Page 1 of 1
Next Skylanders?
Whale117 Green Sparx Gems: 110
#1 Posted: 03:17:48 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I know it's early to start talking about the next skylanders game but beings as trap team and swap force were true does that mean the next will be kaos alliance? But if at the end of trap team we trap kaos and can use him doesn't that mean that kaos turns good like all other trapped villains? Will we face a villain that is actually evil and not... kaos?
So many questions. Dont get me wrong im super excited for trap team I was just asking for opinions on the subject
---
"BLINK AND DESTROY"-smilie
"FRUIT PUNCH"-smilie
"ALL WOUND UP"-smilie
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#2 Posted: 04:59:24 14/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Well, if there is another Skylanders game (and I'm kind of hoping there isn't, I explained why in another topic), Kaos Alliance does seem likely. Maybe there will be a figure of him included in the starter pack, and maybe even figures of the Hydra from SSA and Glumshanks will be available. If there is a new villain, I'm hoping it's Malefore. He's been mentioned in Cynder's back story as well as Hex's, why not have him make an appearance? And we already have Cynder and Spyro, why not throw Malefor in?

This exactly
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 05:58:09 14/06/2014
Not to mention that one of the Skylanders books in stores actually implied that Malefor may one day return. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but this wouldn't be the first time a foreshadow was made and it actually happened.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 11:21:49 14/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Well, if there is another Skylanders game (and I'm kind of hoping there isn't, I explained why in another topic), Kaos Alliance does seem likely. Maybe there will be a figure of him included in the starter pack, and maybe even figures of the Hydra from SSA and Glumshanks will be available. If there is a new villain, I'm hoping it's Malefore. He's been mentioned in Cynder's back story as well as Hex's, why not have him make an appearance? And we already have Cynder and Spyro, why not throw Malefor in?

A figure of the HYDRA?!

It would be AWESOME, but it would be HUGE!

And it would also cost a lot... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 17:10:18 14/06/2014
They should've made this year an epic two part game, with content /figures in equal six month halves. Play as the villain, play as the hero. Figures for all. I get the content to support the figures, and we can now get villains in our collections. Instead we got Trap Team.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me