darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > So, any ideas for the other Trap Masters?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
So, any ideas for the other Trap Masters?
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#51 Posted: 04:53:10 11/06/2014
Comon' its a goat right, he's gotta eat cans and spit out rapid fire flechette at enemies.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#52 Posted: 05:09:44 11/06/2014
Quote: GothamLord
Comon' its a goat right, he's gotta eat cans and spit out rapid fire flechette at enemies.

Well that would work too actually.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#53 Posted: 16:11:10 14/06/2014
Fire gets My Long Done OC Fire Lucifer who is a devil looking Trap Master with 2 Traptanium Knives.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#54 Posted: 16:14:46 14/06/2014
Quote: Pokemon2
Fire gets My Long Done OC Fire Lucifer who is a devil looking Trap Master with 2 Traptanium Knives.

why not a Traptanium pitchfork?
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#55 Posted: 23:26:28 15/06/2014
How about if we get a third which won't happen any time soon but for tech I would say tick moch
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#56 Posted: 13:22:25 19/06/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
Maybe a female rhino with head gear to bash enemies with! That could work awesome, or horribly....

I think that that is too similar to Fryno. Just the rhino part of it.
---
now its time to get funky
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#57 Posted: 14:15:54 19/06/2014
I dunno, how about a praying mantis for the life element, and the traptanium parts would be her scythe forelimbs.
---
Eh.
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#58 Posted: 01:03:03 20/06/2014
A martial arts character with a traptanium staff or claws would be cool.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#59 Posted: 21:24:35 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I've come up with an (IMO) amazing idea!

So, I haven't exactly thought what would be Traptanium, but I'd love it for an Air Trap Master if there's was a Chinese dragon-like skylander.
---
#hu
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#60 Posted: 22:24:16 07/08/2014
You just gave me an idea for another trap master. I kite-flying trap master that is! A kite is a chinese invention, that's what gave me the idea. The guy could have a traptanium kite weapon.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#61 Posted: 13:50:19 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hmm....that could work...somehow. smilie
---
#hu
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#62 Posted: 14:29:53 08/08/2014
Quote: Burning Gnorc
I dunno, how about a praying mantis for the life element, and the traptanium parts would be her scythe forelimbs.

I would buy that
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#63 Posted: 15:16:59 08/08/2014
I still like my 'Sharknado' idea.

Hammer Phoid - Air
Hammerhead shark with Traptanium teeth
3 attacks - head dash a la Spyro, Bite a la Thumpback, shark bites - opens mouth and smaller sharks fly out an cause damage over time, can be held and released for larger shark.

Rose-Anne - Life
Flower has come to life with traptanium spikes - female
3 Attacks - Spike Swipe, standard melee attack were she wails arms to scratch, Spike-splosion, she hunches over and 'throws out darts in all direction, vine grip - expels vines that ensnare - slowing down bad guys and doing damage - can be upgraded to shoot out spikes. also has a defensive passive based on having more spikes

Griborg - Tech
Giraffe - Cyborg traptanium parts
3 attacks - headbutt - projects head out very far distance like a projectile, break-dance, does a windmill hitting everything around him with his long feet - creates wind that pushes bad guys away from him, 3rd attack *Lasers*, shoots power laserblast *slowly*, can be upgraded for duration.

????? - Earth
Elephant made of traptanium with 'normal' tusk and appendages
3 attacks - trunk swipe *self explanatory*, rampage - stomps in front then starts running doing damage to anything in front of him, taking less damage and getting an overall damage buff like Fryno, "It's a Trap!" throws traptanium shards that implode, dragging everything to them. Passive for hardening skin.
- Unreall
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#64 Posted: 11:18:14 10/08/2014
Quote: Unreallystic
I still like my 'Sharknado' idea.

Hammer Phoid - Air
Hammerhead shark with Traptanium teeth
3 attacks - head dash a la Spyro, Bite a la Thumpback, shark bites - opens mouth and smaller sharks fly out an cause damage over time, can be held and released for larger shark.

Rose-Anne - Life
Flower has come to life with traptanium spikes - female
3 Attacks - Spike Swipe, standard melee attack were she wails arms to scratch, Spike-splosion, she hunches over and 'throws out darts in all direction, vine grip - expels vines that ensnare - slowing down bad guys and doing damage - can be upgraded to shoot out spikes. also has a defensive passive based on having more spikes

Griborg - Tech
Giraffe - Cyborg traptanium parts
3 attacks - headbutt - projects head out very far distance like a projectile, break-dance, does a windmill hitting everything around him with his long feet - creates wind that pushes bad guys away from him, 3rd attack *Lasers*, shoots power laserblast *slowly*, can be upgraded for duration.

????? - Earth
Elephant made of traptanium with 'normal' tusk and appendages
3 attacks - trunk swipe *self explanatory*, rampage - stomps in front then starts running doing damage to anything in front of him, taking less damage and getting an overall damage buff like Fryno, "It's a Trap!" throws traptanium shards that implode, dragging everything to them. Passive for hardening skin.
- Unreall

I would have loved the elephant. Mind you my elephant skylander could be just around the corner.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#65 Posted: 14:57:00 10/08/2014
A humanoid bird of some sort with traptanium chinese dancing ribbons.
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#66 Posted: 17:09:00 10/08/2014
A fire elemental chef with a traptanium spatula

A life elemental tribesman with a traptanium spear

A magic elemental fairy-like character with a traptanium wand with star head

An air elemental kite expert with a traptanium kite

An undead elemental hungry zombie with big, traptanium teeth (I could do a vampire but Night Shift and Roller Brawl are already ones)

There are all ideas for the empty space trap masters
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:40 10/08/2014 by Technos
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#67 Posted: 17:13:13 10/08/2014
zapnorris -> Airswine - a flying pig who can squeal at the speed of sound. is a good idea i think smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#68 Posted: 17:13:56 10/08/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
zapnorris -> Airswine - a flying pig who can squeal at the speed of sound. is a good idea i think smilie

traptanium angel wings! nice one!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#69 Posted: 17:37:27 10/08/2014
A squid with Traptanium cannons on his tentacles.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#70 Posted: 17:38:20 10/08/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
A squid with Traptanium cannons on his tentacles.

you got the 69th post... smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me