Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Darkness Unleashed
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Darkness Unleashed [CLOSED]
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#1 Posted: 05:20:57 07/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The Beginning of the Beginning:

Before Time, before the Universe, there existed a God, THE God. He made everything that Is, Was, and Will Be. He made Time. He is known as Centarius, commonly called "Century". In a flash of unspeakable energy and light, he created the Universe. After expelling all of his energy, he became weak, but he had created a Heaven for him to regenerate in.

The Gods:

The first Star was made, it is now known as Zahzuvex; Goddess of Dragons, Strength, and Justice. The Star is the soul of Zahzuvex, when she dies, the Star will explode into a Supernova, and never return. Along with her, other gods emerged. There is Aeonither, known as Aeon; the God of Wolves, Courage, and Valour. There is Tiballis; God of Eagles, Wisdom, and Knowledge. The last is Zant; God of Demons, Death, and Darkness. He was pure, like the other Gods, until he created his own Realm: Hell. Zant was previously the God of Hope and Faith, but after his Demons corrupted him, he went missing. It was only a few million years until he reappeared, but something was wrong. He had developed a Demonic form, and he had become demented.

Corruption:

Zahzuvex, Aeon, and Tiballis fought Zant to free him of his corruption. Tiballis fell in battle, Aeon sacrificed his immortality to weaken Zant, and Zahzuvex was about to join Tiballis in death, but Century used a portion of his power to trap Zant in a void, not to be seen for Trillions of years.

The Awakening:

'My Daughter, Zahzuvex. Zant is only temorarily imprisoned, and he must awaken at some point. I trust you will finish him off, and rid the Universe of the corruption. Unfortunately, once he is corrupted, he cannot turn back. The only option... Is to kill him...' The voice of Century echoes in Zahzuvexes mind. 'I will gather all the races, so we have the highest chance of success.' Zahzuvex whispers to herself. 'Frost Elves, Drow, Trolls, Mabu, everyone. I will also gather the Skylanders, including the Giants, Swap Force, Trap Team, Villains, and my Elite team... I will gather the Angels, the Archangels, and my Dragons. It is only a matter of time until Zant arises to destroy the Universe... Forever.'
'Pain... Suffering... Corruption... Destruction. All this I will unleash upon the lands. I've been Caged down here for too long... I will break free. Century... You cannot keep me here forever... I WILL ESCAPE!!' Zant yells as he clenches his fist and breaks a shackle. 'my unending rage will open the portal of Death and Darkness!' He shouts as he breaks the other shackle. 'I, AM, FREE!!' Zant flies out of his chamber, and into Skylands. 'Death... Is inevitable...'

TBC
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#2 Posted: 21:11:10 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking of changing all this crap, I've thought of a new ending and lore. I wanna close this topic and start a new one.

So Zahzuvex is no match for Zant, but she has a plan. She heads towards Mt. Cloudbreak and climbs into its core, when it erupts she absorbs the magic into her body and flies towards Zant, she obliterates the army of Demons and fights Zant. Being full of magic makes her swell up a bit and she starts to deteriorate, painfully. She finally transfers all the magic to Zant, causing the magic in Skylands to finally release, violently exploding from Zant, killing him. Unfortunately, Zahzuvex has been almost torn apart, and she has lost her immortality due to the magic build-up.
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me