Page 1 of 1
raft help!!!! [CLOSED]
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1 Posted: 15:54:22 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
i cant get the raft to the leperd the river goes the wrong way.i can barly get the thing to move!smilie HELP!!!!!!
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#2 Posted: 15:57:20 24/10/2008
I don't know, perhaps you could carry it. I don't really know, I din't have the game and I just want to join in with everyone else's happy conversations...
THIS IS ****ING KILLING ME!!!!
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#3 Posted: 16:20:06 24/10/2008
Did you get the key from Hermit?
There's a place you go to unlock an area and you have to carry two orbs to the raft and put them on the blue circles. Then put Spyro or Cynder on the raft in the middle and then switch to the other dragon (Spyro or Cynder) and fly in front of the raft.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
BLOWHARD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1395
#4 Posted: 20:46:02 24/10/2008
Good Guide TheFireInside
---
Awww Spyro
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#5 Posted: 22:28:14 24/10/2008
How do you get the crystals up to the raft? I can't get them up there, they won't fly high enough!
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#6 Posted: 02:11:43 25/10/2008
Okay...
I had trouble here too, but once you figure it out, it's easy. To get the crystals to the platforms, go along the cliff-like shore until you get to the wall separating the raft from the rest of the line. If you look on the wall across from the wall closest to the raft, there is ivy hidden on the walls. Climb through that, then jump across the wall separating the two areas. Than go and put the crystal on the pad, and repeat the process.

Once you have the raft, place one dragon onto it, and when the "O" Icon comes up, press the "O" Button. Then, with the other dragon, fly aong the river, towing the raft.
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#7 Posted: 02:21:24 25/10/2008
Use one of the dragons and stand in the middle of the raft. Press whatever button shows up and switch to the other dragon. Fly upstream, and you'll pull the other dragon along, and since that dragon is holding onto the raft, you'll take the raft with.

Everything along the way should be easy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me