darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Skylanders you want to return in trap team
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders you want to return in trap team
Yoshicrashcart8 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 01:33:49 05/06/2014 | Topic Creator
So as the title says, which skylanders do you want to return in trap team? I'm hoping that they bring back someone like sunburn or voodood and not another stealth elf of terrafin
---
smilie smilie smilie Dark element is best element. smilie smilie smilie
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 01:57:50 05/06/2014
Wreckingball, fryno, Boomer, ghostwroster.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 02:01:30 05/06/2014
Anyone not having an Series 2 is fine with me. Path switching and a wow pow I would purchase. S3 and beyond: no.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#4 Posted: 02:18:32 05/06/2014
i'd say

Magic: smilie smilie
Tech: smilie smilie smilie
Undead smilie smilie smilie
Life: smilie smilie smilie
Water: smilie smilie
Fire: smilie smilie
Earth: smilie smilie smilie
Air: smilie smilie
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#5 Posted: 02:41:26 05/06/2014
i'd like to see a series 2 for those who are yet to have one, and a pop fizz figure in his beast form. I'm hoping they don't do series 2 light core.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
Tcapron69 Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#6 Posted: 02:56:55 05/06/2014
Scratch! Sunburn star strike popthorn
---
Totally onboard for Trap Team!
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#7 Posted: 03:01:12 05/06/2014
smilie smilie smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8 Posted: 03:32:00 05/06/2014
Dino rang, sunburn, voodood, zoo lou, bumble blast, pop thorn, scorp, fryno, rip tide, wind up, roller brawl and boomer
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ToySoldierMafia Blue Sparx Gems: 916
#9 Posted: 05:17:04 05/06/2014
Well, I'll be happy with any series 1 getting a repose, but my top choices would be...

Dune Bug(it needs an upgrade to change it's design so I can choose Dune Mage without it being so gold)
Ghost Roaster/Grim Creeper(Honestly, I'm torn. Ghost Roaster is so much fun, but Grim Creeper has such a cool design that I want to get more use out of him)
Shroomboom(I know it's unofficially confirmed, but Bumble Blast is already so strong and Zoo Lou is... yeah)
Punk Shock(I was so surprised how fun she is. I'd love a repose with maybe an upgrade to her Spark Shot)
Fryno(Somewhat like Grim Creeper in that I want to see more from him, there are a lot of these on my list)
Warnado(I honestly want all the Air series 1's to get bumped up to series 2, but Warnado just feels like he needs it just a little more than the other two)
Scorp(Oddly enough, with everyone always whining about how bad Slobbertooth is, it's no wonder he is forgotten. But I would love to see a repose done so he gains more attention)
Boomer(Yeah, I know. I went there. But this troll needs some dolling up. A nice repose with a costume change and such would do some good for our little butt-of-the-joke)
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 06:14:31 05/06/2014
Pop Thorn, Hot Dog and WRECKING BALL!
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 16:46:47 05/06/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

I already have a name for S3 wrecking ball
Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball *bricked*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#12 Posted: 17:08:09 05/06/2014
Quote: Windumup
Quote: wreckingballbob

I already have a name for S3 wrecking ball
Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball *bricked*

I hate you.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#13 Posted: 17:22:50 05/06/2014
SUNBURN! Nuff said.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14 Posted: 18:53:13 05/06/2014
Sunburn:
Can't he just get a return!? Please!? I love Sunburn, and he's just forgotten now. I just want him to return with green awesome flames and possibly a cool crown? Eh, never gonna happen.

Dune Bugl:
I can't see why not? He looks amazing, is amazing....

Star Strike:
I liked Star Strike very much. She was strong and I just loved her design.

Bash:
Bash is a terrible Skylander to get for me. He's pretty strong and all. He needs more love.

Zap:
I hate activision if they don't bring him back.

Drobot:
Please, please.... Just, I want him to return!

Scratch:
......*Drools*

Zou Lou:
I love to see him back...

But what I absolutly don't want....
Stealth Elf has enough love now, can we please stop ****ing about money and care for gameplay. Stealth Elf is getting old, and boring. Mine are collecting dust by now. I rather play with Sunburn...

That's it. smilie
I'm not truly excited for S2//3//4...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#15 Posted: 05:54:14 06/06/2014
More specifically, no character that doesnt have a series 2 that wasn't introduced 3 times in the last game.

So, no bumble blast, star strike and countdown.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me