Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > My FanFics Ending (Skylanders: Darkness Unleashed)
Page 1 of 1
My FanFics Ending (Skylanders: Darkness Unleashed) [CLOSED]
Zahzuvex Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#1 Posted: 02:52:41 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
As the smoke cleared she saw a faintly glowing body lying motionless on the ground, She runs over to him in desperation that Her loved one is still there. With every breath fading and all His blood spilling, he whispers: 'Fulfill the Prophecy, cast the brightest light upon the darkest shadow, destroy the Destroyer, bring peace not only to Skylands, but the rest of the Universe...' His life slipping away, he says one last thing. 'I-I love you.' He descends into the afterlife as he takes his final breath, before finally passing on to the unknown. The Goddess whelped over Her lovers death. 'Im not doing this for the Universe, but for you, Machine Ghost. For I will banish the Damned one, and snuff out the flame of Death and Evil. I will destroy the Lord of Corruption himself, at any cost.' She turns around to see Zant; Lord of Demons, Evil, and Darkness. 'What a pity, it seems your little friend has passed on. Shame, really. I wanted to make his death a little more painful.' Zant sighs. 'He got in my way, so he had it coming. He was just another weak, stupid mortal.' Zahzuvex glares at Zant menacingly. 'You best shut your damn mouth, Zant.' She shouted. 'Dont speak to your Father like that.' He said. 'YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!' Zahzuvex lept towards Zant at full speed, knocking him back. 'you're just an evil, selfish, FOOL, with NO HEART, NO SOUL!! And soon... No life!' She swings her sword at Zant, scratching him on the belly. 'i see, so you want to fight? Very well, at least you get to join your friend in Hell!' Zant swung his axe at Zahzuvex, but missed. Zahzuvex kicks Zant and Polymorphs into her Dragon Form. 'I will see to it you have a painful death, as you deserve it!' She breathes fire at Zant, and then takes to the skies, returning with a Meteorite at her side. She slams it against Zant. They clash steel and magic until Zants axe breaks into shards. 'No! What have you done?!' Zant screams. 'What I should've done long ago!' She replies as she rams her sword through his heart. 'AAAHHHRRGGH!!!!' Zant exclaims. His eyes and skin return to normal color as the Corruption fades. 'Y-You did it, you freed me from the Corruption! My daughter, I am so proud of you!' He says as he slowly dies. 'Finally, I am in peace. Thank you... I love you, my daughter.' He says with his final breath. 'I know.' Zahzuvex says as a tear drops from her eye. 'Finally... The nightmare is over...' a strange voice says as a familiar figure descends from the heavens. 'You fulfilled the prophecy, Zahzuvex.' 'Century, is it true?' Says Zahzuvex. 'Yes... Zant was your real Father. I told you I was because I didn't want you to walk down the path of evil. It was for your own good.' Century sighs. 'All is forgiven, Father- I mean... Uncle.' Zahzuvex turns around and looks at the pool of blood, where Machine Ghost died. 'Im on it.' Century says as a column of light surrounds the pool as Machine Ghosts corpse reappears. Zahzuvex walks over to him as he gets up and coughs weakly. 'Machine Ghost... It's finally over. Zant and the Corruption are finally gone.' Zahzuvex says as she helps her love up. 'I knew you would do it. Evil never wins!' Machine Ghost stares into Zahzuvexes eyes. 'I love you.' he says as they kiss beneath the sunset. 'Zahzuvex, I think it's time I give up my leadership of the Universe. You shall now be the new ruler of it.' Century rests his hand on Zahzuvexes shoulder. 'New generations will be born, life will continue, and it's up to you to protect the Realms. There are two more Evils, though. Your Brothers; Nuga and Lucrael. So don't get too comfortable with the peace!' Century looks at Zahzuvexes belly. 'Even if somehow you do fail, I assure you, someone else will take your place.' Zahzuvex blushes and looks at her lover. 'I forgot to tell you... I'm... I'm pregnant.' Machine Ghost smiles, and kisses Zahzuvex. 'I will be regenerating back in the Heavens, ressurection is hard work!' Century says as he ascends to the Heavens. 'Our fate lies in your hands.'

Fin.

This is the final part of my FanFiction. I have yet to finish the middle.

Zahzuvex is my made up older (and immortal) version of myself. Just thought I'd let you guys know smilie
---
Top 5 Skylanders: 1. smilie 2. smilie 3. smilie 4. smilie 5. smilie
I LOVE Machine Ghost, he is underrated and needs more love!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me