Page 1 of 1
Guide to Elite Enemies [CLOSED]
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#1 Posted: 23:46:45 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, as I go through the game, I'll post here the locations of the Elite Enemies in the game.

What's an Elite Enemy, you say? Welll....

Elite Enemies show up in certain places in levels. You'll know when one's about to appear when you see a red health bar appear at the bottom-right of the screen with a horned head next to it.

They're really tough, and hit you HARD. (With no life expansions they can take you out in two hits!!!) You have to take their mask off first before their health bar starts to decrease.

To do that, you can simply just beat the crap out of it with Melee, but that's not recommended at all, because it takes a LONG time to do. Instead, use breath attacks. Their mask should be a certain color. Use the corresponding element attack on them to knock it off VERY fast. (IE, dark red = Fear; Yellow = Lightening ect.)

So Far:

*****SPOILERS!*****

Catacombs: After the Golem scene in the huge blue room, go back down to the bottom of the room and go into the corner that's left of the door. (IE, as soon as you walk into the room from the door, take a left.)

Valley of Avalar: Go to the field where you pushed the tree over. There should be a cave high up that you can reach with some platforms. Go through it, and then go into the whirlwind. It will carry you to the Elite Enemy in this level. Beat him to get an armor piece!

Enchanted Forest(or 3rd level): The Elite Enemy is high up on the cliff that has the flag on it. Go left from the village for a bit, then head towards the cliff that has all the vines on it. Climb up there to get to the Elite Enemy. Also, after the fight, go up to the green crystal above the area where you fought the Elite Enemy, and look to the left. There's a Health Increase crystal waiting for you! smilie

More to come!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:44 26/10/2008 by Angewomon
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 23:53:39 25/10/2008
Wowzers. I guess I need to beat him for an armor peice.

FYI, 2nd level is called Valley of Avalar.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me