Page 1 of 1
New PvP quest completion method
FlameSlinger11 Green Sparx Gems: 323
#1 Posted: 12:25:05 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
As a completionist, I am getting frustrated with the PvP quest. I do not have anyone that wants to play PvP with me and I have easily over 150 skylanders. I am trying to complete all the quests for each skylander is Swap Force, but am falling short due to PvP not getting completed. I sat in front of my TV playing ring out, by myself with two controllers, for hours in Giants just to complete this quest (such a waste of time and not to mention boring). I refuse to do the same thing in Swap Force.

With that being said, if there is no PvP online play in Trap Team, then can we at least have another option for completing this quest. (say maybe a player vs computer mode?) Or get rid of the quest all together.

Not everyone has people to play this game with and its frustrating. Anyone else have this problem?
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#2 Posted: 13:09:28 21/05/2014
yes i spend like 2 hours a day on pvp, I have gold on about half the characters. jfk is the last i need for collecting. I have all the characters gold on giants except the repose blue, but I will complete them in giants next.

The pvp is such a bore. Im not sure if they should get rid of quests entirely or simply lower the numbers. 5 pvp, 5 lock puzzles, and 5 golems would have been much more reasonable than 10 and 25.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 13:31:44 21/05/2014
I absolutely agree with you.
That Quest is really annoying, if you don't have anyone to play it. And, before I recently discovered that can also be done with Ring Out, I ALWAYS did it playing normal battles.
But still, it doesn't bother me that much: I always do it as the last Quest, and only takes me 10 minutes (even in the Battle Arena mode).

But, YES, a computer controlled Skylander to battle with your's would be really cool!
Or, even better, the Portal could be able to recognize a trapped villain during a Battle Mode, and let you use him as your opponent.

That way, you could also fight your favorite villains even after you first captured them. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
FlameSlinger11 Green Sparx Gems: 323
#4 Posted: 13:58:01 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
That is a fantastic idea. I would welcome fighting computer controlled captured villians. I also agree that the number of quests completion requirements are way too high. Undead spellpunks and ice golems are extremely rare in swap force. That needs to be addressed in Trap Team.
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 04:54:54 22/05/2014
Get a friend?
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 05:17:44 22/05/2014
Quote: Earth-Dragon
Get a friend?

Well, actually I have plenty of friends, but when they all think that the game you play is a stupid and expensive platformer for retarded kids, and that the only games worth that name are CoD and PES, well, is a bit hard to make them try something different... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7 Posted: 06:10:42 22/05/2014
If you don't want to waste time, doing it solo is the way to go to calm the OCD nerves.

But really, this is where I was hoping for online gameplay--if only in these modes. It might make this quest A LOT less annoying and actually enjoyable.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ToySoldierMafia Blue Sparx Gems: 916
#8 Posted: 09:36:32 22/05/2014
A CPU would be WAAAY better than online play with strangers. And the new villains make it easier than your skylanders or preset ones, since they already have AI battle mechanics for them. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way to play with villains in battle arenas that TfB has been keeping secret.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me