Page 1 of 1
trap's problems
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#1 Posted: 14:00:57 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
People complained about the new portal being ''too noisy''. But the trap are small and look like candy. I'm quite worried that very young children and toddler may put them in their mouth and choke.
Your tought?
---
THE END IS NEAR
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#2 Posted: 14:22:58 28/04/2014
Well, the games so far have been rated 7+ after all... There's also a 0-3 warning on the box as well.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#3 Posted: 15:38:12 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I know, but it dosen't mean they have a little brother or a little sister
---
THE END IS NEAR
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 15:42:48 28/04/2014
Quote: nitendofan92
People complained about the new portal being ''too noisy''. But the trap are small and look like candy. I'm quite worried that very young children and toddler may put them in their mouth and choke.
Your tought?

Definitely a risk...and unless the parents are brain dead they should be acting accordingly. IMO if there are very young kids I wouldn't buy the game.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
crocko33 Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#5 Posted: 15:46:32 28/04/2014
Nothing different than any parent has to deal with regarding LEGOs. I didn't get rid of my sons LEGOs just because we had a baby.
Parents are capable of figuring out how to make it work.
---
55 out of 80 Skylanders -- Activate account = crocko33
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#6 Posted: 15:47:54 28/04/2014
I would put my traps in a box similar to the Discovery trailer
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#7 Posted: 17:29:38 28/04/2014
Truthfully, the parents responsibility to know their kids, teach them, and monitor behavior and habits. Not putting small objects in mouth and swallowing is not limited to skylanders or even toys. Im sure quite a few of us remember that blue tooth paste from Crest(?). The one with the sparkles that tastes like candy and heaven melted in your mouth and really thick gooey constancy that sticks to everything and is really toxic in large amounts bigger than pea according to the bottle. If not here is what kids immediately do. Eat it. Then the wrestling match to get the tooth paste back. By the age of 4 a child healthy developed can be taught what is and what is not edible. Now the younger audience with little to no cognitive skills. Or the forgetful older child who dosent put toys away around younger siblings. It really turns into being a parent for lack of my articulation. Just constantly watching out and picking up after your kids. Put tiny timmy in one of those plastic inner tube toys. I dont know how to link pictures so here is a link http://www.newbornbabyzone.com...baby-walker.jpg
While the older kids play, and Im not implying abandoning them in the corner for hours on end where you cant see them for the avid nit pickers.

For storage the traps go in a small box. And make sure older children pick up after themselves when they are done and back on high shelf.

If a child has bad issues swallowing stuff the parent is probably already aware and should have precautions against it.

How big are the traps in person?
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#8 Posted: 17:51:25 28/04/2014
Quote: nitendofan92
I know, but it dosen't mean they have a little brother or a little sister

True, but that can be said about most toys. I'm pretty sure parents will know to supervise their toddlers when big bro/sis is playing Skylanders.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 18:37:56 28/04/2014
Quote: crocko33
Nothing different than any parent has to deal with regarding LEGOs. I didn't get rid of my sons LEGOs just because we had a baby.
Parents are capable of figuring out how to make it work.

Yep--bottom line---let the parents evaluate their situation and make the call. It's nice to see so many people are trying to look after my children's welfare (that was sarcasm).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me