Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Contamination [A Pokemon Role Play 0/6 Slots Filled]
Page 1 of 1
Contamination [A Pokemon Role Play 0/6 Slots Filled] [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 02:56:49 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Contamination Plot:
What if you lived in a world where all of your friends have died from the disease? What if you were stuck in the shelter with just your sister? What if in just one week, your entire life had been turned upside-down? In this role play, that is basically what happened. You live in the world known as Anquan (Awn-kwan), where you live in the country known as Shenghuo. Shenghuo is in deep trouble, as is the rest of the world you’ve lived in all your life. An unknown disease has been unleashed, known as the disease, and it is slowly killing off the population. A week ago, it began, news got spread around, and you just ignored it, I mean, who wouldn’t ignore a scare story on the news? However, you witness your best friend fall victim to this disease. Five days ago your best friend came to school that day looking pale, you went to see what was wrong and then you wished you hadn’t. He began puking blood and a whitish unknown liquid and his eyes began pouring blood. You watched in helpless horror, as slowly all of your friends turned this way. Three days ago, your parents succombed to this horror as well, and you and your little sister had to witness this horrible disease take impact. You realize the only option now is hope you and your sister are not contaminated and flee. Quickly packing all the money you can find and all the food and clothes you can possibly bring, you flee. Unsure where to go, all you know is this: stay away from the whitish liquid. A day ago you found a safe house, the Jiyi Hospital, where they are allowing Pokemon in for safety. Today, you and your sister are in a room, wondering how this disease started. You fall asleep and wake up the next day. Suddenly, you hear screeching, which can only mean one thing. The doctors in the hospital are now puking the whitish liquid, and suddenly, it’s just you, your sister, and [insert 4 other names here]. What are you guys to do? How do you know nobody in the small group is not contaminated? How are you to find out what this disease is and how to avoid it? How are you going to figure out how to survive through the grief? And finally, how are you going to fight off the disease.

Contamination Rules:

• PG-13
  • No godmodding (I.E: I’m invincible to the disease!!!!!!)
  • Do not make huge changes, or you’ll be kicked from the RP
  • Try to move at a reasonable pace (Not find cure -> done, actually think)
  • Please make intelligent posts, at least three sentences.
  • Romance allowed, but PG-13!
  • Work together, not individually

Contamination Sign-Up Form:
Name:
Skills: [Doctor, Fighter, Scientist, etc…]
Backstory: [Full paragraph]
Reason To Fight: [Full paragraph] [[Why do they fight?]]

I will not be participating in this Role Play, I will be the moderator and will just oversee it! I thought you'd like this idea :]!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 03:04:35 01/05/2014
Before I join, I would like to ask if we are actually playing as Pokemon, or are we playing as trainers?
#3 Posted: 03:20:31 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: You will play as characters and use moves if need be, such as using a Victini's Flamethrower to burn through the hospital doors.
---
#4 Posted: 12:45:03 01/05/2014
OOC: Characters... define characters.
#5 Posted: 13:52:50 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Characters:
- Main
- Sister
- 4 Companions
They're Pokemon.
---
#6 Posted: 14:02:27 01/05/2014
OOC: Got it now. I don't see how this plot ties into Pokemon. ...But honestly I could care less. smilie

One more question, do the main character and the main character's sister have to be of the same Pokemon family? Like the main character is Lucario and the sister is Riolu, or they're both types of Eeveeons. Or can they be two separate species? Cause I am willing to play as the sister, but I don't want to force whoever plays the main to be that species.
#7 Posted: 22:38:34 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Doesn't matter! Adoption ;]
---
#8 Posted: 22:50:44 01/05/2014
Name: Sasha
Pokemon: Excadrill (Okay, so assuming the sister is going to be younger and smaller, I'm going with a small Pokemon I like.)
Skills: Bookworm. She reads a lot of books on subjects that interest her, so he has a good knowledge of the world around her, and as a result is quite resourceful.
Backstory: Sasha is the sister of the main antagonist. She is very shy and quiet, and seems to have a fascination for bat Pokemon. She is always carrying around a Swoobat plushie outside school, possibly keeps it around for luck. Her grades in school are quite remarkable, as she reads quite a lot. After the events unfolding, she follows her brother where they might be safe.
Reason To Fight: Sasha fights because she wants to stay alive. And deep down, she wants to help her brother too. Sure,she doesn't exactly agree with everything her brother says, and can sometimes get pretty angry towards him. However, she still cares deeply about her brother, and will do what she needs to help.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#9 Posted: 01:28:09 02/05/2014
Name: Jaune (Pronounced zaune)
Pokemon: Jolteon
Skills: She's a real fast runner, very active and sporty.
Backstory: [Full paragraph]
Reason To Fight: [Full paragraph] [[Why do they fight?]]

WIP
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#10 Posted: 16:25:57 02/05/2014
OOC: I look forward to seeing you finish the character Prextail.
#11 Posted: 15:15:22 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted MugoUrth, awaiting your character to be finished prextail202!
---
#12 Posted: 18:00:49 04/05/2014
OOC: Bump?
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#13 Posted: 02:59:37 05/05/2014
We could pull an Attack On Titan here and make the sister the strong one(Micasa), it was my initial thought when I read the plot. Making the boy the weakish one, about the same age as his sister too... But eh, sister is made already... Ok I dont know a whole lot about today's Pokemon cause I'm old school, like silver and Gold versions, so I really dont know what uh... What to do here(planned to be the antagonist...) I'll think on it and come back for sure though
---
Well that just happened...
#14 Posted: 03:02:35 05/05/2014
OOC: Don't worry, Sasha isn't "weak." She has her strengths.
#15 Posted: 12:27:37 06/05/2014
OOC: ...Is it just me, or do people here just not like Pokemon RPs anymore? They're the kind of RPs I can't get enough of, but most people seem to be burnt out on by now. smilie
#16 Posted: 13:04:11 01/06/2014
OOC: Bump?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me