Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Paragraph Indenting (for the Fanfic section)
Page 1 of 1
Paragraph Indenting (for the Fanfic section) [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 04:43:16 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

And then we end having stories that look like big walls of text. I mean, JUST LOOK AT MY FANFIC!!!!!!!!

[User Posted Image]

I mean, I have the story in the right format. I have new paragraphs for the times when more, but related, topics are added to the story, or when another character has a turn for speaking, just for a flow, but the lack of indentation would leave others wondering if they've reached the end of a paragraph. I don't like the idea of having a blank line come in between paragraphs, so...

[User Posted Image]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 06:48:45 18/05/2014
Just Edit and put a simple press of a "Enter"
;>.>
Not that big of a deal gee.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 07:31:12 18/05/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
;>.>

THIS ENTIRELY! Look if you have a complaint that's fine if it doesn't necessarily have anything that can be a actual good idea to improve the website then don't post it. Seriously it's okay, but don't spam them all the time. It's really pissing people off when make pointless topics, or topics/posts that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread/section. Also have you bothered using these paragraph things for you fic?
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#4 Posted: 11:02:52 18/05/2014
try pressing enter twice next time

works wonders
---
self professed austGAYlian
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#5 Posted: 12:41:56 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: NINJAsk11
;>.>

THIS ENTIRELY! Look if you have a complaint that's fine if it doesn't necessarily have anything that can be a actual good idea to improve the website then don't post it. Seriously it's okay, but don't spam them all the time. It's really pissing people off when make pointless topics, or topics/posts that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread/section. Also have you bothered using these paragraph things for you fic?
[User Posted Image]

[FACEPALM]

But, thank you, Trix.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me