darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > If You Had To Make a Villain... What Would You Create?
Page 1 of 1
If You Had To Make a Villain... What Would You Create?
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#1 Posted: 23:14:30 09/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Yay! First topic
Anyway, you read the title, now create a villain. It can be anything you so desire!

All I'm looking for is Name, Description of Villain, and at least 2 Attacks.

My villain will be called Mag-Mutt. He's a Fire villain who is basically a big, mean Hotdog. He spits out Magma Pools made of his own volcanic slobber. Also, he creates a huge fire vortex by chasing his fire tail.

Get creative!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:10:54 10/06/2014 by Toynerd14
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 23:45:52 09/06/2014
A samurai water penguin.
#3 Posted: 23:52:25 09/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13
A samurai water penguin.

Name? Attacks?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 00:26:41 10/06/2014
a undead wooden puppet that can control bugs. he'd walk around on 4 giant centipedes hoisting him up, he's shoot termites at enemies and throw beehives.

his name would be Nightcrawler.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 00:33:26 10/06/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
a undead wooden puppet that can control bugs. he'd walk around on 4 giant centipedes hoisting him up, he's shoot termites at enemies and throw beehives.

his name would be Nightcrawler.

Nice idea there buddy. I like the way you think as that would be something I would suggest. I would like to see a centipede with all kinds of blasters or guns if you prefer that shoot different types of attacks.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#6 Posted: 01:35:31 10/06/2014
My villainous ideas:

1) Splitting Headache - two-headed cyclops (Earth)
2) Armin Hammer - robot with hammers for hands (Tech)
3) Gallop - centaur (Earth)
4) Tsunami - female water dragon (Water) [Zap's archenemy]
5) Hara Kiri - ghostly ninja (Undead) [Stealth Elf's arch-nemesis]
6) Water Hazard - water elemental (Water)
7) Rotten Apple - apple gremlin (Life) [another one of Food Fight's archenemies]
8) Meatbag - zombie (Undead)
9) Hurricane Ann - windy sky baroness (Air) [Jet-Vac's archenemy]
10) Fossil - skeletal dinosaur (Undead) [archenemy of Dino-Rang, Slobber Tooth and Chopper]
ToySoldierMafia Blue Sparx Gems: 916
#7 Posted: 10:04:59 10/06/2014
@Toynerd14, I think you need a formula if you're expecting people to give better detailed descriptions.

Maybe something like this...

[Name]([Element]) - [Species]([Gender])
[Appearance]

[Attack 1] - [Description]
[Attack 2] - [Description]
[Attack 3] - [Description]

[Backstory]

So, if I was going throw out something of mine using this, it'd look like:

Frying Panda(Fire) - Inverted Panda(Male)
A bipedal panda with his colors reverse, wearing a red apron and chef hat, wielding a skillet in each hand and a wok on his back

Chow Maim - Standard melee attack by swinging his pans widely and forward at enemies, combo smashes the ground that leaves a flame burning
Get Out Of The Kitchen - Breathes a long flamethrower-like fire, remaining still but able to turn while using it
Extra Spicy - Throws out a wok at enemies which then erupts a large flame and discharges fiery food shrapnel out widely

Frying Panda spent his whole life learning the art of cooking from the more prestigious schools in all of Skylands, but was kicked out of each one because his food was too spicy. So, he decided if he couldn't make people happy with his cooking, he'd make everyone's food bad. Thus, he began his life of crime, mostly done with acts of adding hot peppers into people's dishes.

Well, this might be too detailed for most people, but those willing should try to expand on their ideas as much as possible.
#8 Posted: 10:19:43 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I edited my post but I'm honestly not looking for much in the way of detail. I just don't want all posts to be " duhh... Fire bug!". That seems basic to me.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#9 Posted: 12:39:50 10/06/2014
Air Elemental - Trap Master
Looks like a Hammer Head Shark with a rocket back pack
Male

Essentially a parody of 'Sharknado' - maybe TyphoonHammer

Attack 1 - barfs a cyclone filled with different sharks. Holding it changes the type and size of sharks. Sharks hit hard and causes damage over time
Attack 2 - Bite. Think Thumpback's bite. Fast single target attack that does real good damage.
Attack 3 - Rocket Flight. Pretty much identical to Boom Jet's 'flight', he flies around using his head as a battering ram
Jump Attack - Shark Spash - jumps 'down' from the air head first and does 'splash' damage from the impact.

- Unreall
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 17:31:40 14/06/2014
here are some ideas of mine-

Buddy The Clam- a clam with goofy arms and legs and big googly eyes, but with an evil barnacle attached to him. Can swing his tongue/foot like doom stone and spit rapid fire pearls. (Water) "Bring On The Buddy!"

Nightcrawler- a wooden puppet hoisted by 4 giant centipedes, like dr.octopus. he can swing the centipede arms and spit termites. (Undead) "Here comes the Infestigation!"

Shutdown- a old computer surrounded by a electric aura. he resembles ghost roaster. he can whip 3 electic arm chains and charge forward and "Freeze" enemies. (Tech) "It's going down!"

your ideas?
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#11 Posted: 17:42:51 14/06/2014
Something like a certain OC I made a while back:
[User Posted Image]

I want a magic villain, humanoid, who can float and quickly strike down enemies with an epic pure black and white halberd, and can transform it into tow wing-like constructs, giving the normal flight buffs plus each wing functioning like a blade and cutting through anything standing in his way.

And an awesome Latin-filled, OWA-esque lei motif to go with him.

I guess he'd be called Halblade?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:26 14/06/2014 by Doomslicer
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12 Posted: 18:09:30 14/06/2014
Just make a villain Drow or an Arkeyan Juggernaut and I'll be happy enough.
If they're too OP, I'd love to play as a Spell Punk as well, maybe an Undead one that can spawn Rhu-Barbs.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 23:02:56 14/06/2014
Quote: Bifrost
Just make a villain Drow or an Arkeyan Juggernaut and I'll be happy enough.
If they're too OP, I'd love to play as a Spell Punk as well, maybe an Undead one that can spawn Rhu-Barbs.

I would like to see some of those classic SSA villains show up in the roster. They would need some dungeon levels to maximize the effect smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#14 Posted: 23:50:03 14/06/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

I would like to see some of those classic SSA villains show up in the roster. They would need some dungeon levels to maximize the effect smilie

As long as they don't bring the Jawbreakers from Giants back, I'd love that.

Armored Goliaths? Fine. Arkeyan Ultrons? Fine. Arkeyan Juggernauts? Fine. Gargantula? Makes me just a bit uneasy, but fine. Jawbreakers? I don't think Acti wants anyone punching their traps into plastic bits.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Whale117 Green Sparx Gems: 110
#15 Posted: 00:02:54 15/06/2014
Bull dozer

Attack 1: milk marksmen "shoots milk repedily"

Attack 2: hoof hook "punching with large hooves"

Attack 3: stampede "charging at enemies"

Apperance: basically a cow

Story:???

Catchphrase:???

And if skylanders uses this i will demand 5 million dollars just joking
---
"BLINK AND DESTROY"-smilie
"FRUIT PUNCH"-smilie
"ALL WOUND UP"-smilie
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#16 Posted: 09:40:26 16/06/2014
A robot dragon with plasma limbs
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#17 Posted: 09:51:50 16/06/2014
come now, we all want Vathlek.

Seriously though, I'd love some Snake Villian with traits of the Fire Viper.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#18 Posted: 01:53:14 19/06/2014
Shornado. A sand shark who summons tornadoes
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#19 Posted: 19:29:07 22/06/2014
Quote: Windumup
Shornado. A sand shark who summons tornadoes

Sharknado!
---
now its time to get funky
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#20 Posted: 20:43:53 22/06/2014
As much as i'd love a Mummy vilain, I'm hoping they DONT do that, so that we can have a mummy skylander later on....
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#21 Posted: 21:16:46 22/06/2014
How about a hydra villain
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#22 Posted: 21:21:16 22/06/2014
A really epic and big mossy earth golem with armor that can pick enemys up and throw them to other enemies he also has a very good defence
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#23 Posted: 01:03:52 24/06/2014
I'm thinking Kaos's Dad and Glumshanks's mom and/or dad. Nuff' said.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#24 Posted: 22:28:10 08/07/2014
An armoured Polar Bear with an Ice Pick and Penguin Launcher(Bazooka) - so it would be a Water Villain.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:51 08/07/2014 by Kiroq
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#25 Posted: 23:08:03 08/07/2014
I think they hit the quota for both Werewolf and Rock n' Roll characters with yours truly (those honestly would be the first concepts I'd go to), but I was thinking, maybe it'd be fun to have a villain that has multiple heads that constantly argue with each other, like a Cerberus or Hydra. A character that acts like Hewdraw from Kid Icarus Uprising would be fantastic.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me