Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Crash Bandicoot Section [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 00:36:22 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Let's just make that a minor portion of the website to talk about all things Crash Bandicoot. I mean, I know there's other sites for Crash, but this is the only fan site I know that gets heavy traffic. Plus, this is also a well organized site, so...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 01:11:52 02/05/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
Let's just make that a minor portion of the website to talk about all things Crash Bandicoot. I mean, I know there's other sites for Crash, but this is the only fan site I know that gets heavy traffic. Plus, this is also a well organized site, so...

I don't think it's necessary. That board would likely end up being less active than most of the Spyro boards. We'd likely have a case of you making an abundance of topics and getting impatient when people didn't respond. You should just try making an "All Purpose Crash Topic" in video gaming and see if that gets any response. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#3 Posted: 01:19:48 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Quote: LocoGuy107

I don't think it's necessary. That board would likely end up being less active than most of the Spyro boards. We'd likely have a case of you making an abundance of topics and getting impatient when people didn't respond. You should just try making an "All Purpose Crash Topic" in video gaming and see if that gets any response. <.<

I'm going to control myself. I'm avoiding most of the site, now, since it makes me...you know...ag***ted.

But, yeah, I meant one little forum that says "Crash Bandicoot," placed below the Spyro forums. I'm not so diehard of a fan of Crash like I am with Spyro, so I guess your idea might work a little bit better.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:09 02/05/2014 by LocoGuy107
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#4 Posted: 01:20:47 02/05/2014
What does he have to do with spyro?
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 01:26:31 02/05/2014
Quote: eruptshake137
What does he have to do with spyro?

Not much. Spyro's old developer and Crash's old developer used to work in the same office. So they were chummy. Also, Activision (previously Universal, then Vivendi, then Sierra) owns both Crash and Spyro.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#6 Posted: 01:41:16 02/05/2014
Spyro/Skylanders forum not Crash bandicoot.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#7 Posted: 01:45:03 02/05/2014
The Spyro - Mobile section would get more posts anyway. Let's just stick to an All-Purpose topic.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:26 02/05/2014 by DummyZ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me