Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#201 Posted: 17:30:26 03/10/2015
He smiles at him then vanishes. He then reappears sitting on top of the ship and says "it's not important as to who I am. What is important as to who are you?" says the cloaked humanoid creature. With the others unable to see his face except for his golden eyes as he smiles mischievously.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:34:51 03/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#202 Posted: 17:58:03 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am general Icestorm commander of the planet earth's army against the Kaiju." Icestorm. "Now state your name or I will have you detained."
---
SC
#203 Posted: 19:34:58 03/10/2015
He bursts out laughing saying "you think that some general can detain ME! please that's too rich. ohhh man. Look kid your way out of your league if you think you can handle me." He smiles again and says "besides you are in no position to make threats boy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:37:54 03/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#204 Posted: 19:54:38 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You have not seen me in battle boy!" Icestorm said. "Best get talking."
---
SC
#205 Posted: 20:21:31 03/10/2015
"and u haven't seen me in my dragon form. besides, kid, you should try hiring guards that aren't dumb enough to leave the door open."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#206 Posted: 20:40:51 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Again boy I am no mear hachling! I am a full grown dragon. State your name!" Icestorm said as he indicated more guards come.

The current guards pointed their weapons at the mysterious dragon.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#207 Posted: 21:21:16 03/10/2015
Cale smiled a little, their age seemed to outweigh the humaniod and yet he still considered them as children. Cale kept his energy flowing so that he could still communicate, "You are too... Noisy. You think you... Can hide from... Me? I heard you... Moving through... The trees... Earlier."

OOC: Durza may have stealth and speed, but even if you gave him more abilities, he is no match for a Golden God. Cale is the best friend to the strongest Golden God to ever live, Elizabeth Gray, or her father, Lucien Gray! Lucien was my very first OC, and my most powerful for specific reasons that would take a while to explain.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#208 Posted: 21:37:09 03/10/2015
sigh "if u must know I am Durza and you are one spitfire kid i like that" he then pulls back his hood showing his human face "and guards mean nothing to me. Besides if you kill me you will never find your missing part and I will win because I will finally after so long be reunited with my beloved and you will get no were. the way I see it I hold all the cards" he said with a smile. "As for you my electric friend, uh Cale was it, I wasn't really trying and I was a bit out of shape and you should learn to respect your elders. Your ages are nothing but a few minutes of life compared to how long I lived."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:43:52 03/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#209 Posted: 22:21:39 03/10/2015
Aurorus switched on her communicator. "Icestorm, get some guards to search the area and try to find the missing piece. That snake-hearted thief won't make away with our piece if I have a word to say about it! Or two, or three."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#210 Posted: 22:33:56 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Lower your weapons." Icestorm said. "Search the area." He looked at Durza. "Return that part! If you don't you along with the rest of the galaxy will be destroyed." Icestorm said.

The guards began to search the area for the part.
---
SC
#211 Posted: 23:06:56 03/10/2015
"hmmm oh really?" Durza says with a raise of his brow. "As for the part your men will never find it unless they can go in and out of the shadow realm which can only be accessed by one with the ability to use the shadow element. But look kid I might hand over the part on one condition ... well make that two conditions."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#212 Posted: 00:03:20 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"What do you want." Icestorm said.

Crystal stood behind Icestorm unsure of Durza.
---
SC
#213 Posted: 00:47:12 04/10/2015
"First I want you to tell me more about this whole Galaxy destroyed business like civilized men." He then stares into his eyes with his own changing suddenly to purple "It my be necessary for me to join you whether if you like it or not." His eyes change back to gold "Second ... a couple of beers. enough to get me drunk and pass out preferably."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#214 Posted: 00:59:53 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm sighed. He looked at Crystal. "Crystal I have been lie to you."

"What?" Crystal said.

"Please don't look at me any different." Icestorm took a deep breath. "I am a Kaiju and brother to Galileo."

"Icestorm......." Crystal looked away.

"Crystal you are the love of my life and I only wanted to protect you." Icestorm huged her tight.

Crystal huged him back. "You are the love of mine as well." She kissed him.

Icestorm looked at Durza. "Galileo wants to destroy the earth and galaxy to take over the universe. He brok out with this mysterious dragon calling himself Shade."
---
SC
#215 Posted: 02:01:09 04/10/2015
Durza starts to sniffle in sadness "sorry" wipes his face "it's just that it has been so long since I've seen love like that let alone felt it myself." He looks at Icestorm and says "forget the beers. I am coming with you. the last thing i want is to have another soul go through what I went through." He pulls out his right arm and says "nothing up my sleeves and..." He thrusts his arm out and it vanishes "ok were is that thin- ah their it is" he then pulls his arm out and in his hand is the missing part. He then jumps down landing gracefully in front of Icestorm holding out the part to him. He then asks "so ready to get to work General hachling?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#216 Posted: 02:10:16 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just call me Icestorm." He said taking the part and giving it to Cale. "Use it to repair your ship. My ship has two but you can have this one."
---
SC
#217 Posted: 02:13:39 04/10/2015
He smiles and says "whatever you say boy"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#218 Posted: 03:16:22 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We know where Galileo is but we don't know how much fire power he has." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#219 Posted: 03:22:22 04/10/2015
Durza smiles "I love a good challenge. With some luck not only will we win I might finally die." With his last remark said he starts stairing off into space lost in thought of old memories.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 07:19:27 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"What do you mean by die?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#221 Posted: 13:29:48 04/10/2015
Durza smiles and says "exactly that. I have been alive for a few thousand years forever mourning the death of my mate. But sadly I cannot die by my own hand. So I wish to die a warriors death and die in battle. But that can only be done by destroying my heart of hearts." He then places his hand just to the left of his heart "that is located right here" he says rather proudly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:25 04/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#222 Posted: 15:59:56 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"So you want a warrior's death? We'll see about that." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#223 Posted: 16:10:29 04/10/2015
"Any luck?" Aurorus reported. "I can't find anything, anywhere, and I'm low on fuel. See if Cale knows how to make this this go father on a larger tank of fuel."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#224 Posted: 17:23:40 04/10/2015
"We need fuel eh?" vanishes with his element for a few minutes then returns with enough fuel to run a whole fleet of ships "will this be enough?" Durza asks with a smile.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#225 Posted: 17:57:54 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Easy now. You're getting into godmoding territory.

"We have the part return to base." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 18:16:05 04/10/2015
ooc: well he actually stole the fuel using his shadow element. But don't worry I'll try to tone it down.

"You guys go on ahead I'll catch up." Durza says silently/suddenly unsure of himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#227 Posted: 18:21:22 04/10/2015
"Aye aye, captain!" Aurorus added. She switched off the communicator.

FUEL GAUGE: 10%

"All I need to do is find the base, land, and refuel. Easy as pie!" Aurorus assured herself. "No problemo!"

Except, as she circled around the town, she couldn't find the base. Wasn't there a tracking thing? If there was, then she had no idea it existed. The fuel gauge was dropping, slowly but steadily…

FUEL GAUGE: 5%

No fuel means no way to stay in the sky. No way to stay in the sky means…well, it means falling and potentially dying. There had to be a way to conserve fuel. Or find the base. Aurorus started flipping switches and pushing buttons at random. She screamed as the jet did a barrel roll, and took a couple of deep breaths once it stopped.

FUEL GAUGE: 2%

This was when stuff started shutting down. Aurorus wasn't about to die in a crash to the ground. Taking a deep breath, she flipped one more switch. "Low-fuel mode should work for now." A couple more seconds, and she could see the base. The jet dropped to the ground as she piloted it to the landing pad.

One more button and she exited. "Icestorm, I desperately need fuel. Right now."
---
#228 Posted: 18:53:43 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Land your ship on bay one! I'll notify the crew of your arrival." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 20:49:33 04/10/2015
Mean while in a near by field "Ok it has been a while I hope I'm not to rusty" said Durza "ok ready lets go" He readies one of his primary attacks "ELECTRO ... STRIKE!!!" He lunges out with his palm ready to deliver the attack but instead of electricity its his shadow element performing at next to no power. "what the? why didn't it work? it always worked back home, so why isn't it working here?" With much confusion he stops to think for a moment. "If my electric element is gone what else did i lose?" He asks himself. Then as a look of fear fills his face "oh no please no..." He then transforms his left hand into a dragonic paw and draws it back to charge his ultimate attack. Once he feels the move beginning to charge he says "come on don't fail me now. GALAXY..." he thrusts his arm forward to fire the attack "BLAZER!!!" but instead of a blast of intense fire energy it comes out at half power as shadow energy. "what the!?!" as he looks on shocked that his most powerful fire attack failed him. As his hand returns to human form. "oh come on! Not my fire element too. What's next?" Then with a feeling of great panic he then attempts to use his earth element to raise the ground to form a wall but nothing happens along with the same results for his ice element. Then he attempts to use his weakest yet effective technique which combines the poison and fear elements to form a toxic fear dart. But after the attempt was made what comes out was a small wisp of his shadow element. He then breaths deeply to calm himself. He then brings out his sword and says "Kyoudai KaRyu you have always been there for me when I needed you. Now please help me." He then draws the sword and raises the mighty blade high and with a downward slash Durza shouts "CYCLONE SLASH!!!" but like his other attacks nothing happens and he sheaths the sword in despare. Then as a light breeze blows by with self fury he goes down on his knees and with his left hand he punches the ground leaving large cracks in the earth. "I don't understand. I was so strong. The most powerful warrior in my home and all the galaxies. Now I'm so weak and useless. Why can't I use my other elements? I just don't get it?" he spoke out through tears of great rage. "why am i so weak now? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!" As his rage grew his scar began to glow with evil energy that could be felt by all for miles around. draining him and making him weaker by the second. Durza then says in a weak whisper "why?" then falls forward passing out cold.

ooc: just fyi the translation for his swords name is Kyoudai meaning mighty and KaRyu meaning Fire Dragon so Kyoudai KaRyu quite literally means Mighty Fire Dragon. also if this post has a lot of grammar issues I am very sorry feel free to message me on what those errors are so I can correct them thank you. Also this is a show of weakness do to the fact that he lost nearly all of his powers and now feels completly useless and he is currently unconsiuse and is dangerusely weak and might need medical attention. There sould be someone who has an idea of what transpiered. SpyroD
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:43:56 05/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#230 Posted: 06:34:45 05/10/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Mean while in a near by field "Ok it has been a while I hope I'm not to rusty" said Durza "ok ready lets go" He readies one of his primary attacks "ELECTRO ... STRIKE!!!" He lunges out with his palm ready to deliver the attack but instead of electricity its his shadow element performing at next to no power. "what the? why didn't it work? it always worked back home, so why isn't it working here?" With much confusion he stops to think for a moment. "If my electric element is gone what else did i lose?" He asks himself. Then as a look of fear fills his face "oh no please no..." He then transforms his left hand into a dragonic paw and draws it back to charge his ultimate attack. Once he feels the move beginning to charge he says "come on don't fail me now. GALAXY..." he thrusts his arm forward to fire the attack "BLAZER!!!" but instead of a blast of intense fire energy it comes out at half power as shadow energy. "what the!?!" as he looks on shocked that his most powerful fire attack failed him. As his hand returns to human form. "oh come on! Not my fire element too. What's next?" Then with a feeling of great panic he then attempts to use his earth element to raise the ground to form a wall but nothing happens along with the same results for his ice element. Then he attempts to use his weakest yet effective technique which combines the poison and fear elements to form a toxic fear dart. But after the attempt was made what comes out was a small wisp of his shadow element. He then breaths deeply to calm himself. He then brings out his sword and says "Kyoudai KaRyu you have always been there for me when I needed you. Now please help me." He then draws the sword and raises the mighty blade high and with a downward slash Durza shouts "CYCLONE SLASH!!!" but like his other attacks nothing happens and he sheaths the sword in despare. Then as a light breeze blows by with self fury he goes down on his knees and with his left hand he punches the ground leaving large cracks in the earth. "I don't understand. I was so strong. The most powerful warrior in my home and all the galaxies. Now I'm so weak and useless. Why can't I use my other elements? I just don't get it?" he spoke out through tears of great rage. "why am i so weak now? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!" As his rage grew his scar began to glow with evil energy that could be felt by all for miles around. draining him and making him weaker by the second. Durza then says in a weak whisper "why?" then falls forward passing out cold.

ooc: just fyi the translation for his swords name is Kyoudai meaning mighty and KaRyu meaning Fire Dragon so Kyoudai KaRyu quite literally means Mighty Fire Dragon. also if this post has a lot of grammar issues I am very sorry feel free to message me on what those errors are so I can correct them thank you. Also this is a show of weakness do to the fact that he lost nearly all of his powers and now feels completly useless and he is currently unconsiuse and is dangerusely weak and might need medical attention. There sould be someone who has an idea of what transpiered. SpyroD

OOC: what me? Whatever do you mean(no literally I don't see what you are getting at)?

Cale had returned to his ship, handed the part off to a somewhat shocked Kaiju female, "That was rather simple," she stated looking up to her Captain from the well conditioned part, "I'll get right on it."

Cale nodded with a slight smile as she took off for the engine room. The ship wasn't a star ship, but it wasn't small either. The engine room was about the same size as the bridge, but was still filled with the inner mechanics of an operable space worthy ship. Cale then stood just outside on the landing pad, awaiting the all clear for the repairs.

--

Gledor had relaxed a little as the nuclear systems were stable for the past hour, "Well, I think I now have the easies job in the military... A military I didn't sign up for anyway."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#231 Posted: 08:58:13 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Cale tell me as soon as possible when she's space worthy. I'm going to check on Gledor." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#232 Posted: 14:27:28 05/10/2015
Quote:
Quote:

OOC: what me? Whatever do you mean(no literally I don't see what you are getting at)?

Cale had returned to his ship, handed the part off to a somewhat shocked Kaiju female, "That was rather simple," she stated looking up to her Captain from the well conditioned part, "I'll get right on it."

Cale nodded with a slight smile as she took off for the engine room. The ship wasn't a star ship, but it wasn't small either. The engine room was about the same size as the bridge, but was still filled with the inner mechanics of an operable space worthy ship. Cale then stood just outside on the landing pad, awaiting the all clear for the repairs.

--

Gledor had relaxed a little as the nuclear systems were stable for the past hour, "Well, I think I now have the easies job in the military... A military I didn't sign up for anyway."

Ooc:remember when you had Cale say that he heard Durza moving through the trees? I meant that he heard Durza considering that Durza wasn't being very quiet. Hint hint nod nod.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:36:11 05/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#233 Posted: 16:43:02 05/10/2015
OOC: So you're saying Cale only heard him because he suddenly doesn't have the power he once had(for currently unknown reasons)? Cale has been around sounds his whole life, he can imitate voices by hearing the waves/vibrations/frequencies within ones voice, as well as most sounds. Evading his detection is very tricky ^_^

Cale nodded looking over to his ship, Shouldn't be too much longer now actually. Aszuress will have it fixed up in a matter of minutes, just then the female mechanic stepped out, As expected.

"It's in place," she said as she came down, "Everything is patched up, he|l she could even manage a warp jump again," her tail tapped the ship as she finished her sentence, "When do you think this will all be over. Done with fighting, done with surviving? It's just so... Scary," her expression went soft and mournful.

Cale simply smiled lightly, and set a wing upon her back. His eyes looked into hers, and Aszuress let out a soft laugh, "Not one for an inspirational speech, I know. Your actions speak louder than any words anyone could say though," she closed her eyes and sighed, "Well," she looked up and back around to the ship, "Lets go catch us some bad guys."
---
#234 Posted: 16:50:30 05/10/2015
ooc:no i ment that Durza was yelling so loudly that Cale could hear him and the said feild isn't to far away from his location. That and the evil energy that came from him would have been felt by Cale and he would have probably wanted to investagate the sorce of it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:54:02 05/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#235 Posted: 20:06:22 05/10/2015
ooc:no i ment that Durza was yelling so loudly that Cale could hear him and the said feild isn't to far away from his location. That and the evil energy that came from him would have been felt by Cale and he would have probably wanted to investagate the sorce of it.

OOC: Oh... Heh, sorry, didn't pick up on that. I thought you were getting at what just happened, him not bring able to use his previous powers then shouting that it wasn't working.... Anywho...

Cale entered his ship, navigated to the bridge, turned on the commlink, channeled in on Icestorms frequency, and transmitted a typed message that would read itself upon receiving it, "This is Cale. My ship is now space worthy once again. We will leave as soon as requested."
---
#236 Posted: 20:26:05 05/10/2015
"Got it." The trip should be quick, but Aurorus didn't try to fly more than a bit off of the ground. She landed at Bay 1 with only one percent of fuel left. "I need a refuel!" she announced to nobody in particular.
---
#237 Posted: 20:33:39 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We got it!" The fuel team hooked up some hoses up to Aurorus ship. "Full fuel in fifteen minutes."

"Good we leave when Aurorus ship is fuled up." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#238 Posted: 20:58:42 05/10/2015
Quote: SpyroD

OOC: Oh... Heh, sorry, didn't pick up on that. I thought you were getting at what just happened, him not bring able to use his previous powers then shouting that it wasn't working.... Anywho...

Cale entered his ship, navigated to the bridge, turned on the commlink, channeled in on Icestorms frequency, and transmitted a typed message that would read itself upon receiving it, "This is Cale. My ship is now space worthy once again. We will leave as soon as requested."

OOC: Well I did mean that but I meant that Cale would investigate Durza's location not long after he passed out and notice that Durza needs medical attention.

As Durza laid unconscious he relived his past memories leading up to the gruesome slaughter of all of his friends, his wife, and his unborn child. and as he relived them something different happens that hasn't happened to him before. the memories stop and his dead wife comes up to him and says "my love. you have a chance to save me and our child. but in order to do so you must pass a test. this test is a choice you will face and how you choose to pass the test shall not only determine my fate and our child's fate, but the fate of the realm you are in. if you are ever in doubt turn to the fire general whose name is of a blizzard for guidance. I know you will do the right thing...." as she fades away he is then faced with the memory of his families killer. the killer says "will you fight or die old friend?" then the memories return.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:02:20 05/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#239 Posted: 22:13:26 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon Aurorus ship was fully fuled. "You're ready to go!"

"Good. Crystal you stay with Gledor. Help him with the reactor core." Icestorm said before heading onto his ship.

"Icestorm!" Crystal said.

Icestorm turned around and Crystal kissed him. "I love you Icestorm."

Icestorm kissed her back. "I love you too." He then allowed Crystal to go help Gledor. He then started his ship engines and took off into space. As he did he saw the unconscious body of Durza. "Captain stop! Go into search and rescue mode. Durza is unconscious and may need help."

"Yes general."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:35 05/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#240 Posted: 00:00:59 06/10/2015
A few hours after he was picked up Durza came to with a start yelling "Ruby no!" sitting up suddenly when doing so. In a cold sweat he says softly "why do these memories plague me so?" He looks up and sees what appeared to be a medical bay of some kind. "Were am I?" Durza asks but soon realizes that the room is empty. He then notices that he felt much lighter then normal and sees that his weighted cloak was gone along with his sword. "were's my cloak and my sword?" confused and uncaring of the situation he gets up slowly. Feeling weak he says "curse that demon. I feel so drained." He sees a closet and goes to it. "Lets see what's in here." he says to no one in particular. After he opens it he sees that it's almost empty except for his normal cloths. "Huh?" he said in confusion. He then looks at himself and sees that he's in a hospital garb. "well might as well get dressed." After getting his gear on he leaves the medical bay and looks for a cafeteria wondering what's on the menu and if he can get a beer or two.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#241 Posted: 00:06:57 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: The ship isn't that big. It's a medium size war ship. No cafeteria just a small medical bay and living quarters and bridge.

Soon a nurse came down the hallway "What are you doing out of bed?"
---
SC
#242 Posted: 00:09:46 06/10/2015
He looks at the Nurse and says "I got hungry and I wanted a beer so I decided to go look for some food."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#243 Posted: 00:17:16 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You should rest. You've been unconscious for a few days." The nurse said gently pushing Durza back to his room. "We'll bring you some breakfast. Just rest untill we reach the main battle ship." She then went to a telephone and notified Icestorm.

Icestorm then came into the room. "How are you feeling?"
---
SC
#244 Posted: 01:12:03 06/10/2015
Cale's ship had already arrived on scene to find Durza(lets just say I didn't catch the part where he passed out(because I honestly didn't) and just didn't have the time to go find him just yet). Without landing, one of Cale's crew had flown down to check on the humanoid, "Doesn't seem to be injured, may just be from fatigue. Don't know when he'll wake up, but we can't just leave him here."

"just bring him aboard, he wanted to tag along anyway," a text message was sent via Cale's ship's typed com, "He may be useful at his size," suggesting the humanoid was still stealthy enough to infiltrate the enemy's territory.
---
#245 Posted: 01:21:48 06/10/2015
"Aside from being completely out of the loop, lost nearly all of my powers, and could really use a beer. Just peachy." Durza replies sarcastically.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#246 Posted: 01:36:06 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: we kind of skiped that part and are nearly to the main battleship in space SpyroD.

"You will get that soon enough. For now rest and eat. It will be a few hours before we reach the U.S.S. Forward Hope." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#247 Posted: 01:39:41 06/10/2015
"Icestorm?" Durza asks "do you trust me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#248 Posted: 01:43:53 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Right now after stealing the part we needed no. But you will have to prove I can trust you when we go against Galileo." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#249 Posted: 02:32:08 06/10/2015
Durza smiles "that's what i like about you kid. Honest and to the point." he then frowns remembering what his wife told him "tell me Icestorm what element can you wield?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#250 Posted: 03:02:03 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can breath fire. Being a Kaiju myself I have a natural mastery in it. All Kaiju learn their elements at a very young age and can only weald one in a lifetime." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 5 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me