Page 1 of 1
DS Version [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 21:05:16 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Whoo! My mom went to KMart and got me the DS version of DotD, and I'm already to the first boss.

I don't think it's a failure like ANB or TEN on the DS.. I think it's pretty good, actually! And even, there's art at the top in it's own design-ish... yeah.

And voices, too! smilie It's awesome. Anyone else have the DS version except me?

I'll probably get the PS2 version for Christmas since my mom didn't find that version anywhere.
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#2 Posted: 02:42:56 25/10/2008
Same here, my ps2 died so I can't get a new one till Christmas that means no DOTD ps2 till christmas so I'm getting the DS version too. Is there free flight here? And is there some sort of voice acting?
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#3 Posted: 02:57:30 25/10/2008
Bleh, I'll wait til I can get a used copy at Play N Trade for a few bucks.
#4 Posted: 03:26:36 25/10/2008
If you do get it before me, Shenzi can you tell me what it's like? I'm desperate for entertainment! I want DOTD for the ps2 badly! I've been bored all the time, even on the weekends! I'll hopefully play DOTD for the DS till christmas time comes round'.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#5 Posted: 03:27:59 25/10/2008
I probably won't get it for a year or so... :/
#6 Posted: 03:29:08 25/10/2008
Kay then. I'll ask Aqua-Dragoness next time she's on.
---
#7 Posted: 03:32:50 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Sadly there isn't any free-flight, but there are some flight levels! I'm already to the Destroyer.

And yes, there is VAing! Also the developers own Spyro artwork as "cutscenes", which it's great, IMO. ^^
#8 Posted: 03:37:01 25/10/2008
Thank you! It seems good to keep me entertained for a while. Is it hard? I'm getting it the 5th of November! smilie
---
#9 Posted: 03:55:44 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
You're very welcome! It may seem hard at first, but game challenging is supposed to be the best part!

I had trouble w/ the Golum.. I tried over 10 times, but I finally was able to beat'em! He's a stinker in the DS version. XD

Hint: Charge Spyro's flameball and when his shoulders light up, strike him out! Dodge his large claws and arms, too... I hate that. And, his eyes! Bleh... xP I don't like the boss, to me he seemed a bit difficult. And it was only hte first boss in the DS version!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me