Page 1 of 1
pre order bonus in the UK?
chopper Red Sparx Gems: 77
#1 Posted: 16:54:43 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
i was at my local game store and i asked the guy at the till if there was gonna be a preorder bonus similar to swap force and he said that there was going to be one.
he didn't know what it exactly was yet but could it have been brawl and chain or maybe something different?
(it better not be that legendary treasure thing that TRU are doing...)
---
get to da choppa
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#2 Posted: 19:34:58 03/06/2014
The two that are announced in America are retailer exclusive, which would likely mean that they wouldn't show up at Game. They would show up in Target and TRU in the UK as well, much like how retailer exclusive variants usually show up in stores in other countries that retailer owns. Unless Activision sets up a universal bonus as well, such as Target having the hat pre order card as well as everyone having the LC Hex. So chances are, Game and Gamestop will probably have the same one... whatever it is.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
chopper Red Sparx Gems: 77
#3 Posted: 19:54:44 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eggers
The two that are announced in America are retailer exclusive, which would likely mean that they wouldn't show up at Game. They would show up in Target and TRU in the UK as well, much like how retailer exclusive variants usually show up in stores in other countries that retailer owns. Unless Activision sets up a universal bonus as well, such as Target having the hat pre order card as well as everyone having the LC Hex. So chances are, Game and Gamestop will probably have the same one... whatever it is.

erm no there is no target in the UK and the alien hat was target exclusive US and was also game exclusive in the UK
---
get to da choppa
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#4 Posted: 23:29:21 03/06/2014
UK is getting Royal double trouble and Series 2 drobot!

Ok I'm joking but it would be nice if you guys actually got him and Royal Double Trouble
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#5 Posted: 01:08:01 04/06/2014
Quote: chopper
Quote: Eggers

erm no there is no target in the UK and the alien hat was target exclusive US and was also game exclusive in the UK

Oh, I didn't know that Target didn't exist or otherwise own some other chain of stores in the UK. I would have figured they might have branched out that way by now smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#6 Posted: 18:44:27 04/06/2014
Im thinking that jade fire kraken might be a preorder bouns (probably not but just maybe)
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me