Page 1 of 1
Villains and Crystals
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 11:35:39 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Do you think all the villains will be in the game or will they sell crystals which already have villains stored in which u cant get in the game also do you think there will be special crystals for sale like the transculent figures but instead just rare crystals and legendary ones maybe.

Because this will just mean more crystals to store villians in
---
"Taking Charge"
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 13:20:08 26/05/2014
all the villains are in the game, the crystals will activate them so you can play them in the game. the crystals act as an unlock key, thats my understanding of how it works.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#3 Posted: 18:09:16 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
but what about brawl and chain
---
"Taking Charge"
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#4 Posted: 23:09:36 26/05/2014
Perhaps the "Outlaw" part is similar to variant types with the Skylanders. Legendary, Enchanted, Jade, Turbo, etc. Maybe some traps will come preloaded with variants of the villains in them based on the store. Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, compared to the base villain you can capture normally in game. Sounds like an Activision move for grabbing extra money.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 07:23:26 27/05/2014
Quote: GothamLord
Sounds like an Activision move for grabbing extra money.

I really don't get this.

If it isn't a regular character, and, in case of a villain, you can always capture him inside the game, then YOU make it a money-grabbing action.

They only offer you an opportunity. You don't have to buy it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#6 Posted: 08:47:33 27/05/2014
Whats not to get? You clearly dont have to buy it, for the character. You have to buy it for the variant option. Its a cash grab on the collectors that want EVERYTHING. Every character, in every pose, in every color, in every which-a-way.

Sure you can easily buy a basic trap anywhere and get the villain in game the normal way. Or you even already got that specific trap normally. But if you want the villain in his special black outfit rather than his standard blue. Go to Toys R Us/Target/Walmart and buy the exclusive to that store. Now you buy the same toy all over again. Collectors buy it again because the unopened package says *EXCLUSIVE*. Money Money Money
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:49:16 27/05/2014 by GothamLord
#7 Posted: 09:45:38 27/05/2014
Whats not to get? You clearly dont have to buy it, for the character. You have to buy it for the variant option. Its a cash grab on the collectors that want EVERYTHING. Every character, in every pose, in every color, in every which-a-way.

Sure you can easily buy a basic trap anywhere and get the villain in game the normal way. Or you even already got that specific trap normally. But if you want the villain in his special black outfit rather than his standard blue. Go to Toys R Us/Target/Walmart and buy the exclusive to that store. Now you buy the same toy all over again. Collectors buy it again because the unopened package says *EXCLUSIVE*. Money Money Money

Well, then I'm happy not to be a collector, and just satisfied to buy all the standard (no reposes, Lightcores, Legendaries, Dark and other variants) characters. smilie

I respect collectors, but since Skylanders are so expensive, I do not agree with them, in this case.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#8 Posted: 17:23:34 27/05/2014
If there is gonna be a Kaos crystal, I really hope it'll be available in the first wave. 'Cause it would be heck if we don't have that crystal to trap the little bald twerp.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 20:02:34 27/05/2014
Quote: Drek95

I really don't get this.

If it isn't a regular character, and, in case of a villain, you can always capture him inside the game, then YOU make it a money-grabbing action.

Activision put an evilized Greeble to my head to buy all of this stuff..... smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:09 27/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
#10 Posted: 22:58:19 27/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

I really don't get this.

Activision put an evilized Greeble to my head to buy all of this stuff..... smilie

Uuuuuh... Nasty Activision!

What are you waiting for? Go ask your Skylanders to help you fight him! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#11 Posted: 23:07:32 27/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

I really don't get this.

Uuuuuh... Nasty Activision!

What are you waiting for? Go ask your Skylanders to help you fight him! smilie

A Trogmander is guarding the portal. I'm stuck.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:52 27/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#12 Posted: 09:48:34 30/05/2014
We don't know anything, all we have to go by is a poster that is in the store which states this promo weird.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me