Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The pixar theory [CLOSED]
ninjacat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#1 Posted: 17:40:59 27/05/2014 | Topic Creator
SO... just wanted to quickly say this before i forgot about it... for all of the people viewing this that know about the pixar theory, I think i just found something out about it.

So the theory says that the witch in brave (aka boo) carved the 2 things she loved most out of wood(pizza planet truck and sulley)

Well i think that the pizza planet truck carving was actually a reference to the fact that maybe SHE RODE THE PIZZA PLANET TRUCK AROUND IN EVERY MOVIE.

think about it, she could have brought it with her when she time traveled, i mean u see it in EVERY pixar movie pretty much. It would make sense that she drives it around with her! The only thing i cant figure out is how she would fit it through a door...

IDK? just tell me what u guys think smilie
---
BOW DOWN TO YOUR BELOVED RULER ~ :3 NUFF SED.
#2 Posted: 23:25:58 28/05/2014 | Topic Creator
bump...
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#3 Posted: 02:57:59 30/05/2014
What if the Pizza Planet Truck IS the door? She has reached a technological state more advanced than the doors with her Pizza Planet Truck being somewhat like the DeLorean in Back to the Future, capable of creating its own doorway to pass through time/space.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#4 Posted: 18:52:11 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
HOLY Fulippen CHEESE ITS!!! u r rigHt!!! what a discovery!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me