Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Pet Shop (Paused for now for Writer's Block)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Pet Shop (Paused for now for Writer's Block) [CLOSED]
Gohdan Green Sparx Gems: 289
#1 Posted: 01:43:33 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Yes, I have made a new fan fiction about Skylander pets. This will be coming soon, so please be patient. Thanks!

Current Main Characters:
smilie
smilie[User Posted Image]

Preview:
Gnarly Tree Rex was walking down the street on a normal day. He had no job, no family, no home, life was hard for him. Suddenly, he saw Wrecking Ball trotted up to him. Gnarly Tree Rex was silent, but then he started thinking. If he was so lonely and broke, why not find something to do? He shouted, "That's it! I should gather strays from around town and put them up for adoption! Then I won't be so alone and worthless! He picked up Wrecking Ball and continued walking, now looking for strays to start his business.
---
"Home is a pin...humanity...cattle."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:25:18 02/06/2014 by Gohdan
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#2 Posted: 01:46:38 29/05/2014
Me likey
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 02:07:45 29/05/2014
Sounds cool, when it starts I will be sure to read it!
#4 Posted: 13:23:56 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: "I Love the Hunt!"

Gnarly Tree Rex set down Wrecking Ball in a pin he had at home. Wrecking Ball said, "Why heeyuh?" Gnarly turned around in amazement. "You can talk?!" Wrecking Ball muttered, "Yeah, weeyuh in Skywands, what did ya think?" Gnarly tripped over Wrecking Ball's spit, causing Wrecking Ball to bounce out of his cage and run away. "Wait!" yelled Gnarly.

Wrecking Ball was on the run. Gnarly got up and charged after Wreck. Gnarly did not know what to do to get Wreck back. He yelled, "I'll give you treats if you come back!" Wreck immediately turned around came to him. Gnarly gave him treats and set him back in the pin. "Stay here this time!" He scolded Wreck. Wreck nodded and sat down. Gnarly heard something fiddling in the bush. Out of curiosity, he looked in the bushes, to find High Five. High Five gasped and tried to fly away. Gnarly grabbed him and started walking toward the pin.

"Hey, what are you doing with me? Let me go!" Yelled High Five. Gnarly put him in the pin. High Five muttered "You know I can just fly out of this, right?" Gnarly responded "I'll give you treats if you don't." High Five agreed and received treats. Gnarly nodded and walked away to find more strays.~
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:57:17 29/05/2014 by Gohdan
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#5 Posted: 15:45:39 29/05/2014
Could you make it a bit longer? Like one more paragraph? Otherwise, I like it!
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#6 Posted: 17:39:12 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll make sure to make longer chapters. Sorry, I'm new to this, I usually do the stories with the smilies.
---
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#7 Posted: 18:24:48 29/05/2014
Yay, Wrecking Ball! So wait, is Gnarly kidnapping Skylanders?
---
#8 Posted: 21:01:03 29/05/2014
I like it and I can't wait until smilie is in the story
#9 Posted: 22:01:38 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Should I do this or do the short stories like I used to? I'll do whatever y'all want.

Quote: wreckingballbob
Yay, Wrecking Ball! So wait, is Gnarly kidnapping Skylanders?

Technically, yeah. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:42 29/05/2014 by Gohdan
#10 Posted: 22:11:10 29/05/2014
I like this
#11 Posted: 22:31:51 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay. smilie

I'll make Chapter 2 in a bit.

EDIT: Sorry, my computer's Internet isn't working, so I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:57 30/05/2014 by Gohdan
#12 Posted: 16:04:57 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Alright, it's here!

Chapter 2: Cages & Pins & Passwords, Oh My!

Gnarly was walking around town, looking in bushes and behind trees, finding nothing. Being unaware, he accidentally bumped into Spy Rise. "Hey, watch it!" Yelled Spy Rise. "Sorry, I'm busy looking for strays for my business." "Oh, I see. Well, I picked up 2 strays last week, if you want to take them." "Sure! Where are they at?" "They're back at my house, just follow me. Gnarly followed Spy Rise.

"Well, here you go." said Spy Rise, handing over 2 cages, containing Sonic Boom in one and Pop Thorn in another. "Be careful though, Sonic Boom is pretty aggressive." warned Spy Rise. "Alright, thank you!" said Gnarly, walking away. Gnarly heard something to the right of him, so he looked over, seeing Chopper. He thought about getting him, but sadly he couldn't, since he had his hands full. He continued walking. Pop Thorn suddenly said, "Where exactly are you taking us?" "I'm putting you up for adoption so you can find a nice home! I'm putting you in a pin first, but soon I'll let y'all run free around in a pet shop!" Gnarly said enthusiastically. "That sounds nice!" said Pop Thorn. "No it doesn't." said Sonic Boom sadly. "Ah come on, I'm sure you'll love meeting new friends!" Gnarly said, putting them both in the pin. "Just stay here for now, Okay?" said Gnarly.

It was almost sunset, so Gnarly sat down by the pin. Pop Thorn said, "Hey, don't you have a home?" Gnarly sighed. "No, I have nothing. This is why I am doing this. I've been so lonely and broke, I needed something to do." "Oh. Just to let you know, we feel the same." murmured High Five. "It's so...pointless, isn't it?" Asked Gnarly. "What is?" said Wreck. Everybody looked at him. "Are you really that stupid?" asked Sonic Boom. "Biscuits are my homedawgs!" said Wreck. "Password correct!" said a voice from above.

Suddenly something jumped out of the tree above the pin. "Name's Hot Dog." said Hot Dog. "I am a dog, I'm on fire, I'm cool, I'm awesome, I'm-" "Hey, hey, hey!" interrupted Sonic Boom. "Yeah?" asked Hot Dog. "Nobody cares!" said Sonic Boom. Hot Dog said, "Oh. Well, what are y'all doing?" "Making a pet shop." said Gnarly. "Wanna join?" "Sure!" said Hot Dog with excitement. Gnarly put him in the pin with the rest of them. Everyone went to sleep for the night.~
---
#13 Posted: 18:07:00 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm on a writer's block. smilie
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#14 Posted: 23:45:16 01/06/2014
Nice story so far smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me