Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Pokemon Topic: Striker
First | Previous | Page 5 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
All Purpose Pokemon Topic: Striker [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#201 Posted: 03:28:02 26/07/2014
Quote: aran
i wonder how the mega rayquaza is going to look like

Mega Rayquaza isnt even confirmed
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8519
#202 Posted: 05:05:12 26/07/2014
[User Posted Image]
Lol outdated joke.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#203 Posted: 07:15:26 26/07/2014
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: Qcumber
I originally posted this in the "inkay fanclub" thread in S&N:

It's possible to get a Sturdy Shedinja.

Sturdy Shedinja+Safety Goggles+Thunder Wave (On Shedinja)=Almost Invincible
T-Wave Paralyzes it, so it can't be Poisoned/Burnt (which bypass Sturdy).
Safety Goggles make it immune to weather, so it can't by his by Hail/Sandstorm (also bypasses).
And Shedinja has 1HP, so it always endures the hit.
As far as I know, there are only a few moves/abilities in the game that can defeat it, and one of them is Mold Breaker. If you have a Wobbufett on your team, you can defeat at least 3 of the opposing player's Pokemon. If Sturdinja gets killed, just use a Contrary Malamar with Superpower or, if they're not banned in the competition/you can use them, a Sheer Cold Articuno or Power-Up-Punch Mega Kangaskhan.

ALSO: Golurk (which can have No Guard) can use Dynamic Punch, which has 100 base Power, confuses the target, but has 50% accuracy and 5-8 PP. He also has 124 Attack.

what do each have to do with each other

and since when does pokebank accept sturdninjas and wondertombs

I forgot to mention: You can only get Sturdinja in triple battles. You need a Sturdy Carbink that knows Skill Swap, and another Pokemon that knows a move that can delete Pokemons' abilities (like Worry Seed). Shedinja also needs to know Thunder Wave. First, use the move-deleting ability on Shedinja, then use Skill Swap on Shedinja, and then (to stop Poisoning/Burning) use Thunder Wave on Shedinja.

To make sure they all do this on the first turn, check their Speed stat often whilst training them. Their Speed stats need to be like this: 3rd Pokemon's Speed>Carbink's Speed>Shedinja's Speed. To make sure they do this on one turn, you need to have their Speed stats very high (around 240-255 EVs), but each Pokemon having higher or lower Speed than each other (in the order I previously mentioned).

EDIT:
NEW TRADEMARK. CLICK HERE.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:42:53 26/07/2014 by Qcumber
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#204 Posted: 13:01:13 26/07/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: kardonis
EV training without super training 101.

First, head to the battle maison and use BP to buy the four *power items* (weight, anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens) Put the appropriate Power item for the stat you want to train on the pokemon.

Next, obtain a pokemon with sweet scent, and a pokemon with a move that hits all the opposing pokemon.

Now, turn exp. share on, and head to certain routes to search for hordes (sweet scent always spawns a horde) the routes and pokemon you should look for are as follows.

Connecting cave - Whismer - HP

Route 14 - Bellsprout - Atk

Route 10 - Nosepass - Def (warning, some of them have sturdy so it will take longer)

Frost Cavern - Vanillite (or smoochum) - Sp. Atk

Route 7 - Hoppip - Sp. Def

Route 8 (upper, accessed via connecting cave) - Wingull (or Taillow) - Spd.

There you go.

This has been EV training without super training 101. I'm not a pokemon professor, stay in school.

Actually, it's better if you give the pokemon Pokerus, and the Power Item. If the horde pokemon gives 1EV, with pokerus and it's power item, it gets 50 EV's per horde.

oops, forgot to mention pokerus.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#205 Posted: 18:16:56 26/07/2014
is it true that corocoro is showing off all the new mega evos next issue???
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#206 Posted: 22:52:18 26/07/2014
EV training without super training 101.

First, head to the battle maison and use BP to buy the four *power items* (weight, anklet, band, belt, bracer, lens) Put the appropriate Power item for the stat you want to train on the pokemon.

Next, obtain a pokemon with sweet scent, and a pokemon with a move that hits all the opposing pokemon.

Now, turn exp. share on, and head to certain routes to search for hordes (sweet scent always spawns a horde) the routes and pokemon you should look for are as follows.

Connecting cave - Whismer - HP

Route 14 - Bellsprout - Atk

Route 10 - Nosepass - Def (warning, some of them have sturdy so it will take longer)

Frost Cavern - Vanillite (or smoochum) - Sp. Atk

Route 7 - Hoppip - Sp. Def

Route 8 (upper, accessed via connecting cave) - Wingull (or Taillow) - Spd.

There you go.

This has been EV training without super training 101. I'm not a pokemon professor, stay in school.

Actually, it's better if you give the pokemon Pokerus, and the Power Item. If the horde pokemon gives 1EV, with pokerus and it's power item, it gets 50 EV's per horde.

oops, forgot to mention pokerus.

i believe its Weepinbell on Rt 14 instead of bellsprout. Anywho they are really good ones to fight for Atk EVs since each one yields 2

Quote: somePerson
What's the point of a no Wonder Guard Shedninja?

Taking out a Shedinja with sturdy is more dificult than one with wonder guard. With Wonder Guard any super effective move takes it out but with sturdy it has to be taken out indirectly with status or hazards due to it only having 1HP
---
Praise Helix!!!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#207 Posted: 05:03:20 27/07/2014
SEMI-NEW FOOTAGE AND MUSIC. WILD THEME, TRAINER, AQUA/MAGMA GRUNT, AND ARCHIE/MAXIE BATTLE THEME.
---
words. letters. filler.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#208 Posted: 14:45:00 27/07/2014
@Ace - I was only listing hordes. I have yet to find a horde of weepinbell.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#209 Posted: 15:13:49 28/07/2014
@Ace - I was only listing hordes. I have yet to find a horde of weepinbell.

I know smilie i was mistaken on the location though. Its not rt 14 its rt 19 that has the Weepinbell hordes. If you switch to there you will earn atk EVs twice as fast since they are very common and yield 2 each
---
Praise Helix!!!
#210 Posted: 17:47:41 28/07/2014
Btw
For those of you in Germany, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is to be distributed at the special Gamescom convention in Cologne from August 14th to August 17th. This PokéBall Pattern Vivillon will match the one given in France in June and in Japan this August. In addition to that, Shigeki Morimoto will be at Gamescom on August 14th 2014 to sign autographs and there will be a video message from Pokémon game director Junichi Masuda regarding Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, and a special Pokémon Battle Competition where you can win a copy of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. We'll bring more on this as it comes

We don't know when the winner gets their prize but it MAY be on the day of the event.
If it is then we can expect a bunch of reveals from the winner
---
#211 Posted: 09:36:17 29/07/2014
That would be cool but i highly doubt they would get it early, especially as early as August. If they did get it early at all i can see maybe a week before release but thats it :/

They gotta keep the hype up. They cant risk too many details spilling out months before release <.<
---
Praise Helix!!!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#212 Posted: 17:42:56 30/07/2014
Guys I have a question. Someone is trying to trade me a "Mew egg" for my shiny Ekans. I think said person is lying about the egg, but there's no way for me to find put unless I risk it.
Is there such thing as a "Mew egg"?
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#213 Posted: 17:54:00 30/07/2014
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Guys I have a question. Someone is trying to trade me a "Mew egg" for my shiny Ekans. I think said person is lying about the egg, but there's no way for me to find put unless I risk it.

No. Which website is this trade on, and can you give me a link?
---
You can't handle MEMES
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8519
#214 Posted: 18:26:41 30/07/2014

No...
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#215 Posted: 21:08:41 30/07/2014

No such thing as a Mew egg.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#216 Posted: 23:02:59 30/07/2014

It's probably one of the PSS trolls.
---
words. letters. filler.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#217 Posted: 23:03:52 30/07/2014

What trade?

Quote: somePerson

No...

Quote: Starfire Dragon

No such thing as a Mew egg.

Thanks. I thought the same thing but needed clarification.
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#218 Posted: 09:25:14 31/07/2014
Just got a shiny Cubchoosmilie

I need to ask, does anyone of you read Pokemon Special?
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#219 Posted: 09:47:33 31/07/2014
Quote: StalkerSnake

I did, but I fell out of it, I think I was on Johto, but I forget so much...Gonna have to go to Chapters and read them all again.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#220 Posted: 09:52:26 31/07/2014
Quote: Lunarz

I did, but I fell out of it, I think I was on Johto, but I forget so much...Gonna have to go to Chapters and read them all again.

You should! Ruby&Sapphire chapter was great too!

Oh, what is your favourite character?
---
#221 Posted: 09:57:02 31/07/2014

I didn't get too deep into G&S, But Red and Gold are amazing. I love Red so much, but Gold is awesome, and it's Johto ;.; My favorite
---
#222 Posted: 10:04:08 31/07/2014

I didn't get too deep into G&S, But Red and Gold are amazing. I love Red so much, but Gold is awesome, and it's Johto ;.; My favorite

Gold... that pervert:D I remember I readed GSC chapter, RS, FRLF and Emerald chapters. Now I need to buy few BW volumes. My favourite character is Lack-two. I am so excited about BW2.
and sorry if my english is so bad;-;
---
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#223 Posted: 19:57:21 01/08/2014
Quote: Windumup
Quote: aran
i wonder how the mega rayquaza is going to look like

Mega Rayquaza isnt even confirmed

Technically it won't be a mega evolution, it will be a primal evolution smilie
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#224 Posted: 20:12:05 01/08/2014
I just want a Zoroark Mega. And Zoroark in SSB4.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8663
#225 Posted: 21:00:33 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone have Dinical? (probally spelled it wrong) If you do I have a few legends you might be intrested in.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 22:42:40 01/08/2014
Its supposed to be an event sometime this year for the big Diance movie, but I don't know exact dates. And as far as Mega Diance goes you have to trade Diance from Y/X to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the mega stone.
EDIT: And the only way you can get Diance now is by cheating. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:39 01/08/2014 by Wham-Shell Fan
#227 Posted: 21:21:50 03/08/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Wham-Shell Fan
And the only way you can get Diance now is by cheating. smilie

Not unless you live in Japan, or someone who got it from the Japanese event gives it to you. smilie

This. The event is up and running in Japan. I got one myself, but i just used my powersave to get the wondercard for it <.<
---
Praise Helix!!!
#228 Posted: 04:52:12 04/08/2014
Quote: ace
And the only way you can get Diance now is by cheating. smilie

Not unless you live in Japan, or someone who got it from the Japanese event gives it to you. smilie

This. The event is up and running in Japan. I got one myself, but i just used my powersave to get the wondercard for it <.<

I got a legit one soo :3
---
words. letters. filler.
#229 Posted: 20:45:38 04/08/2014

What kind of witchcraft is this o_o
---
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#230 Posted: 21:49:32 04/08/2014

D:>
What do you want for it~SHOT!~
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#231 Posted: 22:09:01 04/08/2014
Quote: Starfire Dragon

D:>
What do you want for it~SHOT!~

I'm cloning it, so if you want a cloned version of it, PM me.
---
words. letters. filler.
#232 Posted: 22:34:53 04/08/2014

The powersaved ones are basically legit, just obtained through unlegit means <.< its the exact same wondercard that will b released in the US, activating the exact same event smilie legit enough for me
---
Praise Helix!!!
#233 Posted: 03:24:58 05/08/2014
What are you guys looking forward too in OR/AS?! Honestly I'm looking forward to the new Megas. Mega Metagross looks Overpowered. With the massive speed boost and tough claws + Meteor Mash or Bullet Punch... look out Fairies smilie
---
#234 Posted: 04:09:26 05/08/2014
What are you guys looking forward too in OR/AS?! Honestly I'm looking forward to the new Megas. Mega Metagross looks Overpowered. With the massive speed boost and tough claws + Meteor Mash or Bullet Punch... look out Fairies smilie

The new signature moves of Groudon and Kyogre

Also where is corocoro >.< I want to see some new megas
---
#235 Posted: 06:41:56 05/08/2014
Quote: Windumup

The new signature moves of Groudon and Kyogre

Also where is corocoro >.< I want to see some new megas

Dude, corocoro doesn't leak until around the 10th-15th.
---
words. letters. filler.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#236 Posted: 16:21:42 05/08/2014
What would someone give me for a shiny Charmander or Rayquaza? PM me.
EDIT: Traded the shiny Rayquaza.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:03:28 05/08/2014 by weebbby
#237 Posted: 16:39:11 05/08/2014
Just got a Uxie in wondertrade

Anybody want it? It knows Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Acrobatics and something else that I'm too lazy to look at
Also, I have a Dialga that I have up for trade if no one wants to have to go through Diamond to get one

I...I'm also giving away one of my greatest friends, Scoty the Charizard, we met in Kanto and we destroyed every league together from then on...But...I have a new Charizard now and I just don't have time for Scoty, he's a great friend and a wonderful battler...But, I won't accept just anything, it needs to be a good trade, he is level 100

Anyone want more deets, shoot me a PM and also ask if I have anything else you want
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:50 05/08/2014 by Lunarz
#238 Posted: 17:02:06 05/08/2014
You've had Scoty since Kanto?! as in, Red/Blue or Fire Red/ Leaf Green? either of those are just mind blowing to me. The longest pokemon I've kept is my very first pokemon Turtwig. (now a lvl 100 Torterra)
---
#239 Posted: 17:15:26 05/08/2014
Since FireRed, he's been my best bud all throughout but now I have Ignis
---
#240 Posted: 17:17:37 05/08/2014
Wow... Hard to believe huh? how you can just replace a pokemon without thinking...
---
#241 Posted: 17:30:50 05/08/2014
Wow... Hard to believe huh? how you can just replace a pokemon without thinking...

I can't, it's been a hard decision I've been thinking over for months, but I don' use him anymore and I want him to have a proper home where he can be cared for and loved and battle to his hearts content!
---
#242 Posted: 17:34:04 05/08/2014

I can't, it's been a hard decision I've been thinking over for months, but I don' use him anymore and I want him to have a proper home where he can be cared for and loved and battle to his hearts content!

(Brock's Voice) It's amazing that trainers look after their pokemon even after they have traded them away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:57 05/08/2014 by Wham-Shell Fan
#243 Posted: 21:01:29 06/08/2014
What are some megas that YOU want to see in OR/AS? I would love to see Mega Breloom. Used Breloom throughout my pokemon Ruby/Emerald and even in pokemon Platinum.
---
#244 Posted: 21:08:14 06/08/2014
Btw guys, Pokeball Vivillon is in a U.S. Wifi event right now

It will only last till August 12th so get yours quickly
---
#245 Posted: 00:24:43 07/08/2014
I um...I just got a shiny Persian with pokerus over wondertrade named kahlua...
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#246 Posted: 01:53:18 07/08/2014
What are some megas that YOU want to see in OR/AS? I would love to see Mega Breloom. Used Breloom throughout my pokemon Ruby/Emerald and even in pokemon Platinum.

-Every starter Gens 1-6
-Chandelure
-Golurk
-Dusknoir
-Vivillon
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me