don't think they do... but Sierra could always decide to keep making the Spyro games in the Legend universe. They just don't have to be connected with the Malefor storyline. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#9 Posted: 15:55:05 26/10/2008
The guardians are fine. It shows them before the credits looking at the pretty landscape and sunshine.
#10 Posted: 16:02:39 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
You seem to happy about whatever else happened to care about what Malefor ment. I'm amazed you actually asked.

What do you mean about what Malefor meant? Although I would like to know what he said about Cynder; they messed his voice up so much to make him sound more evil. The same with the Hermit. HE was creepy!0.0
---
#11 Posted: 17:29:21 26/10/2008
Yayz!!!!!!!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie!!!
---
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#12 Posted: 03:25:19 30/10/2008
Malefor was speaking more along the lines of what he believed that he, Spyro and the other purple dragons were suppose to be. He believed that the purple dragons were meant to be natures weapons of destruction. That the purple dragons were meant to cleanse the world aka wipe out all life when the world became impure or corrupt. That is why Spyro screamed, "He didn't believe it!" Malefor also spoke of how he was controlling Cynder the whole bloody time from ANB to DoTD. He also congratulated Spyro for freeing him and Cynder for aiding him. He also was somewhat confused why Cynder was siding aka working with Spyro.

Malefor basically is really screwed in the head department. He is really twisted and dark. A question about how Malefor became the monster he is needs to be asked and then answered with some believable answer.

Malefor also revealed or just spoke of the fact that there had been other purple dragons besides himself and Spyro. He was the first and there had been others after him. He also complained about the fact that he had been stopped in his time for carrying out what he believed was his duty... destroy aka cleanse the world. Yeah, he was mentally screwed in the head big time like I said before. I felt sorry for him for about a minute before I realized he was just too far gone (read crazy and you get what I mean) to save.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#13 Posted: 03:28:50 30/10/2008
Quote: ultimaZack895
...Yeah!!! the other guardians do they appear in the ending?

The other guardians do appear, towards the end. When Spyro does his final fury, you see Sparx looking over at the Volcano and Cyril, Terrador, and Volteer are behind him. So, I'd assume they're okay xD
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me