Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders are real???? [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#1 Posted: 05:05:06 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Intro; I was watching youtube on my IPod in the living room. Then my Wii turned on. Okay, get this, I didn't turn my wii on! Then it controlled its self. I could of sworn it had Pokemon Couleseam in. ( The game I played last) But it had Skylanders Trap Team. Listen, I didn't even have trap team. So what on earth? It clicked itself and controlled the things. It clicked play then it said, "Welcome to your doom MWAHAHA" with glowing red eyes. Next thing I know, I was in the game! I was a blue dragoness with a crown and a necklace. Both blue. I also had a Robe like a queen. Was I a queen or a final boss or something?

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2 Posted: 22:17:50 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: Queen?

Just then a skylander came. It must of been a new one cause he doesn't look familiar. "Hello queen Dragoness." he said. "I-I-I'm a queen?" I asked. He nodded. "Like you always had been your majesty." I was shocked. Then I thought of my favorite Skylander, Scratch. "Can you bring Scratch here lease?" I asked. "Yes your majesty." he says. A few minutes later Scratch was there. "You wanted to see me, Queen?" she asked. "Yes. I wanted to talk to you." I replied. Scratch gulped. "A-am I in trouble?"
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#3 Posted: 22:32:33 16/06/2014
Looks like something so far. Keep it up.
#4 Posted: 22:45:40 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter two: WHAT?!?!?!

"No you aren't." I replied. "Good. Cause I was the one who ate your secret cookies." Replied Scratch. "WHAT?!?!!?!" I yelled. "Eep!" yelledd Scratch. "Please don't send me to The Chompie King!" "I won't! I am not that mean!" I replied. Scratch sighed. "But I will send you to Master Eon." I said crossly. "No! Please Don-" It was to late though. My queens staff glew and sent Scratch to master Eon. "Thank Arceus thats over." I said quietly.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 01:32:38 18/06/2014
Good, but short
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me