Page 1 of 1
Help (spoilers) [CLOSED]
Hero58 Green Sparx Gems: 347
#1 Posted: 01:12:15 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ok i jsut got dawn of the dragon today *yippie* i got the crystals to the raft now all i need to do is bring the raft to the meadow and im stuck on that part plz help!
---
Welcome to Dark Spyro the place where...*hears dark spyro roar* OH MY GOOOODDDD!!
angelfever Red Sparx Gems: 28
#2 Posted: 01:13:00 25/10/2008
soo... u got to the raft and di u put the 2 crystals in it?
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#3 Posted: 01:16:00 25/10/2008
well make one dragon go on the raft and have the other fly toward Meadow.
---
This old place has changed too much
irondmandragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#4 Posted: 01:17:06 25/10/2008
im stuck on the part when you awke the stone dragons
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#5 Posted: 01:25:57 25/10/2008
i am at that part so i don't know.
---
This old place has changed too much
#6 Posted: 04:09:28 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
right well i just past the dragon city level and now im in that underground area level i beat the troll and got two of the crystals (the side where you have to use your dragon swing earth ability) and past that part now im trying to get the other two crystals (some sort of dragon pots where you breath fire in them and a giant wall comes out and have to breath fire in all 4 slots thing is i cant get the top slot please help!!!)
---
Welcome to Dark Spyro the place where...*hears dark spyro roar* OH MY GOOOODDDD!!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#7 Posted: 04:23:10 25/10/2008
Quote: irondmandragon
im stuck on the part when you awke the stone dragons

Me too! I got as far as the bridge that you have to activate with fear, but it always closes before I can get all the way across with the stupid crystals!
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#8 Posted: 04:23:34 25/10/2008
Try flying upwards after swinging as high as you can, Hero58.

For the stone dragons, Cynder21 and irondmandragon, you need to fly off the main platform to one of the sides. I suggest you start with the left side. Just fly over to the left off the platform, and then puzzle-solve you way to the end of the path, and you'll find a red crystal, bring it back to the stone dragons to wake one up.

Cloudtail4ever, to do that, have Spyro hold the Admantine orb. Then fly cynder accross the gap, activate the tuning forks on the side you need to get to, then fly back and activate the ones on the side your on. Quickly switch to Spyro and run across.
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:16 25/10/2008 by Denri
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#9 Posted: 05:13:41 25/10/2008
Quote: Denri
Try flying upwards after swinging as high as you can, Hero58.

For the stone dragons, Cynder21 and irondmandragon, you need to fly off the main platform to one of the sides. I suggest you start with the left side. Just fly over to the left off the platform, and then puzzle-solve you way to the end of the path, and you'll find a red crystal, bring it back to the stone dragons to wake one up.

Cloudtail4ever, to do that, have Spyro hold the Admantine orb. Then fly cynder accross the gap, activate the tuning forks on the side you need to get to, then fly back and activate the ones on the side your on. Quickly switch to Spyro and run across.

I'll try that soon, but right now I'm busy dying in FF12 xD
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#10 Posted: 15:19:09 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
lol ok i got past that level and i also passed the destroyer level im at the burning lands level at the moment it says find a way to reach the volcano or something like that i cant seem to find a way to get to the volcano plz help id really appreciate it
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me