Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro in MLP Pictures [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 02:01:15 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I just decided to share some pictures of Spyro being featured in MLP pictures. I usually don't start threads like this, but this topic just came to mind, so I thought, "Why the hell not?" (PS: None of these are mine, but I'm giving credit, at least.)

MLP: Mistaken Identiy, by TwilightTrooper, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

MLPSpyro - 'Dem Bros, by KaylaTheDragoness, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Spyro and Rainbow Dash, by BrookeCanDraw, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Something Made By E • L • V (Eric Aleev), tumblr
[User Posted Image]

Spyro The Dragon In Anger, by MLP-Scribbles, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Spyro and Sparx, by ZhuTheSkunk, deviantART
[User Posted Image]
(Okay, even though this isn't so much of a Spyro-MLP crossover, Spyro's drawn in the MLP style, so .DEAL-WITH-IT.)

Rainbowdash and Spyro, by BlazingHeartnix, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

SpyDash (Rainbow Dash/Spyro Hybrid), by Zhooves, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

My Little Spyro, by Toxic-Mario, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Can't find the original source, but this is made by Marriin Lajan?
[User Posted Image]

LET'S TAKE OVER EQUESTRIA :D, by Darkeiya, deviantART
[User Posted Image]
(Quick question for this one: Do you remember who the red-haired girl is?)

Twyro, by GodOfIrony, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Spike Spyro, by NorwaySweedenDenmark, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

Spykro the Dragon, by AleximusPrime, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

The Purple Legends, by JaDMcirr, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

----------------------------

EXTRAS:

Spike meets Cynder., by Flutterflyraptor, deviantART
[User Posted Image]

flashwing, by CSImadmax, deviantART
[User Posted Image]
(I STILL think that she's the only legit Skylanders character.)

skylands, by CSImadmax, deviantART
[User Posted Image]
(Whirlwind's also an okay character.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:05 27/05/2014 by LocoGuy107
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 02:03:48 26/05/2014
That is not how fanart works! You're supposed to show YOUR and only YOUR art on it, not anyone else's art.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#3 Posted: 02:11:46 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
That is not how fanart works! You're supposed to show YOUR and only YOUR art on it, not anyone else's art.

DAMMIT, BIFROST!!!!!!

Quote: Bifrost (From the Crossover Art Compilations topic in Site Help and Suggestions.)
Fan Art. Where else would it be? It's made by a fan and it's art.
#4 Posted: 02:14:13 26/05/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
Quote: Trix Master 100

DAMMIT, BIFROST!!!!!!

Quote: Bifrost (From the Crossover Art Compilations topic in Site Help and Suggestions.)
Fan Art. Where else would it be? It's made by a fan and it's art.

Oi vey. People please get your psychics straight e.e. If you're a fan and you have DS account and make art then you may go here. Don't post other people's stuff, that's just a no.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#5 Posted: 02:46:44 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, about the whole thing with the section's description saying "your," I think it's dark52 talking about the whole a Spyro community as a group. The guy probably implied that we can go ahead and make compilations as long as we give credit, that we can go ahead and get some people together and contribute to one leader of a group so that one guy can show the world. I mean, that's probably not how this thing works (believe me, I was going to put this in the General section, but I thought that HIR would have moved the damn topic to here, like he did with the topic with Terra in it (and I'm still not liking the whole crowd coming in saying YOUR)).

I think HIR should move this.
#6 Posted: 03:38:26 26/05/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
Well, about the whole thing with the section's description saying "your," I think it's dark52 talking about the whole a Spyro community as a group. The guy probably implied that we can go ahead and make compilations as long as we give credit, that we can go ahead and get some people together and contribute to one leader of a group so that one guy can show the world. I mean, that's probably not how this thing works (believe me, I was going to put this in the General section, but I thought that HIR would have moved the damn topic to here, like he did with the topic with Terra in it (and I'm still not liking the whole crowd coming in saying YOUR)).

I think HIR should move this.

Not how fanart works. I think he meant "Sure show your work to the Spyro community on here." I mean in fanart you either make good edits (with the whole credit thing of course)/from scratch or not post at all. Sure showing other people's art with credit is nice and all, but that is not was not what this section is made for. And HIR is not a mod of Fandom section (I mean including the sub fan sections.) So have fun talking to the not so good mods of these sections about it.
---
icon from Empoh
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#7 Posted: 08:12:38 26/05/2014
Loco, stop posting other people's art on here. Yeah, you're giving them credit, but it's NOT your art and the Fan Art section is for YOUR own artwork that YOU create.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 11:15:00 26/05/2014
uhhh actually guys i think this belongs here and he's giving credit soooo.....
#9 Posted: 19:25:12 26/05/2014
Quote: arceustheprime

Quote: Crookshanks
Agreed with arceus here. I don't really see the problem. >.>

Sheesh everyone, calm your freakin' tits. Just calm them.

If that were okay, then I would post other fanart as well while giving credit to the owners. But you guys would be probably pissed because I did not draw the characters and did it for attention. Which would leave a hypocritical remark because you allowed to do it.
---
icon from Empoh
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 21:02:30 26/05/2014
yay a *****ing topic
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#11 Posted: 00:23:39 27/05/2014
I'm surprised no one has pointed out a Spyro figure in JanAnimation's Button Mash Adventures. :D

[User Posted Image]
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#12 Posted: 06:12:40 27/05/2014
These pictures are great! smilie (Mlp and Spyro fan talking here!)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#13 Posted: 09:07:13 27/05/2014

These. I don't see how this belongs in "General". It's still fan art- not Loco's, but still fan art.
Quote: Spyrobaro
I think the trouble here lies in the fact that the rules for this section in specific are vague as ****, just like in every other section.

This also. dark please update the site rules (as usual)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:36 27/05/2014 by Arc of Archives
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7893
#14 Posted: 09:39:52 27/05/2014
THE RED-HAIRED GIRL IS ELORA
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#15 Posted: 13:55:49 27/05/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives

These. I don't see how this belongs in "General". It's still fan art- not Loco's, but still fan art.
Quote: Spyrobaro
I think the trouble here lies in the fact that the rules for this section in specific are vague as ****, just like in every other section.

This also. dark please update the site rules (as usual)

Actually, this topic was originally in fan art, but it was then moved to general by one of the fan art mods. The problem is, if they don't remove the flag that says the topic was in the wrong section, it shows up flagged for me.

In terms of where this topic fits, I don't object to it being in fan art. Because it's a massive wave of pictures drawn by fans. But I don't know anything about what deserves to be there with the whole "credit thing." But I do know that this topic is not discussing the Spyro games whatsoever, so it would really, truly belong in Idle Chatter, even if Spyro is involved in it. Because it's just showing other people pictures and having them give their thoughts.

Of course, most of this topic is just people objecting to where the topic is placed, so at this point, it would be more beneficial to remake the topic. LOCO there's an established My Little Pony topic in Idle Chatter right here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=64916&page=1. Go re-post your images there instead. I'm closing this because, frankly, the topic got massively derailed. Sorry.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me