Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Stuck in another body - CHAPTER 1 POSTED!!!
Page 1 of 1
Stuck in another body - CHAPTER 1 POSTED!!! [CLOSED]
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#1 Posted: 16:02:08 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi guys! I am new to the smilie FanFic Club and I have an awesome new story to tell. I have prepared it before, as I wrote the story in a journal. Lemme give you the gist of it:

In the Fall of 2012, 10 year old best friends Gavin and Nathan were mega skylanders fans. Nathan was a great artist (drawing) in Gavin was good at writing. Together, they put together the idea of creating a story about kids who turn into skylanders! They even brought some of their friends in on the work, sometimes each of them making a chapter at a time. In the summer of 2013, Gavin moved away to a different state 1500 miles away! He brought the journal with him, and worked on it. To this day, it is inside a drawer in his room, waiting for its story to be told. So I was sitting on my bed thinking, "Why don't we give this book another shot?" And that is what I'm going to do! I know this is used for Role-Playing, but here is the character sheet:
*** This story will be reduced from 8 kids down to 4 kid****

Name: Gavin
Character: Smolderdash (this ones a gender swapper)
Personality: A bit of a hot head, gets angry whenever people call him a girl (because Smolderdash is a girl), always willing to save his(her) friends, always trying to help them get back home.

Name: Nathan
Character: Flameslinger
Personality:calm, makes jokes a lot, inappropriate at times, can run really fast

Name:Izzy
Character:Roller Brawl
Personality:more of the 'athletic type' girl, can really pack a punch, quick and gets angry at her friends really fast

Name: Thomas
Character:Sunburn
Personality:sometimes quiet, kind of the peacemaker, can stop friend fights easily

So what do you think? I will post the first chapter soon!
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:03 03/06/2014 by Smolderbrawl
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#2 Posted: 16:06:20 31/05/2014
Cool!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 18:56:05 31/05/2014
Sounds cool!
It's kinda wierd how my name is Nathan and there is a character named Nathan in this story
#4 Posted: 21:07:27 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I met him when I lived in Georgia. Izzy and Thomas are also real people. I will post the first chapter tomorrow.
---
#5 Posted: 03:05:37 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
The Warp

The score was 8-5 and they were losing. Bases were loaded and Izzy was up to bat with two outs. She could not afford to lose. It was the Atlanta, GA softball tournament. She looked over to the sidelines, where her friends Gavin, Nathan, and. Thomas were all cheering her on. First pitch was coming at her. WHACK and a miss. Strike one! WHACK and another miss. Strike 2! The final ball flew through the air right at her bat. She hit the ball so hard her bat broke..... And the ball went flying out of the park. "YEAH!!!! GO IZZY!!!" everyone screamed as she ran across the bases and dashed across home.
After the game, everyone was walking back to Nathan's house to get ice cream. It was a beautiful evening with the stars shining brightly in the night sky. After they got ice cream, they walked up to the attic to watch Izzy's grand slam on TV. But Nathan's 3 year old little brother, Jayden (or JJ as Nathan called him) was playing his little skylanders video game again.
"JJ get off. We wanna watch Izzy's grand slam on TV," Nathan said to Jayden as he walked around a big "invention" of his dads which was concealed under a blanket.
"Hold on just let me finish this level," he whined. Nathan turned around.
"Thomas, just go unplug it and he'll get off." Thomas turned around and unplugged it from..... The invention? The TV turned off.
"Nathan! The plug is really hot! It was plugged into your dad's invention. What is it anyway?" he asked. Gavin pulled off the blanket. It looked like a giant tank gun on wheels. Izzy looked at the name on the side.
"What's an Inter-dimension machine?" she said aloud. The machine instantly powered on.
"Wholly crap it works!" Gavin exclaimed.
"Of course it works, my dad made it!" Nathan yelled. Gavin gave him the 'are you sure' look.
Suddenly, a purple vortex-ish thing shot out of the cannon and landed on the floor.
Jayden looked at it with a surprise look on his face and yelled, "THE PORTAL TO SKYLANDS!" He ran and jumped into the floor.
"JAYDEN NO!" they all yelled in unison. Nathan ran and jumped in as well. "I'm coming Jayden!" he screamed.
Gavin, Thomas, and Izzy peered into the portal. "I say we help him," Gavin said. "Fine, but if I die, I'm blaming it on you in the afterlife" Izzy said with a glare. Then, they all jumped in.

And everything went black.....

What do you think of my first chapter! All feedback accepted! Was it too short? Too long?

Sorry it took so long. I'll be posting a new chapter every week!
---
#6 Posted: 12:37:56 03/06/2014
Cool!
#7 Posted: 21:24:35 04/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone wanna comment?
---
#8 Posted: 21:26:39 04/06/2014
I did.
#9 Posted: 22:04:50 05/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Who's ready for Chapter 2?
---
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#10 Posted: 22:07:42 05/06/2014
I am!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#11 Posted: 18:54:24 26/06/2014
Yup, your definetly posting a chapter a week
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#12 Posted: 19:14:27 26/06/2014
Oooh! I like it! Good work!
---
A story.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#13 Posted: 02:10:09 25/07/2014
Is it really gateway to Skylands? Or not?

Suspense. Is. Killing. Me.

WHAT THE PIE HAPPENS TO THEM???
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me