First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Fire Core
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#51 Posted: 13:27:31 09/05/2014
Cool and ugly. I like the fire hair and the weapon but I hate that human based design.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#52 Posted: 13:31:38 09/05/2014
Quote: MugoUrth
(To be fair, I don't mind Sprocket that much. ...Now that I think of it, if I don't like humanoids, why do I like Lightning Rod so much?)

Well...does he really qualify as humanoid? He doesn't even have legs.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#53 Posted: 14:47:36 09/05/2014
Quote: Eggers
When I first saw the picture, it really looked like it was a Disney character that was given a flamethrower of some kind.

Subsequently, I'd love to see Mickey Mouse packing heat :) lol

Go play Kingdom Hearts then lol *rants on about how awesome and Yoda-like Mickey is in it* [User Posted Image]

Anyway, back on topic, I like everything about her design except her head, which seems rather demoness-y and looks better suited in the Undead element for it, and is rather ugly in my opinion. Everything else though is a pretty awesome steampunklander. Horseshoes though? I can think of far funner steam-based attacks, but certainly... original lol.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#54 Posted: 15:04:15 09/05/2014
It's okay, reminds me of a fire-y Elsa, and from a distance almost thought her arm was the flamethrower instead of it being shoulder-mounted. It's strange seeing human characters as skylanders because of Eon, Kaos, his mother etc all being unique and powerful figures in its fiction.

Then again we have Gill Grunt and Terrafin yet their people have much presence in the game so eh, I can deal. First new design to interest me that wasn't the mummy.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#55 Posted: 15:22:29 09/05/2014
I don't like it one bit. It's a mash up of Chill & Smolderdash.

She'll more than likely be effective, but I'm not jumping to buy her.
- Unreall
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#56 Posted: 16:48:47 09/05/2014
I like her, but she just doesn't look like a Skylander. Skylanders are meant to be these weird animal humanoid things with powers/weapons that are crazy! Human Skylanders are just strange, but she's still the only remotely interesting Skylander revealed for Trap team so far.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#57 Posted: 16:55:59 09/05/2014
Quote: yelvy
I like her, but she just doesn't look like a Skylander. Skylanders are meant to be these weird animal humanoid things with powers/weapons that are crazy! Human Skylanders are just strange, but she's still the only remotely interesting Skylander revealed for Trap team so far.

Agreed, this Skylander looks..."too Chill"
Not realy....meh...
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#58 Posted: 17:58:07 09/05/2014
Quote: Shin Majin
(To be fair, I don't mind Sprocket that much. ...Now that I think of it, if I don't like humanoids, why do I like Lightning Rod so much?)

Well...does he really qualify as humanoid? He doesn't even have legs.

Yeah, he's basically a super buff blue humanoid character with a cloudy butt. smilie
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#59 Posted: 18:09:53 09/05/2014
YAY! another new character for trap team!
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
#60 Posted: 18:41:46 09/05/2014
Snapshots of her, courtesy Skylanderskids:
Quote: skylanderkids
Here are some extra images. :)

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Gotta say, I like her a bit better now, but I still dislike her face. I personally don't have a problem with humanoid Skylanders (Elves included), so I don't mind the rest of her figure (that came out wrong, didn't it?) though, looks pretty detailed and textured (though admittedly that's the CGI model so the final figure may be less detailed). Randomly predicting that she'll be popular for customs.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:41 09/05/2014 by Doomslicer
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#61 Posted: 19:16:48 09/05/2014
Nice - Torch can be Hot Head's girlfriend!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#62 Posted: 19:18:40 09/05/2014
Quote: pennyman

When you have to keep to a theme---it limits the visuals. Each entry feels less unique than the last. Character design looks ok, I guess. People whelching about girls not in this game should be eating some humble pie.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#63 Posted: 19:26:43 09/05/2014
Quote: pennyman

Was thinking Wildfire fighting over here against Hot Head! smilie
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#64 Posted: 19:54:36 09/05/2014
I think these Skylander creator guys should stop making "Stereotype" Skylanders. You know, like all the fire Skylanders HAVE to be orange and red and yellow and all look the same (If you know what I mean) I'd love a blue-fire Skylander instead - you know! Like Mega Charizard X (Sorry for the Pokemon talk there, guys!)
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#65 Posted: 20:19:57 09/05/2014
It is digital or a proto type like fryno at E3 he was incomplete he looked angry and fierce but then when new photos came up he was smiling with glee so she's just probably a unfinished model or yes she's digital
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#66 Posted: 20:25:37 09/05/2014
MUCH better then Sprocket
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#67 Posted: 20:41:38 09/05/2014
Torch seems pretty hot, and I do mean that both literally and metaphorically. I can't believe Toys for Bob never thought of creating female fire Skylanders for the first and second game. How discriminating is that?
GoldenCamo Green Sparx Gems: 146
#68 Posted: 22:33:27 09/05/2014
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Torch seems pretty hot, and I do mean that both literally and metaphorically. I can't believe Toys for Bob never thought of creating female fire Skylanders for the first and second game. How discriminating is that?

You must be mistaken.
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and smilie say hello.
---
https://www.youtube.com/channe...LwpvF3KB_FrPY8g <----- My Youtube!!!
SSA: 31/32 ; SG: 15/16 ; SSF: 21/32 ; STT: 0/X ; Total: 67/80+
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#69 Posted: 22:46:51 09/05/2014
Quote: GoldenCamo

You must be mistaken.
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and smilie say hello.

No he said female fire characters he is correct. Smolderdash was the first female fire and was not made by Toys For Bob.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#70 Posted: 23:32:57 09/05/2014
Am i the only one who would rather have the flamethrower actually as her arm? for one, dig the stories of "get in an accident, replace limbs with something badass" trope.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
GoldenCamo Green Sparx Gems: 146
#71 Posted: 23:38:33 09/05/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Am i the only one who would rather have the flamethrower actually as her arm? for one, dig the stories of "get in an accident, replace limbs with something badass" trope.

Not as a bellow.
---
https://www.youtube.com/channe...LwpvF3KB_FrPY8g <----- My Youtube!!!
SSA: 31/32 ; SG: 15/16 ; SSF: 21/32 ; STT: 0/X ; Total: 67/80+
#72 Posted: 00:01:40 10/05/2014

No, but I disagree. I think it being a Flamethrower Arm Cannon would be a bit cliche. Just a normal flamethrower feels more right to me.
Jackalope Green Sparx Gems: 262
#73 Posted: 00:50:48 10/05/2014
Meh. Seems to be another Chill/Sprocket character. I absolutely hate Sprocket, and Chill isn't that much better. Doubt I'll be getting her unless my sister really wants her.

So far my list of Trap Team Skylanders that I want is: Snap Shot, Food Fight, Chopper, Wallop, Funny Bone, and Unnamed Dolphin Skylander. I'm hoping I can add someone to this list soon. :/
---
Trap Team Collection: smilie smilie smilie smilie
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#74 Posted: 01:13:23 10/05/2014
Eh, speaking as an Evil Dead 2 fan, I'd have dug it. But we gotta consider this game series went from "Kaos gloating about killing Eon" to child-frendly as of late, so it wouldn't have a home here probably.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#75 Posted: 01:21:06 10/05/2014
I like her design a lot. She looks kind of cute.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#76 Posted: 02:43:50 10/05/2014

That would have been cool.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#77 Posted: 02:48:37 10/05/2014
Not a bad design actually. Kind of steam punk-y looking, plus it looks like a nice alternate to Chill/Sprocket.

I'd like to see what the final figure looks like. Hopefully her hair will be semi-translucent too.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#78 Posted: 03:01:15 10/05/2014
Quote: Jackalope
Meh. Seems to be another Chill/Sprocket character. I absolutely hate Sprocket, and Chill isn't that much better. Doubt I'll be getting her unless my sister really wants her.

So far my list of Trap Team Skylanders that I want is: Snap Shot, Food Fight, Chopper, Wallop, Funny Bone, and Unnamed Dolphin Skylander. I'm hoping I can add someone to this list soon. :/

Speaking of which, I was tempted to try and name the Dolphin skylanders, but the prizes didn't interest me. Money I could use how I wanted would have been better than money I can only use on school, plus I bet there are some kids out there who would have been more happy and deserving with the prize. ...I doubt the name "Jack of Clubs" would have won, though.
#79 Posted: 03:26:20 10/05/2014

Speaking of which, I was tempted to try and name the Dolphin skylanders, but the prizes didn't interest me. Money I could use how I wanted would have been better than money I can only use on school, plus I bet there are some kids out there who would have been more happy and deserving with the prize. ...I doubt the name "Jack of Clubs" would have won, though.

Just asking why Jack Of Clubs?
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#80 Posted: 10:39:14 10/05/2014
Looks like a Disney Character!
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#81 Posted: 12:51:55 10/05/2014
Quote: ninja9351

Me trying to be creative. The weapon the creature used was basically a spiked club, and "Jack of Clubs" sounds like a convincing sailor name.
#82 Posted: 14:07:09 10/05/2014
Quote: ninja9351

Me trying to be creative. The weapon the creature used was basically a spiked club, and "Jack of Clubs" sounds like a convincing sailor name.

Mine was Sawtooth because of his teeth and his serrated knife.
---
#83 Posted: 15:11:11 10/05/2014
Quote: Kung Fu Man
Eh, speaking as an Evil Dead 2 fan, I'd have dug it. But we gotta consider this game series went from "Kaos gloating about killing Eon" to child-frendly as of late, so it wouldn't have a home here probably.

Don't forget that enemies in SSA were actually on FIRE when flames from Fire skylanders attacked them....ahhh the good old days.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#84 Posted: 17:01:24 10/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

Don't forget that enemies in SSA were actually on FIRE when flames from Fire skylanders attacked them....ahhh the good old days.

And while it wasn't scary by any modern standards, the Hydra seemed like a far more intimidating enemy than Robo Kaos or Kaos's mother (though I haven't seen that fight so if she went OWA I don't know). And we had zombies. And... WE HAD TROLLS CHOPPING DOWN TREES!!! SSA was also the funniest game, in my opinion (though Robo Kaos's declaration of fighting the tree's leafy conspiracy was one of the best lines in the series, admittedly).

I don't want Skylanders to suddenly become some M-rated horrorfest, but if they worked a little harder on cultivating a larger adult fanbase and made the games more Ratchet-and-Clank-y (though without the innuendous titles or hidden dirty jokes), you know, all ages can enjoy, I think it'd ultimately make them more money.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#85 Posted: 17:54:24 10/05/2014
She is, in my opinion, very original. A flamethrower wielding blacksmith who can throw burning horseshoes and whip enemies with fiery hair? Definitely seems more like TFB.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#86 Posted: 18:04:38 10/05/2014
I don't understand all the hate she looks amazing. I am in love already with her and cannot wait to get the figure. Now of course I have no problems with humanoids, considering my favorites are: Stealth Elf, Flameslinger, Chill and Roller Brawl. Either way this character looks amazing and I cannot wait.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#87 Posted: 18:49:48 10/05/2014

I think it's ridiculous that people act like monsters and elementals like Eruptor and Ignitor really have a gender. From a story telling and relatable perspective, "he" is more appropriate then "it", but it hardly makes those figures "true" male characters.

Also of note, Flameslinger was the only definitive "human-esque" male in those two games. You could argue Zeus, but that guy doesn't even have what counts.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#88 Posted: 19:59:47 10/05/2014
Quote: Matteomax
She is, in my opinion, very original. A flamethrower wielding blacksmith who can throw burning horseshoes and whip enemies with fiery hair? Definitely seems more like TFB.

This 100%. Also thankfully not too "kiddie" to be relatable for older players smilie
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#89 Posted: 03:54:00 11/05/2014
In all honesty, she looks like a character from Star Wars...

I like her. I'm weird like that. I enjoy the humanoid characters. I enjoy all of the characters actually.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Gnarly Dune Green Sparx Gems: 125
#90 Posted: 04:08:58 11/05/2014
+1 For renaming her Chandra. Good call Wolfgang!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:21 11/05/2014 by Gnarly Dune
DaMadNes Blue Sparx Gems: 944
#91 Posted: 04:44:51 11/05/2014
Cloud but... its cuz of the cloud but
SennyBonku Blue Sparx Gems: 673
#92 Posted: 09:35:19 12/05/2014
She looks... hot smilie
On one hand, we already had Chill and Smolderdash and, as someone mentioned, she just looks like a mix of both. On other hand, we have some orginal idea about her weapon and overall, she looks so humanoidal, that i actually like it. The first core from series 4 which actually presents some orginality.

Im not sure but weren't Ghost Roaster or Ignitor a humans before they turned into who they are?
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#93 Posted: 17:28:35 20/05/2014
and chop chop
#94 Posted: 02:06:11 21/05/2014
Quote: Doomslicer
Quote: GhostRoaster

And while it wasn't scary by any modern standards, the Hydra seemed like a far more intimidating enemy than Robo Kaos or Kaos's mother (though I haven't seen that fight so if she went OWA I don't know). And we had zombies. And... WE HAD TROLLS CHOPPING DOWN TREES!!! SSA was also the funniest game, in my opinion (though Robo Kaos's declaration of fighting the tree's leafy conspiracy was one of the best lines in the series, admittedly).

I don't want Skylanders to suddenly become some M-rated horrorfest, but if they worked a little harder on cultivating a larger adult fanbase and made the games more Ratchet-and-Clank-y (though without the innuendous titles or hidden dirty jokes), you know, all ages can enjoy, I think it'd ultimately make them more money.

You have my admiration and respect. I agree. If Disney can do it, so can they.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#95 Posted: 04:10:13 21/05/2014
I actually don't like her that much (as of now). She doesn't look that fun to me, nor original. Another humanoid. So what? We already have a good amount of those, we don't need anymore. Though, she could end up being one of the best skylanders, like in SWAP Force *coughcoughBumbleBlastcoughcough*
---
#hu
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me