Page 1 of 1
Will Kaos be the main Villain?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 22:29:07 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think Kaos will be,again, the main villain in Trap Team? Do you think he'll be back-seated for a bigger villain like maybe Glumshanks? Also, do you think Kaos will be the main villain in Skylanders 5?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#2 Posted: 22:33:01 02/05/2014
Q1. My thoughts....
Q2. Yes, trap him at the end
Q3. No, just no.
Q4. Yes, Somehow
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 22:33:55 02/05/2014
I think he will be, but I think they need to rotate OR give Kaos a much larger stable of known bad guys.

Trap Team unfortunately is gonna put future game innovation in a bad spot. I know people are worried about not being able to use trapped villains in future installments, but were better off if you can't (with sufficient storyline explanations). Having Wolfgang trying to foil the Skylanders as they work on countering Kaos' plot would add a a lot of color to the series versus fighting evil versions of our playable characters.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 22:45:18 02/05/2014
The TFB guy said they couldn't mention anything about Glumshanks, so having him be promoted to main villain isn't a bad guess, specially if Kaos is permanently trapped or sent to prision with the rest of the bad guys for a game or so only to come back in later installment. Unless he's the very final boss and the Kaos Trap is there just to give some empowerment on using the main villain on previous versions, it's very much possible that there is an extra boss or a villain that shows up to take his place.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#5 Posted: 22:56:06 02/05/2014
Honestly, I get the feeling Glumshanks might be the 'main' boss. Whether or not he'll be under someone's control (again), they'll play the family card or something else, until more info is revealed, I'm putting my money down on the troll.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me