darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Giants and swappers will have their own zones in STT(confirmed)
Page 1 of 1
Giants and swappers will have their own zones in STT(confirmed) [CLOSED]
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#1 Posted: 09:48:58 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
http://prntscr.com/3hvazi They will have some use in STT but not alot taken from the video about torch from The skylander boy and girl youtube channel
talon4000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 13:53:30 10/05/2014
their abilities coming into play in some capacity doesn't mean there will have their own zones. the giants chests in Swap Force was their ability coming into play in some capacity. I would like it if they did, but this quote doesn't mean what you say it does
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#3 Posted: 14:55:26 10/05/2014
Yeah, I am pretty sure this quote means the EXACT OPPOSITE of "getting their own zones".

Giants chests and Swapper Chests is what I am expecting.

This also proves they have NO INTENTION of carrying the trap theme into future games.

Gimmick is abandoned after one game.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 15:13:46 10/05/2014
Which btw, Activision should seriously answer their intent on this, since it's an important financial decision for consumers. They can't ignore the question since their entire premise has always been about forward compatibility. My guess is that they'll somehow clarify it as "it's the FIGURES we ensure future games will work", and "crystals do not equal figures". I'd even bet they'll not answer it, which is also an admission. They might have shot themselves in the foot over this gimmick.

The gimmick is abandoned ie
Giants "Feats of Strength" and Swap Force "Zones" but the characters still work....This will be the first entry when a PHYSICAL toy will be DROPPED after a game along with the CONTENT. Not a good precedent.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:18:34 10/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#5 Posted: 15:50:02 10/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
This will be the first entry when a PHYSICAL toy will be DROPPED after a game along with the CONTENT.

Well I guess we could make necklaces with the useless crystals.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#6 Posted: 16:55:21 10/05/2014
Quote: Pyrofer
Yeah, I am pretty sure this quote means the EXACT OPPOSITE of "getting their own zones".

Giants chests and Swapper Chests is what I am expecting.

This also proves they have NO INTENTION of carrying the trap theme into future games.

Gimmick is abandoned after one game.

Ugh why do people keep saying that? Flawed logic, as GhosterRoaster and others have pointed out, the Giants and SF figs still work, so this is no proof that Crystals won't as well. While they may very well not be carried over, can people please stop touting this as fact?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 18:03:58 10/05/2014
I disagree about the crystals being dropped . If any fat is getting cut they will start with SSA toys .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#8 Posted: 19:34:57 10/05/2014
Yeah just stop complaining about things you assume that are not confirmed...............
---
bye
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 19:43:58 10/05/2014
This topic is totally missleading. There are NO swap zones or giant "zones" in Trap Team. I asked Jedd Poffenbarger and he made that VERY clear. Pyrofer is probably right, Jeff said something about similar mechanics like in Swap Force (Maybe Chests or something similar). They don't want to make content that is only accessible via toys which are probably no longer on the shelves by the end of the year.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:57 10/05/2014 by myskylanders
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me