Page 1 of 1
Legendarys Confirmed
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 17:04:44 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
http://www.forbes.com/sites/an...etry-game-play/
Read this its all there straight from toysrus and there doubling the toysrus toy space maybe theres a limited edition starter pack
---
"Taking Charge"
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 18:30:32 07/05/2014
Breaking news: the sky is blue.
Just messing, but yeah I think we all kind of figured that TRU will have Legendaries again. Doubling the floor space is surprising, most of my TRU stores have the display in electronics plus usually the one in the front that rotates to whatever thing is new for the month. I wonder where else they're gonna sell them at? Over in RL the action figure aisle like Target and Walmart does? Back by the bikes with the poor lighting that seems constant at every store in the country?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 18:57:52 07/05/2014
As much as this was expected by, well, pretty much everyone, at least it's confirmed now.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
crocko33 Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#4 Posted: 19:17:03 07/05/2014
Is that the correct link?
---
55 out of 80 Skylanders -- Activate account = crocko33
truegamer64 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1334
#5 Posted: 19:27:18 07/05/2014
We knew about legendaries from he start. In the reveal, a Toys R Us manager said they will be continuing the legendary series in Trap Team.
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#6 Posted: 21:05:57 07/05/2014
No idea why people buy those ugly figures.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:55 07/05/2014 by Earth-Dragon
madtyger Green Sparx Gems: 366
#7 Posted: 22:52:27 07/05/2014
Quote: Earth-Dragon
No idea why people but those ugly figures.

I thought Bash looked kind of cool but the others look terrible. Not a fan of Legendary at all.
---
Figures to trade: Quickdraw Rattle Shake (2), Easter Fryno, Easter Punk Shock
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#8 Posted: 23:09:48 07/05/2014
So Activision's plan is to blow Infinity out of the shelf? Literally.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 23:19:30 07/05/2014
Quote: somePerson

Well, in my opinion, Skylanders beat Disney Infinity in the first round of the battle. Every store I go to, I see every single Infinity figure available. Every. One.

With Infinity 2 introducing Marvel and Skylanders Trap Team introducing a brand new innovation, it's tough to predict who will win.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#10 Posted: 00:59:05 08/05/2014
Quote: Matteomax

Well, in my opinion, Skylanders beat Disney Infinity in the first round of the battle. Every store I go to, I see every single Infinity figure available. Every. One.

With Infinity 2 introducing Marvel and Skylanders Trap Team introducing a brand new innovation, it's tough to predict who will win.

1st of all skylanders trap team will win. Second at my toys r us they have a 1/2 shelf for Infinaty and 4 shelfs for skylanders.
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#11 Posted: 01:34:19 08/05/2014
Quote: Portal King

1st of all skylanders trap team will win. Second at my toys r us they have a 1/2 shelf for Infinaty and 4 shelfs for skylanders.

1. There is no definite answer. Like Matteo said, Marvel vs Trap Mechanic seem to be very evenly matched.
2. Skylanders Swap Force was more popular than Infinity. Meaning that there is more shelves for Skylanders.
---
you never saw me
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#12 Posted: 02:17:52 08/05/2014
Quote: I-Brawler
Quote: Portal King

1. There is no definite answer. Like Matteo said, Marvel vs Trap Mechanic seem to be very evenly matched.
2. Skylanders Swap Force was more popular than Infinity. Meaning that there is more shelves for Skylanders.

How much of this space is left over SSA or Giants. Most toysrus by me have 1/3 the stock being SSA stuff (mostly triples) and some left over giants thou not nearly as much as SSA. However, one tru literally has over 100 legendary steealth elf which is very odd and I think they thought she'd sell i guess so they over ordered her...idk.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#13 Posted: 04:25:05 08/05/2014
No idea why people buy those ugly figures.

Well I buy them because I actually do like them aesthetically and some of them I like better than their non-legendary version (Ignitor, Bouncer, Free Ranger).

Though I do think they're the weakest of all the variants (though nothing can ever top Quickdraw).
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#14 Posted: 20:49:51 08/05/2014
I don't think all Legendaries are ugly. Some of them are, but others may look even better in navy blue and gold. Even though, Legendaries are far more common in numbers than originals, I'd think of them as the perfect substitutes in case I could not find the original ones. For instance, I tried to find the regular LC Grim Creeper, but I went with the Legendary Grim Creep instead.
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#15 Posted: 22:29:54 08/05/2014
I agree. The problem with Legendaries is that there are some that do fit the color scheme, while some don't.
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#16 Posted: 15:20:57 09/05/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
However, one tru literally has over 100 legendary steealth elf which is very odd and I think they thought she'd sell i guess so they over ordered her...idk.

Almost all the variants are shelf-warming up here, none of it sells. Wal-Mart.com's still got Scarlet Ninjini and Pumpkin Eye Brawl listed for crying out loud, let alone the SF variants. About the only thing that sells less are the battle packs. Really hoping that concept gets dropped with the next game.

On topic about the legendaries...meh. About the one neat thing about them is their cards clump them together nicely in a binder, but most of them especially the lightcores tend to be a visual mess.
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#17 Posted: 19:22:08 09/05/2014
Here's hoping the paint job improves on the next batch of Legendary figures
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#18 Posted: 05:14:07 12/05/2014
Quote: madtyger
No idea why people but those ugly figures.

I thought Bash looked kind of cool but the others look terrible. Not a fan of Legendary at all.

Yeah I'm not the only one!
Wanna know something gross?
I think they look like throw up....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me