First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Had it with Skylanders?
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#51 Posted: 15:29:39 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Arc of Archives
Quote: Drek95
And I'm frankly ENTHUSIASTIC to finally have an official Spyro figure. smilie

Err... We had a couple of them. Besides the Nestlé one, rare as heck, but still. From what I know, there were two distributed in Nestlé packs, a couple of those speed toys you pull back and let go, and two bobbleheads, and a promo Shadow Legacy figure.

This post is pointless, but I'm bored and felt like babbling about Spyro merch. smilie

I found one of those nestle figures in a charity shop for 10p smilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#52 Posted: 15:30:00 23/05/2014
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
I'm pretty much done with it. If I want to play it, I'll borrow it from the kids. besides, I have a nice number of Skylanders that I don't need the others.

Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: alicecarp
6. I didn't feel there was much of a challenge in the story modes of the other games, even on the hard difficulty.

Try a One And Only challenge then. The games were designed to play with multiple characters, and I've found limiting yourself to a single character the entire game to be hard. I'm doing a 1aO challenge in Giants on Nightmare with Bash, and I've been stuck on Ariel Attack for weeks.

If you have to play it a specific way (that the creators didn't even intend) just for it to be challenging then you have a problem. It's like that whole ridiculous Nuzlocke challenge people take upon themselves while playing Pokémon.

You also have to remember the game is designed for kids, so they cannot make the game TOO hard, or else kids will not like playing the game. Even then, I still find myself using multiple Skylanders in order to beat a level. I don't think the game is TOO easy, it's mostly how you play that makes it easy. That's why I like playing One-And-Only challenges. They're not just challenging, they can be fun too.

Plus, you could always add more to that one, and raise it to, say, two or three.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:54 23/05/2014 by MugoUrth
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#53 Posted: 17:05:32 23/05/2014
Quote: yelvy
I found one of those nestle figures in a charity shop for 10p smilie

I bought one of them from ebay years ago (can't remember how much for though) and I still have it sitting on my shelf. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:46 23/05/2014 by alicecarp
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me