Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
X-men Second Class ((Now Private)) [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#151 Posted: 22:23:00 21/06/2014
"Okay." I replied and followed the rest. Sence I already used my powers, I don't meed training.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#152 Posted: 08:55:44 22/06/2014
"You need to make them stronger,enemy as we come across they will be getting little by little stronger if we don't train day by day the enemy will be too strong for us to handle.'

"So please do a little training I do every day so when the day come when I need use them I will have confendence to use them in battle to defend the one's we care for and love."
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#153 Posted: 15:08:36 23/06/2014
As I ran, I checked my coordinates. The location was coming up. I glanced ahead of me to realize the roads were thinning out into trails winding around trees and grass. It would probably get deeper as I went in. Taking deep breaths I plunged in, weaving around trees so different than the ones I was used to. I tripped over a root and sprawled in the ground, landing roughly. I coughed as dust and dry bracken flew up in my face, rubbing my eyes. What had I gotten myself into?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#154 Posted: 20:38:37 23/06/2014
OOC: He can read minds?!?! O_O
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#155 Posted: 02:00:48 24/06/2014
OoC: ...who? o.p

I picked myself up from the ground, skin prickling uncomfortably as I glanced around. Had anyone followed me? I jumped into a tree in an attempt to get a good view, but it was very bushy. Also, there were birds and squirrels chattering around me, and it was making my head whirl. I stepped down, and began shambling away, making sure nothing was damaged significantly. Thankfully, I was fine.
But now I had to worry about the mysterious message. I was getting close to the place, and decided I needed to be on my guard, just in case there was a threat. After all, there had been robots in the last town- what was stopping them from setting up a trap to capture innocent mutants? I snapped off a leaf from a tree and rubbed it between my fingers as I explored.
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#156 Posted: 18:51:16 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator
((Anything I missed? I've been gone for a week.))
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#157 Posted: 01:48:54 03/07/2014
"Yeah what did I miss?"
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#158 Posted: 03:50:25 03/07/2014
OCC: You missed nothing really. Cain entered the mansion from a backdoor and is wandering around by himself, and the rest entered from the front.
---
Turtle Power.
#159 Posted: 14:22:46 03/07/2014
Soon a mansion came into view. I glanced at my coordinates, and noticed they told me to go inside. I shrugged, realizing I could just phase out if it was a trap, and stalked around to the back. The door was open and lights were on, meaning someone had already gone inside. One of those other mutants the message had told about? I hoped so. With a deep breath I boldly stepped in, sticking to the shadows.
---
#160 Posted: 18:11:50 03/07/2014
OCC:Eyebrawler, he went through the back door. Not the front door. Technically my character would here her.

Cian felt as if someone saw him. He turns around and looks. He swears he can see a form in the dark but he shrugs, "My eyes must not be as good As they used to be... Still..." Cian truns around, "If anyones back there, don't be shy. I won't hurt you."
---
Turtle Power.
#161 Posted: 18:24:23 03/07/2014
I'd frozen at the first sound I heard in the mansion. There were others, after all! It sounded like a young male. Alright. Definitely not a robot. I then heard him say, "If anyone's back there, don't be shy. I won't hurt you."
Take this chance, Shadmé. You can always sneak away through the walls if it's a trap. So taking a deep breath, I walked out of the shadows, showing myself. I tried to get a good look at the speaker. "Um...hello."
---
#162 Posted: 18:53:56 03/07/2014
OCC: Gosh dang it! I keep forgetting the names of characters because they put '!'!

Cain switches off the breather of his mask and turns back around. He smiles and waves, "H-Hi. I'm Cain. It's okay we are all friends here..." He waddles up slowly to Shadmé, hunched over a bit. He reaches out his hand, "Come on. It's okay."
---
Turtle Power.
#163 Posted: 19:12:26 03/07/2014
My breath caught in my throat as I realized Cain was wearing a gas mask. That's really...different. But he insists he's a friend...a fellow mutant. Well, alright. If he's a mutant I won't judge. My mother told me about some others with even more different looks... I reached out and took his hand. "If you insist," I replied, proud my voice wasn't shivering as much. "Are you a mutant too?" Just gotta make sure.
---
#164 Posted: 19:19:51 03/07/2014
Cain smiles warmly and lays his other hand gently on the top side of her hand, "Yes. My name is Cain. I was asked to come here like you. Are you okay? You seem a little spooked." 'Is it my accent? Or did she see something out there... Maybe it's the way I look...' Cain looks at himself, then back to Shadme, "It's okay. I wear this because it's comfortable... and I'm paranoid... and I'm kinda ugly..."
---
Turtle Power.
#165 Posted: 19:31:45 03/07/2014
I nodded. "Yeah, I'm a little weirded out. This is...new to me. I don't communicate with the outside world much, because there's a colony of robots in the town." This was the first contact I'd had for a long time, and I was surprised to find that it wasn't as uncomfortable as I imagined. "You're alright, I think. It'll just take a bit of time for us all to get used to each other."
---
#166 Posted: 20:46:14 03/07/2014
Cain smiles and slowly lets Shadme's hand free, "Just know I am here to help you. After all, we are all in the same boat, us mutants, right?" Cain nods, "Yes, yes. We will get along just fine. You're one of the first mutants I've seen that doesn't have an incessant compulsion to flaunt your 'powers.' It's rather dangerous as you know... We have no idea if these robots have scanning equipment like the sentinels."
---
Turtle Power.
#167 Posted: 16:10:31 04/07/2014
"I agree with all that," I said simply. "My mother told me it was best to hide my powers. She was alive in the time of the Sentinels. She was one of the few that was alive, at the time. So she was able to give me extra precaution about these robots." I looked back to him. "If these robots managed to do what the Sentinels could not, then we should be extremely wary. Not only because of their strength, but also because there are some robots very close by."
---
#168 Posted: 18:14:54 04/07/2014
Cain nods excitedly, glad to see someones on the same page as him, "Exactly. Now where is the people who wanted us here?" He begins opening doors, revealing several rooms, "This mansion has an awful lot of bedrooms..."
---
Turtle Power.
#169 Posted: 18:42:02 04/07/2014
"Yeah, it does..." I followed Cain, then blushed slightly. "Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Shadmé Pryde. Thanks for, er, being so kind and all..." I poked my head into what looked like a bathroom. Good to know. I wonder if it still works.
---
#170 Posted: 18:46:18 04/07/2014
Cain blinks and turns around, "Thank you, Miss Shadme. For being kind." Cain blushes and stammers out, "N-No one cares i-if you're n-nice anymore..."
---
Turtle Power.
#171 Posted: 18:53:28 04/07/2014
I got out of the bathroom and faced Cain. "You're welcome, I suppose...and yeah, you're right. But we mutants have to be like a family now. I...I will care." I took his hand, trying to find some way of comforting him.
---
#172 Posted: 19:17:06 04/07/2014
Cain pats her hand with his other and draws his hand back, "There doesn't need to be any of that. I understand you care. You're a lovely lady... At least from what I know of you so far. And you are right about us needin' to be family. But, Although I might not seem like it, I'm a tough one... n-no need to comfort me."
---
Turtle Power.
#173 Posted: 19:26:20 04/07/2014
I blushed slightly as Cain said all those nice things. I was definitely lucky to have met him first. "I had to be tough, too," I replied. "But even those kind need comfort." Even though I'd been told by my mother to be wary of other people, and I had been for a long time, I found it easy to warm up to Cain so far. I wished life could be as lovely as this moment.
---
#174 Posted: 19:45:08 04/07/2014
Cain sighs, "I do suppose you're right. I just don't want to make it awkward for you. I'm a morlock, you see, and we are known for being bad at knowing personal space." Cain smiles contentedly, 'She is a smart person. I'm sure she won't fly off the handle if you make a social blunder.' "Many of the others do whatever they want, use their powers haphazardly, hard to talk to, and go all willy-nilly with everything. You on the other hand..." Cain looks up, a twinkle in his eye, "You're like an angel... An angel that fell to Earth to comfort people who have weary eyes and sore nerves."
---
Turtle Power.
#175 Posted: 20:30:10 04/07/2014
"You're fine," I said, keeping my eyes on Cain, and smiling easily. "If you think you're bad, then I'm worse! I never talk to other people. an introvert, if you will." I chuckled slightly. "You're very good about your powers as well. You're really modest." It was the angel thing that surprised me though. I'm pretty sure he saw it in my face. "Is your mutant power...mind reading?"
---
#176 Posted: 20:37:48 04/07/2014
Cain is surprised by the question, "No actually, it isn't. Why?"
---
Turtle Power.
#177 Posted: 20:50:44 04/07/2014
"Erm..." Now that we were on the topic of powers, I was unsure if Cain wanted to hear about it. "That's actually...kinda similar to my mutant strength..."
---
#178 Posted: 21:00:26 04/07/2014
Cain's eye widen, he gulps nervously, then blushes brightly, "Y-You can read minds! Oh g-god! Th-That bit about kissing you was just a joke! I di-didn't really think it would h-happen!" Cain waves his arms as to try and bat away the thought, Sweating from his embarrassment.
---
Turtle Power.
#179 Posted: 21:28:27 04/07/2014
I laughed, "You're silly!" while blushing a bit. Was he actually serious? No, he said it was a joke. I continued to giggle. "The part about the angel, Cain! I have wings!"
---
#180 Posted: 21:33:45 04/07/2014
Cain let out a sigh of relief 'Oh thank god! She thinks I was joking... whew... That would have been so embarrassing...' Cain smiles, "See? I knew you were an angel! I mean, you are a bit darker colored than other angels, but just because you are a dark angel doesn't mean you're bad! You're sweet and smart and a bit shy, but that's okay. Dark angels are all probably shy."
---
Turtle Power.
#181 Posted: 22:26:44 04/07/2014
I grinned. This Cain is really sweet. "Oh, I've never heard anyone say that about me before."Then again, I don't usually talk to people...argh, Shadmé, can't you accept anything positive for one second? "Shy is definitely me, heh. Not sure about the smart. But seriously though, Cain, you're a really awesome guy. You really make me feel at home, even though I've never been here." I kept my eyes locked on his.
---
#182 Posted: 22:35:49 04/07/2014
Cain winks playfully, "It's all the Morlock in me... So... you like cookies?" Cain sits down on the shower floor.
---
Turtle Power.
#183 Posted: 03:26:21 05/07/2014
I smirked mischievously and sat beside him. "Why do you ask? I mean, who doesn't?"
---
#184 Posted: 03:42:18 05/07/2014
Cain takes off his bag and rumages through it, "Where is--There it is!" Cain pulls out a box of white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies and pulls one out and offers it to Shadme, "These are my most favorite cookies in the whole entire world!"
---
Turtle Power.
#185 Posted: 05:18:16 05/07/2014
I was sleeping as a cat, bored. I meowed.

OOC: I didn't know what to post XC
---
#186 Posted: 06:04:24 05/07/2014
OCC: I'm just stalling till the Game Master moves it forward. Though I am enjoying the fact that one of my characters can actually get along with another character.
---
Turtle Power.
#187 Posted: 06:07:13 05/07/2014
OOC: Smolderbrawl won't be on til awhile.......... So ya.

I go into the room with Cain and his friend. "Meow." I meowed.
---
#188 Posted: 06:23:23 05/07/2014
OCC: How can your character know where mine is? My character and Shadme are on the other side of the mansion away from everyone else.
---
Turtle Power.
#189 Posted: 06:27:18 05/07/2014
OOC: I was exploring? Idk I wasn't reading. Besides, I'm a shapeshiftor...........
---
#190 Posted: 07:48:58 05/07/2014
OCC: Why didn't you write that you were exploring, maybe explain how you got in there, tell me what went through your characters mind that made them want to go that direction. Cain's 'Friend' is Shadme, a major character in the story. Why wasn't you reading? What does the fact that you are a Shape-shifter have to do with how you got there?
---
Turtle Power.
#191 Posted: 13:09:02 05/07/2014
OoC: Sorry for late post. DX I keep getting this weird DarkSpyro glitch on my phone where it "cuts off" a section of the page, and I can't see what happened below it. As a last resort, I had to jump on the iPad for this one. smilie

My eyes brightened at the sight of them. "Ooh, these look good!" I happily took one and tried it. Hey, it was good! When was the last time I'd had good cookies? Not for a long time, I believe. "Wow! Thanks Cain!"
---
#192 Posted: 17:01:17 05/07/2014
Cain smiles brightly and sets the box between them, "There. Now we can share the cookies." Cain grabs a cookie and turns the other direction. Moments later he turns back with a large jagged bite out of the cookie, "Mmmmmm~. They are really good! I haven't had some in awhile and I figured I might as share with someone like you."
---
Turtle Power.
#193 Posted: 00:30:48 06/07/2014
I chewed slowly, making sure I could taste all the flavor. There was something really awesome about sitting with a really thoughtful mutant and just relaxing with a box of cookies. I didn't even think about the others, it was all about this moment. I smiled at Cain as he chatted. After I swallowed, I replied "Well this is certainly great. I'm glad we have this time together."
---
#194 Posted: 03:56:19 06/07/2014
Cain nods, "Me to. So do you like any music? T.V? Anything like that? Any hobbies? I don't mean to pry, but we might as well do something while we wait for whoever asked us here to show themselves."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:59:11 06/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#195 Posted: 17:24:45 06/07/2014
I nodded. "True." Before answering his question, I glanced around. "Well, I hope the others didn't get lost. I'm still interested in meeting them." I shrugged and turned back to Cain. "Well...I do enjoy drawing. It keeps my mind at ease, heh. And you?"
---
#196 Posted: 19:16:58 06/07/2014
Cain smiles, "Trust me. They are a rowdy bunch..." Cain smiles when see said she enjoys drawing, "I bet you are a wonderful artist..." Cain blushes, "I uh... I like to sew and knit... I also play the harp and Cello though!" Cain added that last part in to sound more manly, so that she wouldn't see him as weird.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:55 07/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#197 Posted: 13:52:31 07/07/2014
OoC: Hate this glitch so much...

I laughed a little at his first comment. "Young? Or are they naive?" I took another cookie as he continued to talk, and nodded along with his words. "That sounds really amazing! You sure know how to keep yourself busy. I love string instruments and the way they sound."

OoC: Fun fact- I play cello in real life. c:
---
#198 Posted: 18:33:43 07/07/2014
OCC: That's rather AWESOME! Fun fact- I can't do anything useful in real life. Unless you count using a longsword. Which is the only weapon I have actual training with... and I know about medieval war tactics, classical weapons, and a lot about mythology. Sadly, that's completely all useless...

Cain chuckles a bit, "Young and naive." Cain turns again and then turns back, the cookie gone. He takes another cookie and rolls his finger around the edge of it, "Honestly I can't play the Cello or Harp very well... Really my only good skills are knitting and sewing... I write to... poems, but I'm not good at that either..." Cain sighs solemnly, "Yep. The manliest of the bunch."
---
Turtle Power.
#199 Posted: 18:53:38 07/07/2014
OoC: I can't use any weapons! smilie Although I want to give archery a try one day.

"You just need a bit of practice, I'm sure," I responded. "And at least you can do things! Do things that you love to do. You shouldn't try to fit in with the rest- we're mutants for a reason. I mean, I just pretty much hid in a tree these past couple years." I grinned a little mischievously. "Hey. You should tell me a poem."
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#200 Posted: 19:53:44 07/07/2014
OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while, I honestly thought this RP was doomed to go nowhere.

I arrived at the mansion. Its size astounded me. A broken sign on the ground read 'Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters' and one on a fence read 'Jean Grey School for Higher Learning'. This place is a school? I thought.
I walked through the fence and slightly to the left to look through the window. There was no one in sight, and no lights were on. Hesistantly, I walked through the door.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me