darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Some tips on acquiring all bonuses! (VERY Early-game spoilers?)
Page 1 of 1
Some tips on acquiring all bonuses! (VERY Early-game spoilers?) [CLOSED]
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#1 Posted: 16:00:18 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, so after playing around a bit (Got the Wii version of the game on....Thursday *sigh* ) I've discovered the trick to finding all the bonuses. (Blue crystals, Magic+ crystals and Health+ crystals, armors)

After a cutscene, or a major battle, BACKTRACK! A lot of the bonus things will appear after you've gotten so far into the level. Example, you ask?

************SPOILERS???*************

In the first level, when you enter the room that looks all blue-ish and has the first climbing vines that you see (There's a scene when you enter, Spyro says something like "There's a light, we must be getting closer!" ) In this room, there's a blue crystal at the other side of the room. BUT! After the Golem scene in this room, two more blue crystals will spawn, along with the Elite Enemy of the level.

So yeah, that's the trick to getting all the bonuses in levels.

ALSO! Don't forget to explore every nook and cranny! Some things can be well hidden, like in the same blue room I described above, there's a Magic+ crystal off the edge of the level on a floating platform smilie

Hope this helps!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:01:36 25/10/2008 by Angewomon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me