Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Traptanium story book ( Story 2, World War Skylands)
Page 1 of 1
The Traptanium story book ( Story 2, World War Skylands) [CLOSED]
Traptanium Green Sparx Gems: 365
#1 Posted: 11:46:41 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello! I'm Traptanium,and although i'm new here I will be joining the fan fic section. I wold like to make it something......DIFFERENT... I'm not a 100% sure how I'll do it but I want it to be something readers can enjoy. So a lot of times I'll ask you what you think and what you'd like. I'll try to post as often as I can!

Edit: The stories so far are
-Battle for Legend, a short story that use normal Skylanders. (Finished)

- World War Skylands A fair length story that is a little more realistic. It uses new versions of the characters.(In progress)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:10 16/06/2014 by Traptanium
#2 Posted: 23:07:51 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone see this?
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 23:29:31 18/05/2014
Yeah I saw it, just wright about anything and see where it takes you
#4 Posted: 00:26:51 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
K,thanks!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#5 Posted: 00:34:14 19/05/2014
Sounds interesting! Good luck!
(I meant to post earlier, but I forgot, sorry.)
---
A story.
#6 Posted: 20:37:19 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I know how I am going to do this! It is called the Traptanium story book, so I am going to wright a story then when it is over I will make a new story with new concepts and characters(sometimes)!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:53 16/07/2014 by Traptanium
#7 Posted: 11:55:02 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
My first story for the Traptanium story book is something of mixed ideas with a sprinkle of originality(you will see a what i mean). It is called "Battle for Legend"!
#8 Posted: 02:23:28 22/05/2014
If it takes stuff from other fanfics then ask first and make sure you give them credit
#9 Posted: 11:58:03 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
well that is not exactly what i meant by mixed ideas.............I meant like the idea of hunger games and skylanders and a few other things............
#10 Posted: 12:34:38 22/05/2014
Oh, okay that sounds cool
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#11 Posted: 15:11:11 22/05/2014
Start the story already! smilie
I wanna read! *Winey voice*
Chibilove Green Sparx Gems: 400
#12 Posted: 16:27:14 22/05/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Start the story already! smilie
I wanna read! *Winey voice*

i think the person forgot. LMFAO
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChibiMadness&sclick=1
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
#13 Posted: 11:43:05 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I didn't forget I was waiting till Friday...... I think I will post a chapter every Friday then sometimes another on sat or sunday. Therefor later today(probaly around 4:45ish) the first chapter will be posted!Enjoy!
#14 Posted: 21:04:05 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1-Deals

Ever wonder how they chose WHAT skylanders became legenday? All it says is that they had battles and stuff but I thought it be cool to have it be like the hunger games but the last four(sometimes 5) standing have statues made of them as the greatest Skylanders!
This story will be the games of ssa
32 Skylanders waiting in the runes where the core of light was. Waiting.........for Eon to beam them into the arena.
"Gill! Trigg!" Spyro shouted. "When we get beamed in..........go for Stealth Elf. We can have a little team,we can all three make it!"
"I'm in." Gill replied. "Hehe! So am I!" Trigg agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bash!" Camo rejoiced. You. Me. Team! Deal? "Alright, I can go with that." Bash stated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along with other teams the "starter" team was ready eating apples,pizza,carrots. Waiting to be beamed in.

The Traptanium log

Okay,yes I know its short............But I will put up another chapter up later or this weekend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:59 31/05/2014 by Traptanium
#15 Posted: 17:58:39 24/05/2014
It's good but predictable, I mean everybody knows who the legendaries are
#16 Posted: 18:12:24 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'know but how they gonna' win???? I'll do my best to make it interesting.New chapter prob on monday!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:57 24/05/2014 by Traptanium
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#17 Posted: 20:28:33 24/05/2014
Not bad..........
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
#18 Posted: 06:06:45 25/05/2014
Short. And it looks messy. IMO
#19 Posted: 11:33:19 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't worry chapter 2 will be a longer
#20 Posted: 22:06:05 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Only nineteen seconds after being warped in, it was already a mad house. Whirlwind had already been wounded. Spyro, Gill, and Trig had gone for Stealth Elf.
"Sword and Mighty!" Chop chop exclaimed as he stabbed Drill Sargent. Out of no where a cannon went off. Flame Slinger's neck had been snapped. Light beamed down from the sky teleporting Flames' body to a magical ANhealing tank. Stealth was out numbered. However she was fast, unfortunetly Trig was too. "You can't win!" Spyro shouted at her. The was a BG! It wasn't a cannon though, Trig had shot her. She fell over bleeding. "Watch out!" Gill warned Spyro as an arrow went past his head. "THE CORNACOREPIA HAD ARROWS AND A BOW! DON'T THINK THAT BECAUSE FLAMES DEAD MEANS NO ARROWS!" Terrafin exclamed.
BANG! BANG! The cannons went off. Drill Sergent had been sliced right in half and hex was blown up. "Arrows? You realize I have guns right?" Trigg shouted back. Terrafin jumped into the ground, tunneled over to them and belly slammed! Slam Bam had also came over to help his partner. Sensing danger Gill panicked firing a single harpoon at Terrafin then jumping up and using his jetpack to escape. Spyro quickly picked up Trigger Happy and flew after him. "Wait! What about Stealth Elf?" Spyro asked nervously turning their head to see what had happened they saw a flash and heard a 'BANG!'. "Phew!" Trig said sitting down as Spyro dropped him to the ground. It slowly got darker. Only an half hour later it was night. A hollow gram of Eon appeared in front of each of the 26 Skylanders "Six Skylanders have been defeated! Twenty-six remain!

Flame Slinger's neck was snapped by Slam Bam!
Drill Sargent was cut in half by Chop chop!
Hex was blown up by Boomer!
Whirlwind was electricuted by Cynder!
Stealth Elf was shot by Trigger Happy then received frost bite from Slam Bam!
Double Trouble was burnt by Sunburn!"

On the far side of the arena Sunburn was confused. But so was Slam Bam.

The Traptanium log

Okay so that was a bit longer! Also I started thinking about what comes after 'Battle for Legend' I already have two more stories planned! Which do you want after 'Battle for Lengend!'
- World War Skylands! Or.....
- Powers of the Skylanders!

Hope you enjoyed!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:24 31/05/2014 by Traptanium
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#21 Posted: 00:35:03 29/05/2014
Both sound awesome, but I think I'd rather read powers of the skylanders. smilie
#22 Posted: 02:15:58 29/05/2014
Nice chapter, I will be sad when dino-rang and sunburn die. Also I would like world war skylanders
#23 Posted: 11:48:29 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the feedback!
#24 Posted: 13:44:52 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
When morning came around again the three were asleep, but were awoken to the sound of a 'BANG!' "Who do you think that was?" Asked Spyro. "It doesn't matter it wasn't us!" yelled Trigg. "I'm hungry. We need to find some food or we will starve to death!" Gill replied. "It can wait an hour. We need to make sure no one else is near us." Spyro said as though he expected someone to be near them. He was right. Wreaking ball was not far from them. He had something they wanted,food. Spyro and Gill took a bird's eye view while Trigg ran the around making sure there was no one else near them. Then Spyro spotted Wreaking ball. "Wreaking ball is right over here!" He alerted.Gill flew down to pick up Trigg and flew back over. " UH!" Wreaking ball cried. Spyro head butted him. But Wreak's giant tounge was long enough to reach out and choke Gill before he could harpoon him. Unforntently that was his mistake, Spyro flamed his tounge. "AHHHHH! MI TONG! IT BURNT!" He cried. Both Trigg an Gill shot him flamed his eyes too. There was a flash of light, Wrecking ball was gone. There was a 'BANG!' "Now then lets pack up this food and find some water!" Spyro said. "Can't we have a little snack before we head off? I'm starving!" Trigg replied.
"I'm with Trigg on this one!" Gill agreed. "Fine but we need to be quick." Spyro said annoyed. Not long after they got the remainder of the food packed and set off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nearly an hour had pasted since Wrecking ball had been disqualified. The three made their way, with the food they took from wreck's camp, to a small pond. "WATER!" Spyro and Gill yelled at the sight of the lake. Gill jumped in while Spyro merely sipped it. "See, now this is not a bad place to stay. And it's also not a bad idea to stay here just a day or two and let the others battle it out." Spyro commented. "Whats the fun in that!?!?!" Trigg replied. "Yeah.............I'm not sure that is the best option." Gill agreed. "I suppose your right but -"Spyro started but he was cut off by a 'BANG' "Who do you think that was?" Gill asked. "Again it wasn't us so why does it matter?" Trigg questioned. "Because we need to know whose a threat. Gill replied.

The Traptanium log

Better? Who could the bang have been???? Next chapter will reveal(and will also be longer)!
I have started production for the next story even though I'm not done with this(which means I have more time to make chapter longer)! Enjoy!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:52 31/05/2014 by Traptanium
#25 Posted: 15:35:13 31/05/2014
Short too short!

I'm seriously, it's rather short.
#26 Posted: 16:09:54 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Did you read the log???
#27 Posted: 16:27:53 31/05/2014
Quote: Fanfic help topic
Only 5 sentences per post is realy annying for most readers, so again I'd advise you to write (In no smile-based Fanfics about Skylanders) to write at least 50/60 sentences!

Readers hate short posts, but they have to have good timed White-lines, as well as paragraphs...
#28 Posted: 18:03:45 31/05/2014
Yeah I agree this was way to short
#29 Posted: 10:46:26 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll try to put another (and longer) chapter up Tomorrow or Wednesday
#30 Posted: 13:20:57 06/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I have decide That Battle for legend will only hold 2-3 more chapters, but know that the next story will prob last for around 20 chapters.
#31 Posted: 14:01:10 06/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The three had been safe all day but night had returned. They had stayed by the lake, and gill had actually stayed in the lake, that was his mistake. They awoke to 'BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!' "THAT WAS SIX BANGS!" Spyro yelled. "Wait over there!" Trigg pointed. Cynder came flying fast and landed beside Spyro. "Spyro, there's only 17 of us left." Cynder spoke. "I can count." Spyro replied. "I killed Zook earlier."
All of a sudden the lake was hit by lightning, there was a 'bang' and Gill was gone. "GILL!" Spyro and Trigg. Screamed. "Surprise" a soft voice said as green smoke appeared. "No,no,no you were already eliminated!" Spyro said as he saw Stealth Elf. "No me and my partner wanted you to think we were dead!" Stealth replied in a convenient manner. "Partner?" Trigg asked. "Oh yes, Eon never said we were out. It was just a little magic trick." Stealth answered. The one who just eliminated Gill. Double Trouble!" There was a flash of light, Double Trouble was floating beside her. "Oga Booga!" Double Trouble said in his odd double trouble voice. Stealth spoke "Do it." she commanded. "Oga bula! Naka bulaka! Zu waka! " Double yelled. The remaining skylanders were summoned. A great battle was about to begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you all know I chose World war Swap force
The chapters will be MUCH longer
It is a more realistic story that exists in a totally different universe than the one of the games,books, or other fan fics
#32 Posted: 21:10:21 06/06/2014
I like it but still WAY TO SHORT
#33 Posted: 01:48:14 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Now that I'm back from vac, I am going to finish Battle for Legend. After that I will wait a week before starting a a MUCH longer story. I already started it. The first chapter is about 40-90 sentences! Hope you enjoy!
#34 Posted: 01:11:53 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
There was 'BANG' after 'BANG'. Fire was everywhere. There was lots of Lightning. More 'BANG's Soon There were only four left. They were beemed back to the Core of Light. Statues were carved and enchanted, THE END! I know "Way to short" I intended to make it longer, however I am working on two stoies at the moment, each A LOT longer. Chapter 1 of World war skylands should be up tomorrow!
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#35 Posted: 14:23:09 16/06/2014
Going to read it
#36 Posted: 19:49:21 16/06/2014 | Topic Creator
World War Skylands

In the year 2713, there are many conflicts around the globe. Slowly starting the next world war.
Off the coast of Greenland, hides a multi-billionaire, Arkeyus. An evil genius. Although, why begin with the villain?
Let’s see our heroes! Mr and Mrs Skyler, had eight children. The oldest were triplets. The names of the young triplets, were Terry Skyler, Ben Skyler, and Cesar Skyler. Eleven months after they were born, a fourth young male was born, Sam Skyler. A year later yet another male was born. His name was Harold. Thirteen months after that Mr and Mrs Skyler had another child. This time though it was a daughter. Her name was Nikki. Their final set of birth was a pair of twins. Barry and Tyler. They were all quite smart, though Ben was the by far the smartest. Cesar liked to lift weights as he was very strong. Terry was strong too,he was friendly and liked to spend time outdoors. Sam Skyler liked acrobatics, and so did Nikki. Sam also liked the study of insect. Harold loved the Summertime, the heat.Nikki also liked to martial arts, sword fights and magic tricks. Barry liked to just go into his room and use his punching bag. Although the odd thing about Barry was he suffered from multi-personality disorder. He called his other personality Isaac. Tyler simply LOVED to swim. They got along so well, that when they grew up they bought a small lab. Each had their own ideas though, Ben just wanted to research and make technological advancements. Terry wanted to build a nature simulator so he could camp without renting a campground. Cesar wanted to find new, more effective ways to work out. Sam want to study insects. Harold wanted to make a new way to stay warm in the Winter. Tyler wanted to make it into a whale research center, and well... the other two just didn't care. The compromised, they split it into seven sections.
- Insects
- Home tech
- Common Nature
- Physical limits
- Marine life
- Robotics
-Special Projects

Ben worked there six days a week. He enjoyed his research. Although, the other seven had other jobs and only worked at the lab one day a week. Their first big deal was with the government. Ben, Nikki and Cesar designed a defense system for a military base, it was filed under Special projects. The deal brought in $1,103,976 towards other projects that were in the works,as well as enough money to pay bills.
The following months brought more deals, the thing was they wanted to make history. Ben designed something,something that would advance humanity! He designed a small piece of technology that would be implanted into a human, to advance the physical abilities. Fore the sake of this story, he was so eager to test it that he wanted to test right away......so he called Terry. “Are you sure this will work?” Asked Terry. “Pretty sure.” Ben stated confidently. Within an hour the implant was over. “How much do you normally lift?” Ben asked. ‘About 210” Terry replied. “Then lets go 300!” said Ben “Wait! I just realized you’ll need a week to let it settle” “So don’t lift anything heavy!” Ben said in a serious tone. “Yeah,yeah……” Terry Said annoyed. After seeing results a week later, Ben was mighty proud. He then called Cesar over to test a slightly more advanced version. This too was successful. Ben was so proud and confident he decide to test the next piece on himself. However Ben was in such a hurry he flicked the wrong switch, which started a fire in the middle of the implant.......... Luckily the fire system put it out fat enough that i only destroyed one of the twenty one labs in the building. Unfortunately it completely save Ben. He woke up in a coma six weeks later with major injuries. Another two weeks later he was able to leave the hospital( future tech allows quicker healing). He couldn't stand it though! He was in terrible condition. He started having suicidal thoughts, until he had an idea.... He thought he may be able to help himself,he decided to pull up some old files, redesign them, then customize. He proceed with surgery, this time being very careful. Hours later he awoke, in a new form. He was now a true cyborg/android. He called himself Bouncer. He was a 12 foot tall shiny golden robot-like life form. He had a single leg the was attached to a wheel. He had a red lightning bolt coming down each shoulder, and an intena at his head.
When the others saw what happened they were both angry and concerned. However World War 4 had started mere weeks ago and the government needed a weapon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:03 16/06/2014 by Traptanium
#37 Posted: 01:35:29 18/06/2014
Interesting.
#38 Posted: 16:18:49 19/06/2014 | Topic Creator
World War Skylnads: Chapter 2

Bouncer was soon drafted, sent on a top secret mission in South Korea. When he returned to a military base, he was greeted by a high ranking military officer. He was told that they need more weapons like him. He was asked to transform some of the other soldiers into cyborgs. “I will do something similar to a few,I repeat a FEW others. But only If I get to pick them.” Bouncer said in his new robotic voice. “Very well” Captain Byers said. Bouncer was allowed to return home until another mission came up. He told Terry and Cesar that what the Captain said about needing more weapons and that he wanted to turn THEM into weapons. “No way!” Terry said furiously. “I’m in.” Cesar said. “But I want to look a little more human-noid.” “What? Cesar, do you really want to be a robot?” Terry asked. “Cyborg” Ben corrected. “Whatever!” Terry yelled. “Think about how cool that would be though. Being a to get stronger without working out, being the government weapon that could end the war,be the soilder who went down in history. Ben, I’m in. Instead of looking like you though, l’d like to be something a little harder to spot. Maybe I could be camoflauged.” Cesar stated “Or maybe…….. Ah,nevermind. I have the perfect idea.” Ben said smiling. “NO! No you don’t! This whole thing is crazy! Its -” Terry was cut off. “IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE,YOU’LL SEE ONE DAY.” Cesar hollered at Terry. Terry left the lab shouting, Ben got to work right away on an exo-suit type thing,and was done with it in a week. However before they had a change to combine it with Cesar, Bouncer was called back for another mission. He returned only two days later. Apon his return he found Cesar waiting for him,sitting beside Sam and Harold, who both now, wanted to be transformed. "Alright, I'll start on yours, Sam,then you Harold. As soon as Cesar is finished." Ben promised. With that he gestured them out so he could make sure everything was alright. He then called Cesar back into them lab from the gym where he had been taking a final work out. Two hours later, a 148 inch (12 ft 4 in) rock-man came stumbling out of the lab. He told Ben to follow him,leading him to the gym that had been installed only eight months ago. He then went to an ten foot,two inch box in the corner of the room,and open it to reveal a ten foot sledge hammer. Taking it out of the box the new 'Crusher' swung the hammer that he would soon also call Crusher. After yet another mission Ben stared both Sam and Harold. Sam became a 149 inch Wasp called 'Swarm' and Harold became a 143 inch, well,as a skylander fan, I'm sure you know who........ Hot Head. Within three months, there were eight. They called themselves "The Skylanders" Unfortunately, on one mission, they were caught on securtity cameras. The footage was then leaked to the internert. From there people everywhere saw what was out there. Although most people thought they were aliens and decided to leave them alone,others had theories that they were mutants from nuclear waste. But Arkeyus intended to find out.

The next chapter will talk more about Arkeyus. and perhaps hint a few things
#39 Posted: 17:27:18 21/06/2014
Are the giants the only skylanders in this story
#40 Posted: 12:34:45 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
No, but they were the first skylanders. Already got the Swap Force planned out.
#41 Posted: 12:03:05 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
New chapter soon!

Sorry for waiting so long but I've been busy. After the 15th I'll have TONs of free time, so expext lots of stories after that till mid September.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:11 03/07/2014 by Traptanium
#42 Posted: 16:04:43 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

Nuclear waste slowly killing different parts of the Earth. Arkeyus, as an evil mastermind, came up with the quickest of ways to find out what the Skylanders really were. He built a scanner,that would be able to x-ray one of the Skylanders, wirelessly sending results all the way back to Arkeyus’ headquarters. This, like several other plans, would soon succeed. When the Skylanders went on a mission to stop missiles from being fired, Crusher was scanned and Arkeyus knew the were cyborgs. Within a month, All 72 people in the underground facility were Arkeyans. A war machine a slowly being built, and it was only the beginning. Meanwhile the war continued and nuclear waste was destroying the Earth. The U.S.A, England, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and several other countries decided that if it went on the Earth would be completely destroyed within a year. So the government decided to get Ben to design something BIG,something that would be capable of creating an atmosphere in space. They Began production on the biggest rocket ever. Along with building a dome around an island of the coast of Florida. England began the build a rocket too. So did Australia.
-----------------------------------------
3 months later.
The island of Florida was ready, it was launched into space! The dome would have to stay for about two weeks,till an atmosphere could be finished. But 20 war machines had been finished. The Arkeyans launched an attack at Scotland first. It may have been destroyed if the Skylanders weren't capable of defeating a single a war machine. Although this being their biggest battle yet they needed two weeks to be prepared again.Soon England launched it's rockets with a small Island into space,it stopped right be side the island from the U.S.A. The islands made headlines, "Cloud break Islands!" "Skylands!" Several countries followed launching small islands into space. Even Arkeyus had ideas. Soon the U.S.A was in need of a faster way to travel so they could defend the country better. Thats where another super genius came in. His name was Leon Bumpo. He cracked teleportation. He built a large stone object the size of a marry ago round. He simply called this a "portal". It could rip a hole though space to instantly send anything anywhere. However there were only 200 of them, it was feared that one would be stolen somehow. Leon decided to make it so only the U.S.A could use them. But in due time the government misuse it in the eyes of Leon. Using it to steel weapons from other countries, Leon decided to change it. He told them that he found a error and that he could fix it. He than got into the mainframe and made it so only specific people could use them. The government couldn't use but certain people from all around could use it. He was executed for his actions, the government didn't crack the code.
----------------------------------------
Many countries spent billions sending pieces of land to space. Good thing too,because 4 months after the portals were made, the Earth was uninhabitable. Luckily about half the people on Earth made it up, along with 62,352,965 different species. Of course being a genius billionaire, Arkeyus had his own island sent up. During the past seven months though, he had been very busy. There were now 701 Arkeyans, and 84 War machines. It wouldn't be long till he ruled Skylands with an iron fist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traptanium log
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:22:23 15/07/2014 by Traptanium
#43 Posted: 15:45:29 16/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4

“The iron fist of Arkus was a powerful weapon, capable of destroying a city with a simple motion. Created by the Arkeyan king himself.
THATS the power source of them all, THAT’S what we need to take out.” Bens says to his giant siblings. “How are we gonna destroy it?” Cesar asked. “For now I’m not sure,but we’ll figure it out.” Replies Ben. "What if we can't? Sam asks nervously.
"We have to, it's what we do." Terry says with a grin on his face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Skylanders became famous all over Skylands. They freed several groups of Mabu, slightly mutated beings,that now slightly resemble moles. Arkeyus knew much about them,having copied their ideas. He knew the were a threat. He planned to destroy them with a war machine. He sent a new high tech helicopter he called a gyrocopter to mabu village to lure them their. When they showed up they took down the gyrocopter extremely easily. As soon as it was destroyed and they were about to leave the war machine showed up. It was roughly 20 times their size. It struck one of the mabu houses with a heavy fist. "Wow" Eye brawl he said in awe. Ninjini and Swarm flew fast towards the
war machine. Swarm went around the left, Ninjini the right. Meanwhile Crusher and Tree Rex ran under the robot to attack it's leg and Hot head tried to destroy the other sides of its legs while Bouncer and Eye Brawl stayed back and shot it with all they had. Although before they could do much damage, it swung its arm down trying to smash them. They were quick enough to avoid it. However it then shot a T shape eye blast towards Swarm,then Ninjini. Both missed. The something recurred to Bouncer,if a laser was coming from it's eye then the must be a weak point. He yelled this out to the others. Ninjini and Swarm flew towards it's head to attack,Bouncer and Eye Brawl fire missiles and lasers
directly towards it eye. Tree Rex,Crusher, and Thump back went for it left leg to break through. It worked. The put a hole in it's leg. Thumpback tore wire after wire out. There were several bangs up above though, another hole was made in the head. Ninjini stuck both swords in deep,twisting them, destroying part of it's main frame. The Giant machine fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'. The Mabu cheered while the Skylanders congratulated each other.
-------------------------------------------------------
"WHAT!?!?" The robotic king hollered at the sight of his video feed going out. He knew what happened. He knew it had been beaten,but what was worse was he knew they'd be clever enough to trace it back to the royal city of Arkus. That they'd be able to find it,to break in and challange his power. He order his force to prepare,while he set some fail safes.

Traptanium log:
The next story will have a bit of interaction. It will be the first in a series,and called The power of skylanders This story will have two more chapters,one of which will be in two parts.
#44 Posted: 12:10:03 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5

Skylands was growing with new species forming.
Bouncer was working on finding the city of Arkus that was cleverly hidden. Arkeyus was preparing as he knew it would only be a matter of days before they came. Although it would be only a matter of time before they came, he hoped to delay them. He sent eight gyrocopter to different villages all at the same time. He hoped a Skylander would attend to each alone,therefore being a much tougher challenge while also keeping the from researching the pieces of the war machine. This plan did succeed, each was taken out only after thirty-fifty minutes,instead of fifteen. Something else that helped him was that each were sent from different Arkeyan bases. This helped by confusing Bouncer. However it also did harm to the Arkeyans because this allowed the Skylanders to attack the different bases because they were easier to find then Arkus. Though the Skylanders never thought to look around for clues to where the capital of the
Arkeyan empire was. Bouncer knew he was getting closer to finding the city of Arkus. Next Arkeyus sent smaller less powerful robots to a mabu village to kidnap a few mabu, then hide them in a different village leaving a riddle for the Skylanders to solve to find the lost mabu. Of course the Skylanders found the mabu,but atleast they were delayed.
After all these distractions, Bouncer figured it out,were the city was. It was so simple,but yet so complicated. He now just need to find a way in. To do this, he built a small helicopter and attached a camera and sent it towards the island. The camera a scanner built on to it. It didn’t take long, Bouncer knew how to get in. He called the other Skylanders and showed them where it was. He told them to get ready,because they’d attack in two days. He loaded himself with all the amo he could cram in.
The first night passed,then the second. They were ready,to take on the Arkeyans. They set off,hoping they’d return alive,victorious. Then, they saw it. It was a truly fascinating sight. They went through a waterfall, and landed in a giant,even to them,corridor. This too was truly amazing. They took a few deep breaths,then,they were truly ready.

Traptanium log:
TGIF! Part 1 of chapter 6 soon!
#45 Posted: 15:27:25 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 prt 1

They slipped past the security of Arkus. They got into the royal palace,where they had defeat a mass amount of small guards. When they finally got into the throne room,they saw an extremely long walkway. They crossed it only to find dozens of gigantic war machines guarding the giant king in the very back. Arkeyus gave the command of attack. The dozens of war machines marched forward. The first one smashed it’s hand against the ground. The Skylanders were challenge by having to avoid so many lasers! They didn’t damage any of them though,they just tried to make their way to Arkeyus. It wasn’t hard to get past the giant machines,although they were still dodging lasers. After a mere fifteen minutes,they reached Arkeyus,or some of them did. Bouncer and Thumpback stayed back to distract the dimwitted robots. One of the greatest battles in all of Skylands was about to happen. Arkeyus was confident he’d win although he knew he’d take alot of damage. Crusher leaped towards the leg of the evil king,smashing his hammer into the leg. Tree Rex jumped to the knee to smash in a joint. Arkeyus fought back though smashing his fists to the ground, using his eye lasers,and even yelling insults. It was almost an hour before the finishing blows occurred though. Ninjini tricked the king into smashing the Iron Fist of Arkus into a wall. Crusher hit his leg once more,when Bouncer sent three missiles in hitting Arkeyus right in his stomach. Thumpback caught up with the other throwing his anchor into his other hand. Swarm yelled towards Tree Rex “Come on!” Putting his hands down signaling for Tree Rex to deliver the final hit. The life giant ran towards his younger brother jumping into his hands and leaping high towards the ‘king’’s face. Using all the strength he could,in a heroic punch smashing into the eyes of Arkeyus. Arkeyus was knocked down tearing the fist right off his arm. Sparks went everywhere. There was a ‘thud’ when the robot hit the ground. They’d won! All of the war machines fell to the ground,powerless. The Skylanders congratulated themselves and each other. Then the iron fist came smashing down. The eye on the fist was not lit up. Then bright light came shining through the eye of the fist. A purple smoke cloud came shooting out. It was extremely quick. It branched out towards each skylanders freezing then where they stood. Then small robots came out of the chest of the dead robot king adding pedestals under them. Then they were lifted upand carried to another arkeyan base. where they would stay for ever.
The last few robots that carried them there self destructed as their jobs were finished.

The Traptanium log:
The second part of this chapter will be a little epilouge! Don’t forget to comment!
#46 Posted: 23:33:06 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 pt2

Seven months later,after the arkeyans had been defeated, no one had heard from the Skylanders. However a small group of people,only contain four people,had been friends with the giants. They called themselves the ‘Portal Master of Light’. They made it their mission to protect Skylands. They’d do many great things in their near future. They built a machine to renew the electronic field that powered so many things in Skylands every 100 years,and then disguised as a volcano. The constructed a high security prison out of a evolved type of crystal,which was 20x as hard a diamond. They built a machine to repel a new evil force simply called the ‘Darkness’. After a while, they even formed a new team of Skylanders. Then another when they passed away and so on. Many great things would come the way of Skylands, but light can only exist, when there is evil.
------------------------------------------
After a few decades, the giants started to seem like a myth. A simple tall tale, a fraud. The few who did remember and believe built statues. Many people stop even telling the story over the time,and so many completely forgot them. But someday,they’d be back.Someday, when they were needed.

The Traptanium log.
Sorry for it being short but I was just kinda wrapping it up. Comment! And yes I know the ending was cliche.
Next Friday or the Friday after will be the first chapter in the next story. Which will have much more interactiveness.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me