Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1. [CLOSED]
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6575
#351 Posted: 17:53:27 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Serebii
For those of you in Europe, a load of new details have come about the upcoming release of the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. First, a special steelbook edition is to be released in Europe. In addition to that, UK pre-order bonuses have been revealed.
Those pre-ordering the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook from the Official Nintendo UK Store will receive a miniature representation of Primal Kyogre, whilst those ordering pre-ordering the Pokémon Omega Ruby will receive a miniature representation of Primal Groudon. Both are ideal as collectibles for fans.
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from GAME will receive one Legendary Figurine of either Primal Groudon (Pokémon Omega Ruby) or Primal Kyogre (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire).
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from ShopTo will receive a 2D Keyring of Torchic, one of the three starter Pokémon in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

What the **** NOA?
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:31 28/08/2014 by Sesshomaru75
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 5065
#352 Posted: 18:23:31 28/08/2014
The figures look kinda weird, at least in the picture, though I still hope the US gets something them if not something like that. The steel cases look really nice too.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#353 Posted: 22:01:45 28/08/2014
When I read that Europe was getting figurines I was about to scream, but then I saw the pictures...

Those look cheap as hell. Might as well be a counterfeit even.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#354 Posted: 01:33:28 29/08/2014
What about australia?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#355 Posted: 01:35:19 29/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
And to think we got this a few years ago.

They couldn't let Takara Tomy make a toy?
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4816
#356 Posted: 01:35:32 29/08/2014
Quote: shroom boom
What about australia?

Nothing has been announced for countries outside Europe.
---
words. letters. filler.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#357 Posted: 08:49:41 29/08/2014
uuugh i want that torchic key ring ;___;

i hope that stuff gets released in australia. i don't care about the figures, i just want the case and the key ring
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#358 Posted: 10:00:05 29/08/2014
the figurines have been confirmed as pre-order bonus in australia and new zealand at eb games.
nothing on the steel books or keyring.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
#359 Posted: 23:41:13 29/08/2014
Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]

Well we got Ho-Oh and Lugia everywhere, but Arceus was Japan exclusive.
---
words. letters. filler.
#360 Posted: 23:49:04 29/08/2014
I got mine at Amazon. ^_^b
#361 Posted: 00:33:28 30/08/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
[User Posted Image]

Well we got Ho-Oh and Lugia everywhere, but Arceus was Japan exclusive.

In terms of pre-order bonus yes, but the US got the Arceus figure later on packaged in a special bundle of Pokemon Cards that was widely available in retail stores.

[User Posted Image]
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#362 Posted: 06:37:24 02/09/2014
Quote: min8or
the figurines have been confirmed as pre-order bonus in australia and new zealand at eb games.

goddamit the figurines are the last thing i wanted :(
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#363 Posted: 10:36:04 02/09/2014
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Quote: min8or

goddamit the figurines are the last thing i wanted :(

normally we get everything europe gets so i wouldn't be too worried yet
but if worst comes to worst we can just order it from amazon or something and probably get it cheaper than in store
EDIT: dont worry, game ships to australia and the us so yeah
http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/...ivery#Countries
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:57:16 02/09/2014 by arceustheprime
#364 Posted: 18:21:59 04/09/2014
[User Posted Image]

Japan gets nice figures, unlike us ;~;
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6575
#365 Posted: 18:31:04 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
^ I know, it sucks. ;-; Gonna have to get those sweet babies off of Ebay.

Also, may I rant a little?
I'm so sick and tired of Nintendo's treatment of different countries.
It's not fair at all for one country to get something and another not to get that same thing.
I'm especially sick with Nintendo of America due to multiple reasons, this being one of them.
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
#366 Posted: 18:41:49 04/09/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75

It's not fair at all for one country to get something and another not to get that same thing.
I'm especially sick with Nintendo of America due to multiple reasons, this being one of them.

I'm rather annoyed by it too. Japan will get dozens of event Pokemon a year, yet the US is lucky to get a fourth of them.

Right now, I'm just hoping the US gets some kind of pre-order bonus. Would like the figures Japan gets, but we'll see.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:03 04/09/2014 by Seiki
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#367 Posted: 20:50:51 04/09/2014
New trailer!

A new trailer has come out for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire has been revealed and showcases various aspects of the game including diving and more. There also appeared to be a feature where you can see parts of a Pokémon in the wild, such as Pikachu's tail, and approach it to appear in battle
In addition to this, it features details on the Japanese pre-order details. Pre-orders in Japan open on September 20th and all who pre-order will receive special figures of Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre, different to the ones Europe is receiving. If you pre-order a special double pack of the games (comes with both games and both figures) for 9,142¥, you will also receive 100 Potions through 2 Serial Codes, one for each game. If you download the digital version of the game between November 21st 2014 and November 30th 2014, you will receive 12 Quick Balls. We also got dating for the shiny Beldum event. It will run from November 21st 2014 until January 14th 2015
Edit @ 05:06: It is also confirmed, through images of the Download Card, that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will require approximately 1.8GB in order to download to your Nintendo 3DS. This is a further 100MB more than Pokémon X & Y
Edit @ 07:05: In addition to the above pre-order bonuses, if you pre-order two copies at Pokémon Centers in Japan, you will also receive a special Hoenn Artbook, and if you pre-order just one, you get the aforementioned figures as well as a shiny metallic poster of the box-art

DIVING CONFIRMED smilie and apparently the diving animation isn't a blob but is actually your diving pokemon
*teaches shiny kyogre dive*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5873
#368 Posted: 22:14:43 04/09/2014
Hopefully it does that with surf as well.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#369 Posted: 23:01:32 04/09/2014
Wasn't Wailmer always the featured Pokémon for diving, like Lapras was for surfing?

In X/Y, the only Pokémon that didn't look like a blob while surfing was Lapras.
I'm assuming the only Pokémon that'll look like itself while diving will be Wailmer.

Basically, don't get your hopes up. :P
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:01 04/09/2014 by FireMeowth
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#370 Posted: 17:16:36 05/09/2014
The trailer did tell us more about how the game will turn out.

I did feel that the clip when you are running to the dojo confirms that the Battle Frontier will be returning. The shape of the building looks to be the Battle Arena.
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:17:05 05/09/2014 by milton310
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#371 Posted: 18:29:01 05/09/2014
I thought it being in a volcano and being shown right after a Team Aqua scene made it pretty obvious that it was something Team Magma related... Even if it isn't, there's absolutely no way they'd accidentally reveal a Frontier building when they're (most likely) saving the Battle Frontier for a MASSIVE reveal later on.

(Also, it doesn't even look anything like the Battle Arena beyond the traditional Japanese architectural style.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:57 05/09/2014 by FireMeowth
#372 Posted: 22:37:12 05/09/2014
I think it is part of the elite 4 (specifically Sydney)
---
#373 Posted: 23:29:34 05/09/2014
But still, this building doesn't fit the theme of Team Magma. This may be Sydney, but it just might be that they completely redesigned the Elite Four.
---
#374 Posted: 23:30:09 05/09/2014
Quote: Windumup

But Sydney is a dark type.
---
words. letters. filler.
#375 Posted: 01:30:05 06/09/2014
But this could relate to the brashness which he has. Though I still think it is the Battle Arena
---
#376 Posted: 02:16:31 06/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

But Sydney is a dark type.

[User Posted Image]
His battle background features a similiar design
---
#377 Posted: 02:42:29 06/09/2014
New trailer!

[youtub]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_6blt8m8-3Y[/youtube]
snip

i swear to god that's max at 0:50

HE EVEN SENDS OUT A RALTS
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:02 06/09/2014 by DarkCynder_543
#378 Posted: 05:25:25 06/09/2014
New trailer!

A new trailer has come out for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire has been revealed and showcases various aspects of the game including diving and more. There also appeared to be a feature where you can see parts of a Pokémon in the wild, such as Pikachu's tail, and approach it to appear in battle
In addition to this, it features details on the Japanese pre-order details. Pre-orders in Japan open on September 20th and all who pre-order will receive special figures of Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre, different to the ones Europe is receiving. If you pre-order a special double pack of the games (comes with both games and both figures) for 9,142¥, you will also receive 100 Potions through 2 Serial Codes, one for each game. If you download the digital version of the game between November 21st 2014 and November 30th 2014, you will receive 12 Quick Balls. We also got dating for the shiny Beldum event. It will run from November 21st 2014 until January 14th 2015
Edit @ 05:06: It is also confirmed, through images of the Download Card, that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will require approximately 1.8GB in order to download to your Nintendo 3DS. This is a further 100MB more than Pokémon X & Y
Edit @ 07:05: In addition to the above pre-order bonuses, if you pre-order two copies at Pokémon Centers in Japan, you will also receive a special Hoenn Artbook, and if you pre-order just one, you get the aforementioned figures as well as a shiny metallic poster of the box-art

DIVING CONFIRMED :O and apparently the diving animation isn't a blob but is actually your diving pokemon

Nice plagiarism there bro.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#379 Posted: 13:53:33 06/09/2014
Goodness gracious, I am drooling all over those steel book editions. Is there any talk/hope of those coming to the States, or am I forced to buy them from the UK? Also, for anyone who knows about region locks, would it be locked and unplayable? Granted they would both be the English version, but I wasn't sure if it would since it's coming from another country.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#380 Posted: 14:01:26 06/09/2014
No talk for pre-order bonuses for the US, but I do think there WILL be something, even if it just a poster
---
#381 Posted: 20:24:16 06/09/2014
New trailer!

DIVING CONFIRMED smilie and apparently the diving animation isn't a blob but is actually your diving pokemon

I just copy and pasted Serebii's words, that isn't plagiarism it is just called putting their news on here as well
---
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6504
#382 Posted: 23:35:27 06/09/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Same here.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#383 Posted: 00:46:17 07/09/2014
New trailer!

I just copy and pasted Serebii's words, that isn't plagiarism it is just called putting their news on here as well

It's plagiarism if you don't source them.
---
words. letters. filler.
#384 Posted: 01:07:52 07/09/2014
Plagiarism if not sourced
---
#385 Posted: 01:18:26 07/09/2014
New trailer!

DIVING CONFIRMED :O and apparently the diving animation isn't a blob but is actually your diving pokemon

Isn't that what plagiarism is?
#386 Posted: 01:54:10 07/09/2014
It is
---
#387 Posted: 04:02:02 07/09/2014
I said that I was just posting the news here as well

Also according to Serebii PokestarTV confirmed Kyogre and Groudon are getting 1 new move each

(The moves from the OmegaRubyAlphaSapphire.com images)
---
#388 Posted: 05:12:30 07/09/2014
I said that I was just posting the news here as well

Also according to Serebii PokestarTV confirmed Kyogre and Groudon are getting 1 new move each

(The moves from the OmegaRubyAlphaSapphire.com images)

But you're still plagiarizing since you're not giving credit to the source in the original post.
---
words. letters. filler.
#389 Posted: 15:39:51 07/09/2014
Well next time I will be more open with my source (like what I did when I posted Kyogre/Groudon's moves are confirmed to be new moves)
Just stop quoting me Taco
---
#390 Posted: 23:44:08 07/09/2014
Well next time I will be more open with my source (like what I did when I posted Kyogre/Groudon's moves are confirmed to be new moves)
Just stop quoting me Taco

Never.
---
words. letters. filler.
Iblistech Emerald Sparx Gems: 4908
#391 Posted: 18:54:26 08/09/2014
In other news, straight from Serebii:

"It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.
Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie."
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#392 Posted: 21:51:27 08/09/2014
Is it bad I'm more excited for the Shiny Gengar than Diancie by a lot
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#393 Posted: 01:25:04 09/09/2014
Will australia get the steelbook case for omegaruby and will we get the distrubiton event?
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#394 Posted: 02:29:12 09/09/2014
Quote: shroom boom
Will australia get the steelbook case for omegaruby and will we get the distrubiton event?

Read the posts.
---
words. letters. filler.
#395 Posted: 06:18:03 10/09/2014
Japanese players will get a code for an OR/AS demo in next months corocoro, showcasing a new mega evolution
---
words. letters. filler.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#396 Posted: 10:29:17 10/09/2014
oooo, new mega pokemon, Gallade, Sharpedo and Camerupt.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
#397 Posted: 11:12:13 10/09/2014
wtf the first thing i thought of when i saw mega sharpedo was 'grandpa sharpedo' :|
---
#398 Posted: 12:02:02 10/09/2014
I like Mega Gallade. Wallace confirmed!!!!
#399 Posted: 12:33:26 10/09/2014
So the new Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon abilities are confirmed now. Curious what Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight do o.o

Maybe 2x boost to the type they boost? Or maybe it is permanent weather?
---
#400 Posted: 15:49:22 10/09/2014
Give that Gallade speed, Please.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me