Page 1 of 1
Trap Team Rant? Bro get real [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 04:01:59 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator

Also for those that don't know, this guy is a Disney Infinity fanboy so take that in mind
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 04:04:37 14/05/2014
[User Posted Image]****************
---
bye
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#3 Posted: 04:25:49 14/05/2014
We already dealt with this knucklehead in another thread. Let him fade into internet obscurity.
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#4 Posted: 04:51:28 14/05/2014
And for crying out loud if we can have less profanity in this thread than the last I'd be happy enough with that. We have kids on this board for crying out loud.

If I can censor myself as much as I swear outside of here, so can everyone else.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 06:47:54 14/05/2014
If you have nothing to say besides "he's a fanboy and he's doing a rant!" (and there are also Skylanders fans who do rants about hating Infinity without any objective points, I'm sure, so if you're going to point out the Infinity ones then look for the Skylanders ones and point them out or you're just being horribly biased), I don't see the worth of making this topic. Users here tend to overreact or more rarely troll and you haven't really provided anything interesting to discuss, like talking about the points he made, so this topic is basically going to be a hate-cesspool over one guy's rant and a game if it isn't locked soon. Also, seeing people do acts like a stereotypical overdrive Skylanders fanbrat might, like having to hate Infinity/be anti-Infinity, saddens me. It's unnessicary to start any kind of fandom war over that. I don't like the game myself, but I don't try to jab at it every opportunity I can (though I've critiqued it unfavourably before). I don't know if that's how you feel, Windumup, but I feel like this topic would just make more of that kind of mindless hate over anything. Note that I haven't watched the video... But really... I don't need to and I'm not interested.

Quote: newkill
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:05:59 14/05/2014 by Arc of Archives
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me