darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Interview w/ Patrick Warburton the VOICE of Flynn
Page 1 of 1
Interview w/ Patrick Warburton the VOICE of Flynn
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#1 Posted: 19:11:57 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey Portal Masters -- it's short and not a ton of info but just kinda fun to see the voice of Flynn talking about Skylanders even though he's never played the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLEWuDfCHk0

Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 19:30:32 03/05/2014
Patrick Warburton has amazing voice, whether he's Kronk, Joe, Flynn, or an agent from MIB.
I really hope he gets a chance to play the games, though, his performance was outstanding.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 20:09:18 03/05/2014
"The greatest pilot in all of Skylands...yes..........Flynn......." (desperately trying to realize what Rob's talking about)

lol...Reads his lines and gets out of dodge.

"Clever game with a lot of characters in it....is it? I don't know I haven't played the game."

Goes to show you what's important to you may not be to them.

His kids are doing grown up games and he doesn't approve? Who's running the household there, Patrick smilie

Still, fun that he stopped to talk about it. Rob you did fine...can't say Patrick fared better.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:13:57 03/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#4 Posted: 20:46:42 03/05/2014
Love all the stuff he voices. He does quite a lot so not totally surprised he doesn't know a lot about the game smilie

Thanks for posting this. I am loving the interviews with voice actors. They often don't get the credit they deserve and seeing the face behind the voice may be a revelation for some people smilie
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#5 Posted: 21:10:40 03/05/2014
can you link your video of kaos interview please? I missed that one some how
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 02:13:14 04/05/2014
Quote: Pyrofer
Love all the stuff he voices. He does quite a lot so not totally surprised he doesn't know a lot about the game smilie

Thanks for posting this. I am loving the interviews with voice actors. They often don't get the credit they deserve and seeing the face behind the voice may be a revelation for some people smilie

I don't know about that...heck even for job interviews I do LOTS of background research and try to act intelligent about the company I hope to work for. I guess there's a different standard of care for voice actors. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#7 Posted: 10:18:25 04/05/2014
Not going to lie, I am a bit disappointed he wasn't more "into" the game, but lets be fair there are plenty of people that just go to work to collect a paycheck.
He voices a LOT of stuff.
"Standard of Care" ? You research the job to make sure you get it. Voice acting a bit different. They either like your voice or they don't and JEEZ, listen to him! I doubt he has trouble getting work as a voice actor.

Am I sad that he isn't a super Skylanders fan? a bit. Does it matter? Not really. There are plenty of people that get well into their roles and others that don't I guess.

The block that does Kaos cracks me up though. As I said, loving these looks into the lives of the actors.
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#8 Posted: 15:59:15 04/05/2014
Does anybody remember him as Mr. X from The X's?
---
Team Hot Dog!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#9 Posted: 16:17:45 04/05/2014
Quote: Kevinvert

The real question is, does he remember it?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#10 Posted: 19:49:31 04/05/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Kevinvert

The real question is, does he remember it?

Yeah i wonder if he does. Do you?
---
Team Hot Dog!
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#11 Posted: 12:49:03 05/05/2014
I was surprised when I realized he voiced Sampson for Venture Bros also.

Sampson and Flynn are the same guy...marinate on that...
- Unreall
iceblade2488 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1070
#12 Posted: 12:09:38 06/05/2014
Quote: Unreallystic

- Unreall

mind=blown!
---
Just a fool driven by nostolgia
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#13 Posted: 17:22:56 06/05/2014
Quote: iceblade2488
Quote: Unreallystic

- Unreall

mind=blown!

BOOM!
- Unreall
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me