Page 1 of 1
Cynder and Spyro Picture [CLOSED]
SPYROSGAL Green Sparx Gems: 456
#1 Posted: 00:46:42 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ok so you guys know that picture of cynder and spyro picture with their armor on?and cynder is looking down.cans omeone tell me whats going on there in that cut scene?
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#2 Posted: 03:26:38 26/10/2008
[spoiler]I believe that is after Ignitus gives them a sheild to get past a wall of fire, taking all his strength and killing him. Cynder has to convince Spyro (whose taken his Dark form (YES! Dark Spyro in high def!) and tries flying back to save Ignitus) to not save him since he'd died anyways, and because of his sacrifice, Spyro and Cynder have gotten that much closer to Malefor's lair.

If that's not it, then Cynder is telling Spyro that she doesn't know if she can "go through with this", and Spyro convinces her that everything they've lost and worked for would be worth nothing if they don't go after Malefor.[spoiler]

I dunno, both of those scenes look very similar. And I'm remembering the picture from memory; link?
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#3 Posted: 03:37:05 26/10/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
I believe that is after Ignitus gives them a sheild to get past a wall of fire, taking all his strength and killing him. Cynder has to convince Spyro (whose taken his Dark form (YES! Dark Spyro in high def!) and tries flying back to save Ignitus) to not save him since he'd died anyways, and because of his sacrifice, Spyro and Cynder have gotten that much closer to Malefor's lair.

If that's not it, then Cynder is telling Spyro that she doesn't know if she can "go through with this", and Spyro convinces her that everything they've lost and worked for would be worth nothing if they don't go after Malefor.

I dunno, both of those scenes look very similar. And I'm remembering the picture from memory; link?

broken spoiler tags [ spoiler ]...........yadayadayada.....[ /spoiler ] (w/o spaces) you forgot the "/" at the end tag.....sorry, I just don't want you to get in trouble....lol
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me