darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > One and Only Challenges: Giants Edition
Page 1 of 1
One and Only Challenges: Giants Edition [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 20:53:11 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Skylanders is a game that is meant to be played with multiple figures. Playing the game with only one dude through-out the entire game may not be that easy. But that's what "One And Only" challenges are all about: Playing with only a single Skylander. And with the difficulty settings, you can set it on Nightmare and be ready for quite a challenge. Post your one and only experiences here.

Rules to One And Only challenges (My Rules)
1: You must make a new save to start the challenge
2: You can use whatever hats you obtained in the game.
3: You may NOT play any Heroic challenges except your own or the ones you bought.
4: You may only use ONE figure. You can NOT use two of the same figure either.
5: You can only level up and get treasure in that save. Using the character in other saves forfeits the challenge.
6: You may play arena challenges to level up.
7: Power-ups are allowed unless you want extra challenge. Good luck getting through Kaos's Home without buying a few regeneration charms.
8: Have fun and kick butt!

My Experience: I'm currently playing one. I just beat Kaos' Kastle and am using Bash as my One And Only. I am not sure how easy or hard he is to use compared to others, but he does big damage and is quite fast thanks to his rolling attack.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me