Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
X-men Second Class ((Now Private)) [CLOSED]
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#1 Posted: 16:24:34 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The year is 2020. Mutants are now protecting the humans instead of hiding. One day, giant robotic creatures came down to earth, trying to take control. They successfully kill all of the X-men and members of the brotherhood, leaving no one but the humans themselves to take a stand. Of course, the humans are no match for the robots and are now being ruled by them.

One year later,

You, a surviving teen mutant in hiding has just received a text on your phone. It reads, We know your secret. You will be safe. Come to this location, and you might just save the world. It includes coordinates to this place, even though it's in the middle of nowhere (it's the mansion of Charles Xavier). You decide to pack your bags and leave.

Character Sheet:

Hero name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
Other:

The Team
Gavin-Surge
Shadmè Pryde-The Dark Angel
Austin-Freezerburn
Harrison Pierce-Psycho
Maria-Shifter
Paige-Fallen Angel
Benjamin-Deathface
Junior-Wolverine
Roissinn Auditore-The Silver Banche
Cain Kolfer-Damhán alla
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 01:32:56 18/06/2014 by Smolderbrawl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2 Posted: 19:44:08 14/06/2014
Ooh! My dad recently introduced me to X-Men, perfect timing. :3
Also, this is a WIP. Might need some tweaking.

Hero name: "Dark Angel"
Appearance: She isn't very tall, and is slim. Her eyes are brown. She wears primarily black and red clothes that are loose-fitting (the shirt has holes in the back for her wings), and a black cloak. Her hair is long and black with red streaks, and she wears two silver bracelets on her left arm. She also wears silver laurels in her hair.
Personality: She is used to living in secret, so she is very introverted. Sometimes this comes off rude. She believes the world needs to be helped, but doesn't think she needs to be responsible for the others. Is very bright.
Power: Wings sprout from her back, and grow as she grows. They are black-feathered, with red tips. She is able to fly, but hasn't reached her fullest potential with them as she's forced to hide them most of the time.
Her secondary power is from her mother, and it is phasing. She practiced this much more often than flight. She is capable of going through objects and even staying in them, as long as she holds her breath.
Other: Her mother was Kitty Pryde, "Shadowcat," so she holds a deep grudge against the robots for killing her mother.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:28:41 19/07/2014 by ShadowMewX
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#3 Posted: 20:44:45 14/06/2014
GAH! I'm an X-Men fanatic!!

Name: Harrison Pierce
Hero Name: Psycho

Appearance: Harrison is your average teenage boy, about five and a half feet tall with short cut red hair. He has a long face, with an angular nose, chin, and cheekbones. He has deep green eyes, but when he uses his abilities, they get pale, almost white. He has freckles, but they're very light and only noticeable if you get up close. He has wide set shoulders, but his hips are thin. He has long legs. He wears loose fitting black pants, and a matching zip up jacket.

Personality: Harrison would like to think he's kind and compassionate. And for the most part, he is. However, when upset, he becomes mean and nasty, and make moves he later regrets. This is part of what lead to his name. He is always willing to listen and is a good person to go to for advice. He prefers complete honesty, over lies to make people feel good. He is incredibly smart and witty, and sarcasm is main tool.

Power: Harrison possesses psionic abilities. He can create psychic forcefields in large sizes for defense or smaller sizes for melee. He can also project small psionic darts/needles at rapid, hence his name Psycho. He possesses telekinesis and telepathy.

Other: Harrison can operate the Cerebro if needed.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:21 15/06/2014 by Dmcrocks
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 21:21:04 14/06/2014
Name: Austin "FreezerBurn"
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, wears a blue shirt, black sweatpants, sneakers, and blue gloves
Personality: Caring, gets violent if provoked
Power: Can fire blasts of ice or fire
Other: Thinks he's a monster
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:28:56 15/06/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#5 Posted: 21:24:48 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
All accepted. BTW, I just edited the character sheet.))

Hero name:Surge
Appearance:he's a little short for his age. He has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and freckles only on his face. He wears a white tee shirt with an unzipped red jacket overtop, black sports shorts and tennis shoes
Personality:kindhearted, the type that jokes around, gets angry every so often
Power:can control and generate electricity
Other: He's the leader of the X-Men
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:34:31 15/06/2014 by Smolderbrawl
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#6 Posted: 01:44:45 15/06/2014
Hero name: Shifter
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, any color dress, and black shoes.
Personality: nice and caring.
Power: Shape shifting.
Other: N\A

OOC: Vampires V.S Humans has started smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#7 Posted: 01:58:30 15/06/2014
Hero name: Fallen angle
Appearance: she's pretty tall,dark brown hair with three natural green streaks, ocean blue eyes,
Personality: shy, likes to keep to herself most of the time, she is also adventuress, and very curious, also a huge daredevil,
Power:she can gain angle wings (if ok)to fly, has the power
Other: she try's to make everyone see the good of themselves and or others. She is prone to getting in trouble.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#8 Posted: 01:59:47 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
All accepted))
---
#9 Posted: 05:29:44 15/06/2014
If it's alright with you, Smolderbrawl, I might change Shadmé a little bit. Can I make her the daughter of Kitty Pryde instead? smilie Dmcrocks recommended it, and I think it's a cool idea, but I dunno if you're okay with OC characters being related to canon characters.
---
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#10 Posted: 10:25:09 15/06/2014
Oh Can I join or is it all full?
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#11 Posted: 14:23:02 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadmè- I'd be fine with that.
Templarhunter97-There's still room.
---
#12 Posted: 14:24:46 15/06/2014
When can we start
---
#13 Posted: 14:28:22 15/06/2014
Here we go! She is now Shadmé "Dark Angel" Pryde. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 14:30:54 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
We start as TemplarHunter joins))
---
#15 Posted: 15:02:20 15/06/2014
((Got it))
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#16 Posted: 19:24:14 15/06/2014

hero name: deathface

appearance: white hair traditional height cage worn on head

personality: suprisingly nice

power: face so creepy and demented it gives him the power of ghostly spirits

other:never look at his face also youngest member of the x-men
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:30 15/06/2014 by sprocketrocket
#17 Posted: 20:00:06 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted))
---
#18 Posted: 20:16:16 15/06/2014
OOC: Can we start?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#19 Posted: 02:16:41 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
We'll start right now.))

Gavin hopped out of the shower, dried off, put on his clothes, and brushed his hair. Just his everyday normal routine. He reached over the bathroom counter to get the hand towel when suddenly, he was struck by the electricity in the outlet cord right by the towel. He hated when this happened! He reached his hand over this time, slower, and it got shocked again. He finally thrust his hand out one more time and electricity surged in the air. All the light suddenly went out. He looked around. Uh. Not again! he thought. Suddenly, his phone started vibrating on the counter. He looked down at it, careful not to fry it with the electricity in his hands. It read, We know your secret. There are many like you. Come here. You will be safe. And maybe you can save the world. Gavin wondered what he should do. He realized he could always come back home if it was a trap. He soon started packing up his bags.

((Oh, and I will add in Wolverine Junior as the guy who sent the message. I will introduce him when everyone arrives at the mansion.))

Hero name: Wolverine
Appearance:looks like a younger version of his dad
Personality: rude at times
Power: Healing
Other: Everyone calls him Junior. His dad had metal grafted into his hands, but Junior has a (machine?) on his arm that when he chooses to, a sword comes out right above the knuckles. It doesn't touch his hands because it is not a part of his body.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:07 16/06/2014 by Smolderbrawl
#20 Posted: 04:49:17 16/06/2014
OOC: I will use I okay?

I was sleeping in a tree in cat form. I heard my phone ring for a text so I ran to it. It said, We know your secret. There are many like you. Come here. You will be safe. And maybe you can save the world. So I went into human form and packed my bags. I then went to the mansion. It seems like I was the only one there, so I turned into a cat and slept.
---
#21 Posted: 07:12:16 16/06/2014
I was in a cave I made out of ice the night before when my phone went off "Others like me? There can't be, I thought I was the only monster" I said to myself as I melted my ice cave and headed to the mansion, when I got there, I saw a cat sleeping
---
#22 Posted: 07:15:02 16/06/2014
I hear walking. "So more people are coming?" I asked in a purr.
---
#23 Posted: 07:22:10 16/06/2014
"You can talk" I said as I got closer to the cat
---
#24 Posted: 07:23:08 16/06/2014
I turned back into human form. "Nope." I said a bit mysteriouse.
---
#25 Posted: 11:08:42 16/06/2014
I walked up to my room and shut the door. I sighed, leaned on the door, then slid down the door and held my kneed to my chest," I hate my stupid foster parents......they don't care about me all they care about is the money." I said before I got a text, It said, We know your secret. There are many like you. Come here. You will be safe. And maybe you can save the world." Weird.....oh well I'm going. I don't want to stay here....anywhere,but here." I packed my things, locked the door and left. I don't need them anyway. I started to walk to the place where the text told me to go," I hope it's not a trick...."
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#26 Posted: 12:13:04 16/06/2014
I lay in what seems to be a asylum my phone rings. After reading I said "seriously more like me? They may be mutants but they are not like me." I decided to go anyway.
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#27 Posted: 15:33:10 16/06/2014
"Who are you" I asked
---
#28 Posted: 15:47:39 16/06/2014
I was hiding up in a tree. I lived on the outskirts of the town, where there was a deep forest. Ever since my mother died a year or so ago, I'd realized the danger of living among humans. They could give me away to the robots that had assumed control. From that point on, I have been was mistrustful of anything or anyone. I'd hidden myself and my powers away, hoping I wouldn't be discovered.
All that changed when I received a message on my phone. We know your secret. Come here: you will be safe.
I was struck by fear. How could I have been found? I'd been so careful! I glared at the phone. How could I be sure to trust it? It could be some crazy stalker that wanted to kill me! As I continued to watch it, something else popped up. Coordinates.
Come to this location, and you might just save the world.
Sure. How was I supposed to believe that? This crazy stalker person was trying to isolate me, get me away from my home turf. And saving the world was a fairy tale. A dream that would never come true.
Although something nagged at my brain. Curiosity. Because there was one last part of the message that I saw...
There are many like you.
---
#29 Posted: 17:26:26 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I will use I for Gavin now))

I soon arrived at the coordinates that the message led me to. It looked like a giant mansion. In the distance, I saw a man talking to a cat. What? I thought. I walked closer to the two. Suddenly, the cat turned into a human! "The message wasn't lying! There are other people out there like me!" I said to them.
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#30 Posted: 18:44:44 16/06/2014
The LEGOs went up when I commanded them to. I hovered them over where they were supposed to be, and dropped them. They fell into place on my giant Hogwarts model. I had been building this since I was a kid; I got the set, along with a Mordor model and a Death Star model(Millenium Falcon included), for Christmas one year. My parents didn't know about my telekinesis, and they thought all these LEGO buildings I built were just pure, 6-year-old skill.
BZZZZ. My cell phone went off. I picked up off my dresser and carried it to my self on the floor. We know your secret. You will be safe. Come to this location, and you might just save the world. Impossible! How could anyone know about my powers? I kept them a deep, deep secret; not even my parents knew! If this person knew about me, they deserved my attention. There were coordinates. I could plug them into my phone and find my way.
"MOOOOM!" I shouted down the stairs. "A friend invited me to go camping with him this week! I'll be back soon!"
I quikly threw some stuff into a backpack, including a small box of LEGOs, and ran out the door towards the train station.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#31 Posted: 20:21:04 16/06/2014
"Maria's the name, shifting is my game." I replied.

OOC: I am half asleep srry.
---
#32 Posted: 20:30:20 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm Gavin. You wanna see something cool?" I asked. I still had the electricity in my fingers. I formed a sphere of electricity in my hands.
---
#33 Posted: 20:34:50 16/06/2014
"Want to see something cooler?" I asked. I turned into a sheild. "How about that?" I asked.
---
#34 Posted: 20:39:14 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"You haven't seen the best part yet," I bragged. I launched the sphere at the mansion and every light in the house turned on.
---
#35 Posted: 20:40:49 16/06/2014
I turned back into a human, with a gray dress. "This is why I hate my powers sometimes. If I turn into a black cat, I get a black cat. So my powers basicly dress me." I sigh. "But that power is awesome!"
---
#36 Posted: 21:19:31 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Thanks. That's pretty cool yourself." I turned to Austin. "What can you do?"
---
#37 Posted: 21:21:50 16/06/2014
OOC: Black dress blah! I h8 being half asleep.

"Yeah what can you do?" I asked when I turned into a cat again. This time I was an orange cat.
---
#38 Posted: 21:53:21 16/06/2014
My gaze flicked back and forth from the phone to the darkness that was the rest of the woods. I leaned against the trunk of the tree, still in my branch. Should I go? Or should I stay? The "there are many like you" part of the message was a tantalizing concept to grasp. Out here, I had nobody. I hadn't had anybody for a long, long time. This was an opportunity to meet other...mutants. People hiding, like me. But only if the message was true...
Well? I thought to myself. Go with your gut. Do you believe this message? I closed my eyes for a moment, weighing my options. And finally, I decided: what did I have to lose? If it was someone trying to lure me out, then I could escape. Easily. Between my phasing ability and my wings, they wouldn't find me ever again. And seriously. I was bound to get found eventually. I couldn't stay in these woods forever.
I slid out of the tree, yearning to stretch my wings. But they were safe, bound, within my hoodie. Besides them, I looked like a normal human. Checking the location on my phone, I determined it would be safest to travel through the forest as long as possible, slip through the town, and face whatever was on the other side. My nerves steeled, I took a breath and began moving.
---
#39 Posted: 21:54:44 16/06/2014
I saw some other people walking to the same place as me. Well it looked like it, I walked towards the small grope and continued to walk towards the mansion. I looked down at my feet and looked up ever once and a while.
---
#40 Posted: 21:55:32 16/06/2014
"meow!" I meowed like a normal cat. I licked myself as well.
---
#41 Posted: 22:01:16 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Okay, that's nasty" I said, grossed out. I looked up and saw someone else walking towards us. Was it someone else like us? How many people got the message? "Hey! Look. It's someone else." I looked back down at the cat. "Hey, do you think you can turn into a horse so I can ride over there on you? Not to be weird or anything."
---
#42 Posted: 22:03:57 16/06/2014
I nod but I didn't want to shapeshift. I was tricking the new people who were coming. "Mreow." I said.
---
#43 Posted: 22:10:51 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"You know what, let's just wait for him/her to come over here." Gavin said to himself.
---
#44 Posted: 22:11:49 16/06/2014
I nodded.

OOC: Is it okay if she could read minds to?
---
#45 Posted: 22:17:53 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I think there's someone else who does that
---
#46 Posted: 22:19:19 16/06/2014
OOC: But I want to read minds to. :C Oh well.
---
#47 Posted: 22:21:33 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Ya I think Dmcrocks has it
---
#48 Posted: 22:22:08 16/06/2014
I looked up,"H-hey...." I said shyly to the others.
---
#49 Posted: 22:22:30 16/06/2014
OOC: Could I have it too? Or no?

"Mreow." I replied to Pagie.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:24 16/06/2014 by Eevee88
#50 Posted: 22:24:49 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"You get a message too?" I asked the newcomer.

Ooc: Sorry
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me