Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 47 of 47
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2301 Posted: 04:21:02 04/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: we may have to go on with out Shade. He hasn't been on in awhile now. And it's ok guys life happens.

"Please what has brought you here?" Icestorm said.

"A great warning. The one named Shade is the great evil I've been fighting to keep out of this galaxy. But I'm afraid my power alone cannot beat him." He looked to Ballistic. "Come forward young one so I can better take a look at your heart." He said.
---
SC
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2302 Posted: 14:20:19 04/01/2018
Was it something I said? Ballistic stands there for a moment. There quite a few others in the area, mostly soldiers and guards, making it hard to tell if it was her Orion was directing. After a moment of wonder, seeing no one else move, It is me then. Ok... She begins moving out of the crowd, "Are you talking about me?" she questions directly, throwing formality out the window. If Orion was only a legend, there was no way to know if he was the real deal at this time. He certainly isn't the first dragon she's seen to survive the vacuum of space.
---
Well that just happened...
#2303 Posted: 21:16:25 04/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Orion noded. He then came closer almost to the point that he was in her face. His deep blue eyes seemed to look into her. He then backed away and smiled. "Well young Ballistic you indeed have a free spirit full of courage and wisdom. But tell me where is the golden God dragon called Lucien?"
---
SC
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2304 Posted: 03:22:23 05/01/2018
Ballistic leans back a little when Orion looked "into" her, "Whoa, little creepy you know who I am." she then flat smirked, "If you know who we is, how you not know where Lucien be?" She adds still somewhat in disbelief, "Either way, I haven't seen him since we got back from our confrontation with Galileo and Shade."
---
Well that just happened...
#2305 Posted: 05:03:34 05/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"My powers are still recovering from my last battle with Shade and that journey through the cosmos has drained me of strength." Orion said. "But I can sense his power he will come." He said. He then slowly got up and his wings seemed to glow with power that he still had as he stretched them a little.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2306 Posted: 03:17:00 08/01/2018
Lucien traced the corridors, energy types, and general commotion to the point of interest. Due to the size of the crowd Lucien was unable to see what exactly was going on. "What's happened? Why are you all gathered here?"

"Some big dragon asking for a Lucien, some golden god or something." a male voice replied.

"Looking for someone? Who are they? Did they say why?" Lucien continued to question anyone who would listen.

A female turned around for a moment to see Lucien behind her, "Its the Galaxy Dragon, Orion. He's come to grace our presence." she snaps back around with a slight blush.

"Orion?" he thought a moment on the name, "Excuse me, I need to see this."

A few members of the crowd were reluctant to let him through, but Lucien managed by using his slightly longer legs to hold his body above the others. Squeezing by to the front, "My apologies." he says as he steps out.

Gazing upon the one named Orion, Lucien gives a general bow, "I have only heard the name several times and seen images upon my ancestors memories. I would have never believed I would personally meet you."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2307 Posted: 10:16:41 08/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Orion smiled. He gave a bow as well. "Welcome young Lucien." He could sense he was not well. "You seem to have radiation sickness. Please come here so I may heal you."
---
SC
#2308 Posted: 05:53:50 09/01/2018
"I an familiar with radiation as a whole, so I did not expect anything good from it either way," Lucien comments as he seemed hesitant to move toward him as well. "I will not be willingly interacting with it anytime soon, on that note." he closed the distanced somewhat. Not knowing Orion's personality, he did not wish to overstep personal boundaries.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2309 Posted: 10:23:05 09/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Orion smiled warmly. "Do not be afraid. I simply wish to heal you."
---
SC
#2310 Posted: 06:51:53 17/01/2018
Heal me? Does he mean the radiation? Can he remove Gray without releasing him? Wait, Gray is still in there. He has a brighter side, but without this chaotic energy he is consumed by, he can no longer live. I want to know more about who he was, he had ancient script on his horns that seemed to predate my ancestors.

Lucien looks up to Orion, "On one condition," he starts, "You must not touch my energy or conscience. I have been a vesle for a great evil that my hold information vital to my kind. If you have the power to remove him, don't." He seemed more stern than his humble approach before, "I mean this with respect, but I would fight to keep him contained within me."
---
#2311 Posted: 10:31:35 17/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Be not afraid I will not release him." Orion said as he stepped forward and gently placed a paw on his head. He closed his eyes and his wings began to glow as Lucien could feel warm as well. His wings soon stopped glowing. And he removed his paw. "You had a mild case of radiation poisoning but you are cured of it now."
---
SC
#2312 Posted: 09:06:17 19/01/2018
"That was the radiation?" he questioned the feeling he had from being inside the ship's power core, "Is... is that all you wished to see me for?" Lucien asks taking a moderate step back to allow general talking space between the two, "I could have healed from that on my own." I think. I've come back from many things, why would this have been any different? he thinks to himself.
---
#2313 Posted: 11:00:08 19/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Well you were feeling drained and a little light headed. So I healed you from it." Orion said.
---
SC
#2314 Posted: 06:46:01 22/01/2018
"Indeed," Lucien slows his voice a little, "But that didn't answer my question. You pretty much just said the same thing. With all the commotion, I'd expected you truly needed my attendance for something." he feels rather confused and somewhat disappointed. If this is all he called me for, then I am of no real use then?
---
#2315 Posted: 10:16:05 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"No this conserns the one called Shade." Orion said

"He's the one we're after. His power is greater than that of my brother." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2316 Posted: 10:35:14 22/01/2018
Lucien nods, "If you don't mind me asking," he backs up a little to the edge of the small crowd around them, "How long have you known about our situation? We could have used your help sooner than now. I know... I've been through some... emotional hardships. I cannot help but ask."
---
#2317 Posted: 21:53:25 22/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"I try not to interfere with mortals. But my reason was that I was testing you all. Your mind, heart, and strength must not bend ot Shade. And now that I know you all are cable of doing this I decided it was time for me to reveal myself to you."
---
SC
#2318 Posted: 01:30:05 23/01/2018
"Mortals? That's right, as a god level being, you must know about Oblivion, right?" Lucien questions, "It speaks to me in a male voice, so I can only refer to it as a him or he. He says this is his time line, like the universe itself belongs to him. He appeared shortly after a strange being showed his power. I do not understand the correlation to The Galaxy Dragon and a being of time."
---
#2319 Posted: 02:24:37 23/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"I am sorry I do not know much of Oblivion. He travels between time lines and I am unable to track him through timelines." Orion said. "I may be able to create and destroy but my powers can only do so much. I cannot control time. Time is always flowing but Oblivion is able to bend and change time if he feels it is needed."
---
SC
#2320 Posted: 00:24:59 09/02/2018
"Hm," Lucien thinks on the matter for a moment, "I guess it really isn't that important right now. Right now, we must find Shade, figure out his next move, and keep him from hurting anyone else." he adds looking between the Galaxy Dragon and Icestorm, the ship commander.
---
#2321 Posted: 09:33:23 09/02/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yes his actions have already sealed his fate." Orion said. "Do we know his last location?"
---
SC
#2322 Posted: 04:40:11 13/02/2018
"I personally do not know his last known location. I cannot track him either, I haven't seen his energy type even know what I'm looking for." Lucien replies with his two cents, "Has anyone encountered him since the pursuit from your home planet?"
---
#2323 Posted: 09:46:17 13/02/2018 | Topic Creator
"Humm....I think I have in the past before the first war." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2324 Posted: 20:26:10 13/02/2018
"First war?" Lucien now interested in the overall history of this gambit, "I think we mean more recently than that," he adds setting his curiosity aside, "As in, have we seen him within the past few hours or days?" Lucien clarifies, "Unless no one has seen him since."
---
#2325 Posted: 22:12:09 13/02/2018 | Topic Creator
"When we first faced Galileo those years ago on earth. Shade was still in control of him."
---
SC
#2326 Posted: 05:34:44 14/02/2018
OOC: to be honest you're really not making any sense right now... I have no idea where this conversation is going...
---
#2327 Posted: 09:19:06 14/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it was in the first RP when they faced Galileo. Yes I know Lucien wasn't there yet but Icestorm was.
---
SC
#2328 Posted: 04:46:57 15/02/2018
OOC: I know that... I was there... I mean the conversation is literally going nowhere fast. You're making it hard to stay interested, if I'm being honest. Just read 2307 to 2315, the information was obvious and stated over and over. Orion opened with the healing radiation thing when Lucien showed up, but ended up saying it like three times whilst Lucien was trying to find out if that was all he was needed for. Then, to top it off, Lucien has been asking about recent sightings of Shade not all sightings of shade. The "First war" could have been left out completely and wouldn't effect anything. Do you see what I'm talking about? Short one liners bring no detail, I still don't know what the ship we're on is suppose to look like, I've just been making it up as I go. If a ship has a docking bay, that means the docked ships are outside, attached to the hull of the larger ship, where as a landing, or ship, bay, is an internal sector that allows a ship to rest in an open space inside the starship. Medical sectors, floors, levels, bays, where are they on the ship?

I know some of this is a little late to bring up, honestly I'm sorry for all the critique pauses throughout the whole RP, but I'm making very valid points here. These kinds of things make or break a story.
---
#2329 Posted: 09:36:41 15/02/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: ah I see. I will try to be more discriptive on my post. (Can't say much right now I got to go to work.)
---
SC
#2330 Posted: 09:58:08 04/03/2018
Lucien doesn't quite know the whole story, only bits and pieces that Cale's ship managed to record, "Look, it doesn't matter how long he has been in control, what matters is that he is stopped from causing further harm to more innocent creatures." he states, "We need to stop talking about him and start looking for him." Lucien adds before walking off, heading for the medical section to find Cale and Gledor, maybe they have seen him recently.
---
#2331 Posted: 15:04:42 04/03/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yes he is right." Icestorm said. He then turned to Zera. "Captain set course for sector alpha."

"Yes sur!" She then rushed off to the bridge.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:10 04/03/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#2332 Posted: 03:18:50 20/03/2018
Lucien arrives at the medical section he was looking for, "Cale," he starts as he walks by the door he was looking out of, "We are moving again, soon. The being we are up against has corruptive abilities. I need you," he stops and turns to his friend, "I need you," he looks down, "You know what to do," he glances up momentarily before walking off again.

Cale had not followed after Lucien, letting him walk away. Cale looked back to the infirmary, I know nothing else I can do for them. I must return to my crew and let them know what we are doing next. he looked after Lucien's direction again, Whatever that may be.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2333 Posted: 21:39:53 23/03/2018
ooc: im sorry for disappearing guys alot and i mean a lot of life has been happaning i'll attempt to rejoin but if not i may have to drop out. anyone mind getting me up to speed
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2334 Posted: 01:36:06 24/03/2018
OOC: Not much, really. Orion, the Galaxy Dragon, has appeared on the ship, practically everyone is where you left them.
---
#2335 Posted: 03:41:48 24/03/2018
Terrence keeps an eye on Orion not one to drop his guard just because of a name.

Frankenrus says "feels like something crashed into the ship at one of the docking bays"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2336 Posted: 06:06:45 30/03/2018
Lucien makes his way through the ship to the flight deck, wondering if he would even be socially allowed here at this time. I'd like to be in a location where I can see what's going on with my own sight. This way I can better decipher the situation and come up with a quick and safe solution. he thinks as he awaits either Icestorm himself to appear or the officer in charge of flight crew, Zera.
---
#2337 Posted: 00:34:26 01/02/2021
ooc: man it's been a long time lets see how should i respond? hmmmm oh i think i know

Frankenrus sighs and says "welp I can't keep waiting on him" and rips off the arm he reassembled as a copy of my DNA and brought it to contact with my soul stone and my remains react to it as I beginning to slowly regenerate. Frankenrus holds his now bleeding arm ready to let the medical team close his wound.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 47 of 47
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me