Page 1 of 1
do u want a new spyro game ?!?!?!? [CLOSED]
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#1 Posted: 17:34:28 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
well i dont need another game because spyro tlos serie is great but

it must come to a end of his franchise same as crash bandicoot

i know this game will maybe sell for 2 mil or 3 mil but thats not enough to keep spyro on your console's need to be more

so what do u guys think

1 another game
2 must end

i hope they continue but its gonna be 50% to 50%

its just my opinion
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2 Posted: 17:35:39 25/10/2008
I want new games!!!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#3 Posted: 17:41:12 25/10/2008
2 end
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#4 Posted: 17:42:16 25/10/2008
1!

Besides, didn't Sierra said of future games?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#5 Posted: 17:46:52 25/10/2008
Yes please! with a hint of the ancient middle east in the next game. I also want this game to have realistic puzzles involving enemies, platforms, a foreign language, and only a few electronics. Then again I also want very tough bosses, but only near the end. And a diffrent set of action adventure. I also want this game to be a lot like the games like kingdom hearts, but with the teen rating. And I kinda am despirate for some portals here. How does this sound?
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#6 Posted: 17:48:40 25/10/2008
Sierra confirmed about new games and Teen just dosen't sound good. Spyro is a kid-friendly dragon over the past years and attracted some fans. Don't you think a malevolent Spyro will increase popularity?
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#7 Posted: 18:01:58 25/10/2008
if it bacame a teen spyro would turn into a dragon that walks on two legs with a gun *shudder* no.

i vote 1.

mario and sonic should end before spyro does, since the new games are crap and the've been around to long now.
#8 Posted: 18:02:36 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
Sierra confirmed about new games and Teen just dosen't sound good. Spyro is a kid-friendly dragon over the past years and attracted some fans. Don't you think a malevolent Spyro will increase popularity?

what did they confirmed ? that there will be more games sry to break it m8 but sierra isnt making games anymore activision is now and i have read they have abonden alot franchise's so spyro is 1 i heard

or am i wrong
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
#9 Posted: 18:03:21 25/10/2008
Malevolent Spyro will just, well, drop the whole franchise and would be announced the worst game ever.
---
#10 Posted: 18:04:42 25/10/2008
Quote: darklegend

what did they confirmed ? that there will be more games sry to break it m8 but sierra isnt making games anymore activision is now and i have read they have abonden alot franchise's so spyro is 1 i heard

or am i wrong
Oh yes! Sierra still owns the Spyro franchise but lets Activison take care of it. In the Sierra Forums, Chris Wilso said about more games.
---
#11 Posted: 18:07:50 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
can u make a link pls ??
---
#12 Posted: 18:08:22 25/10/2008
Wait...if I can find that topic!
---
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#13 Posted: 18:09:20 25/10/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
Yes please! with a hint of the ancient middle east in the next game. I also want this game to have realistic puzzles involving enemies, platforms, a foreign language, and only a few electronics. Then again I also want very tough bosses, but only near the end. And a diffrent set of action adventure. I also want this game to be a lot like the games like kingdom hearts, but with the teen rating. And I kinda am despirate for some portals here. How does this sound?

I like that idea!! (though KH isn't rated Teen xD it's E10+)
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#14 Posted: 18:25:06 25/10/2008
Okay...

There's a 50%-60% chance that Spyro will continue. IF, just if, it gets a good review, it will have a chance for a sequel. Besides that, Spyro once more migrated to Activision and no longer belongs to Sierra(I think). Probably there's a 10% chance or even less/more for Spyro to be Teen since from Insomiac to Sierra, became E10+ In fact, there are some games that stuck to kids such as the Mario trilogy.

I would doubt that a Teen rating would come to Spyro. Remember last time? It's hard for tough bosses to be created, hard to make realistic graphics, and even harder for strong languguage.

What I'm trying to say is that from E-E10+, Spyro stuck his life with those ratings and even if he matured, who knows? We can't predict it nor force them to make it Teen.
---
#15 Posted: 21:37:03 25/10/2008
FAQ

Here's your question. Just read the first post.
---
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#16 Posted: 22:52:00 25/10/2008
I love Spyro, I know he has made it so far from the very first, game, but I still love him. I've always wanted to see what he looks like as an adult, so maybe it would be nice to show him as an adult in future games, even though its not connected with TLoS I wouldlove to see human charaters show up in his game when he is an adult....lol idk just an idea.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#17 Posted: 22:55:14 25/10/2008
1 spyro will never die
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#18 Posted: 23:04:03 25/10/2008
Yeah, I want more games, but I don't want more action/fighting/combat/repetitive games like the LoS series...I want a good ol' adventure/platformer/collection like the original Spyro games.

and Spyro13570, it'd be kinda odd to see humans in a Spyro game, seeing as every single Spyro game to date has had only dragons and other animals.
#19 Posted: 23:04:46 25/10/2008
FAQ

Here's your question. Just read the first post.
Didn't you guys missed this part!?
---
ice_bomb Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#20 Posted: 02:34:21 26/10/2008
I definitely want more Spyro games. They can't stop making Spyro. Ever smilie
---
I thought we were ready... I thought they were safe. Please click my eggs!

dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#21 Posted: 03:13:25 26/10/2008
there WILL be more
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#22 Posted: 03:20:03 26/10/2008
More plz/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me