Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Gohdan's Skylander Origins (Pop Thorn's origin is here)
Page 1 of 1
Gohdan's Skylander Origins (Pop Thorn's origin is here) [CLOSED]
Gohdan Green Sparx Gems: 289
#1 Posted: 20:44:53 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Note: These are Fan-Made, not the real Origins.

~Origins~
(Listed A-Z)

smilie Grilla Drilla
Tough Grilla

smilie Hot Dog
Part 1 ~ Mischievous Mistakes
Part 2 ~ Volcano Surprise

smilie Pop Thorn
Puff Buddy

smilie Smolderdash
Part 1 ~ Forbidden Room
Part 2 ~ Fire Power
---
"Home is a pin...humanity...cattle."
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 16:42:45 03/06/2014 by Gohdan
#2 Posted: 21:28:01 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Hot Dog's Origins
Part 1: Mischievous Mistakes

Hot Dog was born with 3 sisters. They were all brown, furry little puppies. His mother named him Hot Dog because of the odd red tint in his fur. He was the runt of the litter, smallest, cutest, but most of all, the wildest. He would always get himself into trouble and get scolded by his mother. He just couldn't help it. His curiosity would beat him in every battle. He always wanted to possess the ability to set things on fire. His mother and sisters thought he was insane. Well, when he turned 6 months old, his curiosity got a little out of hand.

Hot Dog was sniffing around in the grass, when he saw his sister, Veronica, sitting on one of the see-saw. There was no one on the other end. So, Hot Dog thought, "If I could throw something on the other end, I bet I could scare her! That would be so funny!" He managed to climb a ladder that to the roof of the house. There was a ginormous rock laying on the roof, so he started pushing it. With all his might, he got it off the roof, and it landed on the other side of the see-saw, sending Veronica flying over the house. Hot Dog heard a painful shriek from below and climbed down to see what was going on.

"How is she? Will she be okay?" Hot Dog's mother asked the vet. "Bad news...she will never be able to walk again." announced the vet. "She will have to have surgery to get wheels put into her back two legs." Hot Dog's mother looked intensely furious at Hot Dog. With tears in his eyes, he ran out of the office and out of the building.

Still running, Hot Dog said to himself, "How stupid am I? They'll never forgive me! I can never go back now!" He stopped, and started to cry. He continued to sob, but he began to think. He had an idea. He muttered, "I don't deserve anything. I've always wanted to be able to set things on fire...so I'm going to go up the mountain to the volcano. Maybe that'll make me happier." He began to run in the direction of the mountain.

To be continued...
---
#3 Posted: 22:33:55 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Hot Dog's Origins
Part 2: Volcano Surprise

Hot Dog was running through the woods. Breaking through bushes and shrubs, he was getting tired and hungry. He heard a voice, and he stopped. It said, "Go back, now. This is your only warning. These are forbidden woods." He started to run faster. "Roar!!!" he heard the voice. It started to run after him. He ran faster and faster, not looking back at the creature, although it was big and had wooden horns. He ran 'till he got to a steep hill. It was too late, he couldn't stop. He rolled down the hill into a bird's nest. He was unconscious.

"Hey! Hey you! Get out of my nest!" Hot Dog heard a voice. He opened his eyes, to see a phoenix, Sunburn. Hot Dog screamed and fell over. "Heh heh heh!" laughed Sunburn. "Guess you've never been up here near the volcano before, have you?" Hot Dog replied, "No, but that's where I'm going." "Why?" "It's complicated." "Well anyways, tell me about yourself." "Well, I ran away from home because of something bad I did. I was heading to the volcano, because I like fire, and I've always wanted to be able to set things on fire, like a super power." "Oh! Well, I can give you just that! Follow me."

Hot Dog followed Sunburn up the mountain, to the volcano. Beside the volcano was this rock that looked like it could be alive. Sunburn walked over to it and said, "Awaken, great spirit! We have a creature who is worthy of becoming a fire guardian!" The rock started to crack, and it eventually burst, with a strange looking giant appeared. "I am Hot Head, the leader of the fire guardians! What are you here for?" said the giant, Hot Head. "He is here to possess the fire ability, like us, sir!" said Sunburn. "Well, how about that? Okay." He put a collar around Hot Dog's neck. It started to light up. Hot Dog started to change. "Oh no, what's happening?!" He lost his fur and his skin started turning red. Yellow dots start growing on his head and his legs. his feet turned yellow and his tail turned into flames. "Use your power wisely." said Hot Head, then he turned into a rock once again.

Hot Dog didn't know how to control his powers at first, but eventually Eon met him in person and offered for him to get trained by joining the Skylanders, and he did. But, every day he still remembers what he did to his sister and will always regret it.

~The End~
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#4 Posted: 23:45:57 02/06/2014
I like this but its kinda sad
#5 Posted: 00:02:56 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
I like this but its kinda sad

Sorry, whenever I write stories about someone's origins, it always has some dramatic part in it.
---
#6 Posted: 00:29:50 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Grilla Drilla's Origins
Tough Grilla

Grilla Drilla was born into the Grilldronian tribe. His father mined for pearls and diamonds for a living. Grilla Drilla wanted to be just like his dad when he grew up, but his tribe went into a war with another tribe, and he was forced to be a soldier when he turned 14. They gave him his armor and his drill for the fight, since they had no weapons. Dissapointed that he couldn't mine like his father, Grilla Drilla disliked being a soldier. But yet, he was so good at fighting that he eventually became a general. The war was a win with Grilla Drilla as a General.

A few years later, the Chief announced that the other tribe was going to charge at the Grilldronians again. Grilla Drilla knew he had to stop this,so him and his soldiers moved west toward the tribe. He fell asleep overnight with his soldiers, but when he woke up, he saw that his soldiers had been wiped out and they were already charging at his tribe. He charged back to his tribe, luckily the soldiers weren't there yet. Bravely, when they arrived, Grilla Drilla fought them by himself. He was wounded, but he defeated them.

Grilla Drilla was known as a hero to his tribe, and was rewarded the medal of honor. But, he didn't see himself as a hero for letting his soldiers get killed. He grew a beard to honor his father, since his father also had a beard. He has the yellow lines under his eyes because he rarely sleeps, because of what happened to his soldiers. He eventually found the Skylanders and joined them, and he is allowed to drill at Woodburrow, so he is now happy to be a Skylander.

~The End~
---
#7 Posted: 00:35:26 03/06/2014
Good but I like the hot dog one more
#8 Posted: 01:05:01 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Who should I do next?
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#9 Posted: 02:41:43 03/06/2014
Smolderdash!
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#10 Posted: 12:38:31 03/06/2014
Please do Popthorn
#11 Posted: 12:59:56 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll make sure to do those 2 next.
---
#12 Posted: 13:49:11 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Smolderdash's Origins
Part 1: The Forbidden Room

Smolderdash was born in the desert, with her father, the Pharaoh. She was a human girl, raised with royalty, she wore a crown on her head with 5 spikes, and she had a suit, with designs drawn on her legs, arms, and forehead. She was always sent to do work around the pyramids at young ages, she even helped rebuild a fallen part of the pyramid. She loved her job. Smolderdash was a workaholic, as some day. She never found work that was too hard for her. But one day, when she was reaching adulthood, she was sent out to do quite a job.

"Smoldy, I want you to go into the pyramid and go to the basement to retrieve my new outfit. You got that?" said the Pharaoh. "Yes, dad." replied Smolderdash. She walked down the steps and through the sand to the pyramid. It was a very hot day, almost 125 degrees Fahrenheit. Wiping sweat off her forehead, she walked into the pyramid doors. She went down the steps to the basement floor. The thing was she had no idea which room to go to, so she decided to search every room. She found it nowhere. She decided her only choice was to go in the room that said "!! Do Not Enter !!" She walked in and closed the door. It was over 200 degrees Fahrenheit in there. She tried to escape, but she had no chance. There was a strange green fire starting to light around her, and then on her. She passed out from the unsustainable heat.

When she woke up, it was no longer hot, or on fire. The room was dark and quiet, and the door was unlocked, so she got out and started walking upstairs. When she got out people started looking at her and running away for some reason. It was no longer hot to her outside. She started walking toward her dad. She got to him and said, "Dad, I couldn't-" "Ah!!! What are you?! I'm not your father! Get away beast!!!" "Dad, it's me, Smoldy!" "......Smo-Smo-Smoldy? That's you?" "Yes dad!" "...Your skin...it's black, and you look like you're on fire...look at the mirror." Smolderdash walked over to a mirror and shrieked.

To Be Continued...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:55 03/06/2014 by Gohdan
#13 Posted: 14:21:13 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Smolderdash's Origins
Part 2: Fire Power

"What happened to me, I walked into the room and..." Smolderdash said, sobbing. "I don't know Smoldy, but you'll be okay. You're still my daughter. Would coming to the ceremony tonight help you?" said her father, the Pharaoh. "Yes thank you so much!" Smolderdash hugged her father. "Yes honey...now, you hugging me burns a bit..." "Oh, sorry dad." "Now, just wait for tonight. You can come up on stage with me if you want to!" "I'd love that!"

It was now nighttime. The ceremony was starting. The Pharaoh said while on stage, "Hello, thank you for coming to this ceremony tonight! We have many people to thank for their work tonight! When I call your name, please come up when your name is called. But first, I'd like to thank my daughter, Smolderdash!" Smolderdash came up on stage. "It's the beast!" someone yelled from the crowd. "Run! Save yourselves!" Smolderdash was furious. She turned to her Solar Power form. "I'm normal! Why can't y'all realize that?!" She began to set things on fire and hit things with her flame whip. she shot a giant solar orb, and it exploded, destroying everything around. Everybody was gone by then.

Smolderdash sat down on the ground, about to cry. But suddenly, a strange man walked up to her. he sat down beside her. "So, everybody thinks you're a beast, huh?" said the man. Smolderdash looked up and said, "Who are you?" "I'm Scorp, a ember of the Skylanders. We hear what happened and thought you would make a good addition to the team." "Well..." "You'll feel right at home. Everybody is weird there. You'll fit right in!" Scorp smiled. "Fine....I'll join. I'll just have to tell my father first." Smolderdash smiled.

And Smolderdash joined the Skylanders. Scorp was right, she did fit right it. That made her very happy, so now she always smiles to show her happiness to be with people she loves and knows they love her.

~The End~
---
#14 Posted: 16:40:37 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Pop Thorn's Origins
Puff Buddy

Pop Thorn was raised at a school full of trolls. No, literal trolls. The trolls always made fun of him because he was so big. He would always lose in athletic activities. The only advantage he had was he could fly. All of the bullies would tie him to the flag pole. Pop Thorn's life was pretty bad. He didn't have any friends, all of the trolls would avoid him because of his sharp thorns. Nothing really worker out for Pop Thorn, until one day, he didn't realize that one person would change his life forever.

Pop Thorn was walking home from school, but he was getting tired, so he sat down by a tree. But he got up as soon as he realize there was slobber all over it. "Ew!" Pop Thorn yelled. "Sorry, I slobber a lot." came a voice from above. "Who's there?" The creature jumped down from the tree. "I'm Wrecking Ball, nice to meet ya!" "Hi! I'm just walking home." "Sorry, I was hiding in the tree because I get bullied a lot, nobody likes me." "*gasp* Same here!" "Really?" "Yeah!" "Want to be friends?" "Sure!" Pop Thorn and Wrecking Ball walked away together.

They were just walking and talking and all of a sudden, the bully trolls ran in front of them. "I AM GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME!" said the Main Bully Troll. "No, I don't know what you're talking about, we didn't!" yelled Pop Thorn. "My friend told me what you said, I'm still going to kill you!" said the troll. "How do you plan on doing that?" said a voice from behind. "No no no, not him! Run!" said the troll, as him and his friends ran.

Pop Thorn and Wrecking Ball turned around. "Oh, hey Boomer!" said Pop Thorn. "Thanks for saving us there!" "You're welcome. Now, the evil of Skylands, Kaos, has returned, and I think you two would be good for the team. Will you two join?" asked Boomer. They whispered to each other for a minute. "We're in!" they said.

So they both joined the Skylanders, and they are both very strong forces. Cute on the outside, unstoppable on the inside! Or the other way around, it doesn't matter.

~The End~
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#15 Posted: 17:18:08 03/06/2014
It's good, but didn't wrecking ball join before Pop Thorn?
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#16 Posted: 18:09:08 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Smolderbrawl
It's good, but didn't wrecking ball join before Pop Thorn?

Yeah, but I'm just making all of this up. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 21:26:52 03/06/2014
I love them, I like popthorn and smolderdashs the best so far and is does that mean wrecking ball's story is also told
#18 Posted: 21:56:09 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, partially told.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:59:53 03/06/2014 by Gohdan
#19 Posted: 02:27:29 08/06/2014
Okay, maybe do smilie next?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me