darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > the mummy skylander not a trap master
Page 1 of 1
the mummy skylander not a trap master [CLOSED]
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#1 Posted: 17:07:00 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
my reasons are one his sword in the trailer is not see through people might say it is dull lighting but their is a reflection on that sword and two when we first see snap shot and wallop and wild fire in their mega blocks form their weapons/shields were see thru but the mummy's sword was not now just from the size of the sword in the trailer he is not a core but Paul Richie said in the one of swords interview that their would be three new innovations so i think the mummy is new innovation number 2
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 17:11:25 08/05/2014
The mummy's sword was transparent in the Mega Blocks toys.
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#3 Posted: 17:19:45 08/05/2014 | Topic Creator
if you look at the trap team page that sword is not transparent it is a reflection
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 18:10:15 08/05/2014
It looks the same as the weapons for the other Mega Blocks trap masters, just a different colour.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#5 Posted: 18:15:30 08/05/2014
Wildfire's shield is not see through in the Mega Blocks. *gasp* Does this mean he isn't a Trap Master?

No, it does not. Please look at the facts. This "mummy" character was called a "ranger" in the Mega Blocks, like Wildfire and the others.
---
you never saw me
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me