Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 42 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2051 Posted: 19:21:08 12/09/2016
Destroya says "he over did it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2052 Posted: 21:19:03 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Grey took a lot of his power. He is recovering his power slowly." Icestorm said as he handed Lucien up to Ballistic.
---
SC
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2053 Posted: 01:24:05 13/09/2016
"Ooph," she heaves Lucien up into the flight deck, "We never officially met," she started, "But I don't think now is the time for introductions," she added pulling Lucien back behind the seats, just before the decline in the main body of the plane, "Whoever is jumping in, we gotta juice and jam."
---
Well that just happened...
#2054 Posted: 01:58:48 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll be coming too. I used up a lot of energy in space." Icestorm said climbing in.
---
SC
#2055 Posted: 02:16:42 13/09/2016
Destroya says "i need to stay here to let Galileo know our traitor got away."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2056 Posted: 03:32:56 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ballistic let's go." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2057 Posted: 05:33:38 13/09/2016
"You might want to hold onto something. My main engines are inop, so it's going to be quite bumpy," Ballistic replied taking her spot in the pilots seat, "I'd recommend holding on the white scales back there, or find someway to keep him from being tossed about." The glass around the cockpit closes, and the consoles light up a bit to adjust to the difference in lighting, "You know what, you hold on to the chair, I'll strap the handsome one down in the copilot seat with the belts."

She jumps over her own seat to return to Lucien, "What are you anyway? Haven't seen anyone like him before," she then hefts Lucien's front limbs up over her shoulders. Dragging only his hind legs and tail, she sets him down in the seat, and begins buckling the several safety harness belts.
---
#2058 Posted: 10:23:29 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"He said he was a Golden God Dragon." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2059 Posted: 15:54:30 13/09/2016
"Golden? Nah. God? Most likely not. Dragon? Yes." Ballistic said somewhat to herself. She moves back around to her pilot's seat. Ballistic put a few belts over herself too, "Away we go!" The belly thrusters fire, tossing the plane up off its landing gear. Some of the other external thrusters push it out into the weightlessness of space. It drifted at a moderate pace from the ship. A smaller maneuver jet turns the nose of the craft toward the Forward Dawn. Since the main engines were out, the plane had to lean forward, putting the forward dawn above them, before the belly thrusters fired again. This sent the plane toward the forward dawn at a more rapid pace, "Just to let you know, I've never had to to this before, so if we crash," she looks over her shoulder to the passengers, "Well you get the picture."
---
#2060 Posted: 17:26:58 13/09/2016
by then Ruby did what she could for Durza's life line and left the docking bay. Terrence was their waiting and thinking, he has been told he acts older then he is because of how serious he is, his expression was naturally serious, and given that he has mentally aged some he decided that mybe his age would be 30 or so.

on Cal's ship Frenkenrus was growing impatent, when he saw Beat's plane leave he knew it was time to head back. he says "hey Cal, it seems like it's time to head back."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2061 Posted: 20:55:48 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"What happened to your ship?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2062 Posted: 21:27:18 13/09/2016
"Don't know yet," she started, "Some dark dude came in and just disabled them. I don't know how, but ill figure it out later. For now, I need to figure out how we are gonna land, and I've got to get it in one try, cause that's all we get," she giggled sheepishly.

~

Gledor nodded, "It would seem so. Doesn't look like they're making another hole," he then moved over to a console, "Short range scan shows her engines are inoperable. Is there any way we can help them get back?" Gledor looked over his shoulder to Captain Cale.
---
#2063 Posted: 22:05:15 13/09/2016
Terrence could tell they weren't going to get in easily so he remembered a fact that was taught to him about metal, it's nothing more then a refind state of earth, he knew though that controlling metal is difficult and highly energy consuming, bt it was worth a shot. he went to the entrence to the docking bay were ships enture and leave. he then focused on Beats ship and began to use his power to help steady the ships corse as best as he could.

Frenkenrus says "you got anything that can provide oxygen for me? like say a space suit, or something?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2064 Posted: 00:18:19 14/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: oops sorry thought they were on the Forward Dawn.
---
SC
#2065 Posted: 04:44:58 14/09/2016
Ballistic could feel a drift in her controls, "Uhh, well then. Don't know if this is good, but," she pulled her paws away from the board, "I'm not in control right now," the plane drifted in at an angle that would make it slip into the docking bay like a disk in a cd player. Their current speed would make them overshoot the landing, however. Ballistic looked over the instruments and monitors, "Ok, ok. So it would appear we had a little assistance. Gonna have to burn off the rest of my fuel to slow down upon landing though." The thrusters facing the Forward Dawn fired, slowing their momentum. As it slid into place just above the landing pad, the belly and side thrusters burned out, dropping the plane on its gear with a short slide.

"So thank you for flying Ballistic Airline, we hope you enjoyed the flight from darkness. The time is currently unknown, and we are docked in terminal I have no clue," she sighs drooping over on the side of her chair, "So much pent up stress... You have no idea."
---
#2066 Posted: 05:14:10 14/09/2016
Terrence released his hold on the ship just as it land on the verg of passing out. it had taken alot out of him to have pulled a stunt like that off, but then again it would take earth dragons several if not dozens of years his senior to become skilled enough to do something like that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2067 Posted: 21:03:54 14/09/2016
Cale had shook his head to Frankenrus' question. He typed a sentence into the command prompt ao that the ship would speak for him, "The only EVA suit we had was lost a year back. It looks like they landed safely." He pointed out. Cale brought his ship back toward the Forward Dawn, passing by the pad Ballistic managed to land on to see if everything was good. Making a turn into the hay shortly after, they touched down two docks down from Ballistics plane.

The main entrance and top hatch creaked open upon landing, allowing the occupants to exit. Cale stayed on the bridge for a few moments, personally checking over the status of the ship. Azsuress was just on the opposite side of the command console, "Captain, we had a break in the electrical lines running through most of the lower corridors, nothing serious, just some power outages on the lower levels." To which Cale nodded pointing to a prompt on a monitor next to him showing the damaged section.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2068 Posted: 22:28:53 14/09/2016
Frenkenrus left the ship and went to see if he could help.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2069 Posted: 00:52:03 15/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Help me get Lucien to the med bay so he can rest." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2070 Posted: 03:34:32 15/09/2016
Frenkenrus nodded and helped out. Terrence not looking to good himself due to the extream use of his energy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2071 Posted: 04:39:13 15/09/2016
Ballistic crawls out onto the exterior of her plane, and sprawled out on the wing, "Whhhoooooo, that was," she sat up a little, "Nerve racking," she dropped back down with an audible thud. There was a moment of silence from her, "Ow," she said a little lowly. Stretching her limbs, she roles over to her stomach. Standing, stretching a little more, having her wings almost strait up, front paws extends out, and dropping her shoulders in, not realizing the direction she was facing. Mid stretch, she ducks her head, looking backwards between her paws. Beats notices Terrence. Her cheeks flush red quickly, "Ok," she quickly stood up and walked to the rear of her plane, "Enough of that," she said and moved quickly.

Gledor steps out from the ships main doorway... Thing... Anyway, he makes his way down and around to Icestorm, Frankenrus, and the unconscious Lucien, "This must be Lucien. Any way I can help?" He moved along with them as they carried Lucien to the medical bay.
---
#2072 Posted: 10:14:11 15/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Help us carry Lucien. He will need to rest." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2073 Posted: 16:44:14 15/09/2016
Terrence however was to exosted to have noticed what she was doing, his breathing a bit heavyer then normal.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2074 Posted: 21:07:48 15/09/2016
Peeking from the top, back side of the wing, Ballistic could tell Terrence was having a hard time with something right now. The blue subsides as she moves back to the front, "Hey, bro," she hops down, "You feeling alright? You look like you just survived a tornado."

~

Gledor nods and moves around to take up a spot to hold Lucien up, "Lead the way," since he was unfamiliar with this ship, he was behind Icestorm on the opposite side of Lucien.
---
#2075 Posted: 21:14:35 15/09/2016
Terrence slowly gets up "I'm fine, it's just draining to control metal like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2076 Posted: 21:32:41 15/09/2016 | Topic Creator
They soon arrived at the med bay. "Set him down gently on the bed."
---
SC
#2077 Posted: 21:47:48 15/09/2016
Frenkenrus did as instructed. Ruby was in the med bay infront of what appeard to be one of the tubs you put a body in for suspended animation or something. inside it was Durza's chest no growing back the rest of his body.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2078 Posted: 22:21:59 15/09/2016
Ballistic Beats looked back and forth between her plane and Terrence, "Wait. So that... When we... You did," she then breathed deeply in awe. Ballistic jumped over and hugged Terrence, "You are a life saver!" She pulled back to give him a peck in the cheek, "I had it in my mind that we had a 50/50 chance of just... Just... Boom, you know." Stepping back to give him space and room to breathe, "Look, I've got a lot of work to do on my plane right now, just, take care of yourself, ok."
---
#2079 Posted: 00:33:25 16/09/2016
Terrence was caught off guard by her, he didn't know why but hearing that from her made him feel stronger then ever. he may not be at full strength but he felt better enough to show his grattatude. "thanks, mind if I help, I've dabbled in engenerring from time to time."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2080 Posted: 01:02:38 16/09/2016
Ballistic hopped up into the cockpit, "Uhhh, sure. As soon as I know what exactly the problem is," she stuck her head out to look to Terrence, "The shadow looking dude ripped my rotary turrets off, those were antiques too. They might still be out there floating around, but I think it's time for an upgrade at this point."

Lifting a paw over the edge to point down to the wings, "Looks like the mounts are still there, gonna have to take the hinges from the old ones off to put new ones in." She then points to the cracks that had formed on the glass, "My window is custom cut to fit the opening, and the hinges were fitted to the glass itself so it had light reactive abilities."

She disappears into the cabin. Her voice kind of muffled but audible, "Oh geez! My engines just have huge holes in them, like a laser just melted right through my girl." Ballistic reappears at the opening, "They're done. They're toast! Absolutely done for, man." She drops down from the plane, "Those were maintained to a needle point for 20 years," she plopped down under the wing, "And now she's, she's just gone."
---
#2081 Posted: 01:08:04 16/09/2016
Terrence says "let me have a look" he hopps in and takes a look at the engins "they're damaged alright, hmm lazer fire eh? high powered, i think i know a few things that can help, lets see, hmm defenetly a blowtorch, some disks of..." he pops his head out and asks "what kind of metal are these engins made of?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2082 Posted: 03:12:32 16/09/2016
"I know you think you can help, but if it were even remotely possible to repair instead of replace them, I would know," she then rested her head back down onto her forepaws, "It would take a time machine to properly fix those damages," she then sighed, "They're made of many different metals because the components have to be interchangeable. A blow torch is for cutting, and some parts that were destroyed have to be replaced completely. The cores are completely gone, and that throws off alignment in the mass fuel injectors. Without fuel injection tubes and coil alignment, it becomes too disproportionate to even weld in new plug reciprocals."

Ballistic stood up and made her way to the rear of her plane. Pushing in a small panel, it clicks, and then the panel pops open. There was a red and white handle labeled "Engine Dismount." Pulling the handle out, large plates around the two main jets open out. Aa triple axel pulley system brings the two inoperable engines down from the hull of the plane, "If you look through the hole, you'll notice a mix of fluids leaking. Those fluids are in places they shouldn't he right now. The engine block itself is junk now." She placed a paw on some metallic tubing along the outside. Following it to what looked like a set of bolts and paneling, she twisted the bolts out without a tool, "I shouldn't even be able to do that," she added.

Once the bolted down plate came off, she reached in to return with shards of various metals and traces of liquid, "Some of the debris blew into the head gaskets and ignited the compressed fluids. She literally blew up on the inside." Ballistic looks back up to Terrence, "We can't scavenge this."
---
#2083 Posted: 04:30:12 16/09/2016
Terrence took a solid look at it and frowned "this will be much more difficult then I thought but with my favorit flamethrower and some elemental power we can fix some of it all right." Blaze walks over "you talkin about me?" Terrence nodded "yep we got work to do, and Glacia we're gonna need replacement parts and a lot of them." Glacia comes out and says "I'm on it." and leas to get the parts.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2084 Posted: 04:50:09 16/09/2016
"Well if you really think you all can do a mechanic's job," Ballistic placed the plate back over the hole it was originally bolted to, "But honestly guys, it would take grinding away excess weld slag on the inside of these compartments to make it run smoothly again. Let alone get fittings, pistons, tubing, and brackets that fit these more retro fitted components. On a ship this advanced, not a chance," she easily plucks the compressor from the hole left in the engine. It was only half of what it use to be, if not less. Many of the blades were missing, which would probably explain the shrapnel blown through the turbine.
---
#2085 Posted: 10:12:29 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"We should have what your looking for." Zera said. "We've keept some of our old ships for parts but I think they should have the parts your looking for."
---
SC
#2086 Posted: 15:16:45 16/09/2016
"Unless they're like 20 to 25 years old and in mint-conditions," Ballistic pointed up to the cabin, specifically the large opening for the engines, "I mean the adapters and fasteners are the same age as the engines. I'll have to have a personal look, but I'm thinking I should just go home. My dad would he destroyed to find out our life long project is in scraps right now." She turns to Zera, "I don't mean to sound so negative, but I just feel like poo because of all this."
---
#2087 Posted: 16:26:59 16/09/2016
Terrence says "well then it sounds like you need to listen to something up beat. because this bird isn't done yet and I'm gonna give it a fighting chance."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2088 Posted: 17:17:01 16/09/2016
Ballistic had a bit of a pouty face, but she was actually thinking thought. She then quickly jumps up onto the wing and follows the body of the plane to drop into the cockpit. It was quiet for a moment. Ballistic was inside: Taking the cable to her headphones, she places the mp3 in what looked like a charge port. It was both an auxiliary port and charger. Scrolling through the music quickly to select a specified playlist. The entire plane opens, panels lift into their open state, the center battery port opens revealing the large howitzer built into it. From every opening the music soon blasted through.

OOC: first track on the playlist:
---
#2089 Posted: 17:27:17 16/09/2016
Terrence got to work starting with the more difficult tasks first while enjoying the music.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2090 Posted: 20:29:04 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"They are in fact. We have a couple of complete ships if you want to take a few parts from them." Zera said.
---
SC
#2091 Posted: 20:54:04 16/09/2016
Ballistic jumps down from her bird to land out in front of Zera, "I'm going to need a stick welder, some darker lens goggles, oxy-acetylene torch, some adjustable wrenches, and a few vice grips. Show me these old bodies you've been holding into," she had a smile again, her goggles propped up atop her head. The sweat band still on her leg.

OOC: ok, so SD has been off a lot because he's kind of not home right now. His work takes him to places and takes up quite a number of his free time.
---
#2092 Posted: 21:58:05 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"They are in the ship maintenance bay. Just at the back of this bay." Zera said pointing to a shop like pay with a covered up ship with only its nose sticking out.
---
SC
#2093 Posted: 02:29:23 17/09/2016
"Sweet, Terrence, you're with me. You others, sorry didn't know your names, can you find me as many tools as you can. I font know what fittings or models these other engines are yet, so just grab everything," she spun about to look down the way, "Judging by the nose alone, looks a bit like the first edition of F16s or even an YF-12! Those were some bad mammer-jammers." She spread her wings to fly off down to the tarpped wonder.

OOC: Ok, do ya know anything about planes? Cause id like to know what you had in mind as to what was under the cover, so I know what I'm working with here.
---
#2094 Posted: 03:44:12 17/09/2016
ooc: no but I can always use the internet.

Glacia got to work on getting the tools, Terrence got to work on taking the damaged engines apart tossing the unsalvageable pieces and keeping the working and repairable ones.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2095 Posted: 03:53:49 17/09/2016
OOC: smilie I was meaning Spyroconvexity doh. Lol

Ballistic taps Terrence's shoulder, "Might need your help moving whatever we find over there, we can deal with those afterwards. Might be able to replace them entirely," she paused looking them over, "I'll take them back to my dad, he'll know what to do. If anything, as a hand me down, it is just right that I bring them back. Never leave a fallen comrade right." She then started for the far end.
---
#2096 Posted: 04:53:42 17/09/2016
Terrence nodded and fallowed. on the way their he says "30"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2097 Posted: 05:12:23 17/09/2016
"Hmm?" Ballistic looks over to Terrence as they make their way to the rear, "30? What's that for? 30 what? 30 Rock?" She let her wings down since this moment calls for further conversation with the earth dragon, "Ohhh, no no. It more than thirty paces, I mean come on, look at that distance. Mmm m, mm. More like 30 miles! Seriously this place is huge!"
---
#2098 Posted: 10:56:47 17/09/2016
Terrence chuckled "it's my age. you said i should figure out my age and to be fair everyone seems to think I'm older then I look. what did you say? 'try to think of a better number between 18 and 78 that might impress me'?" and he made the perfect impression of her when he quoted her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2099 Posted: 13:46:12 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera steeped over to the ship. She grabed the cover and pulled it off. It revieled the hypersonic spaceship called the Aura. The fastest Spaceship ever made. It was all black with two inlets under the wings and large engines coming out the back. It was nearly triangular in shape except with the tips coming forward near the ends of the wings. "Meet the Aura. The fastest Spaceship ever made." Zera said.
---
SC
#2100 Posted: 14:50:59 17/09/2016
Ballistic looks at it with shock at first, but it quickly vanishes, "One. It's not plane, I can't work with these engines, they're too big to fit my jet. Two. How can it be the fastest ship, it's too small to house the ability to even be faster than this ship, the Forward Dawn. I mean I'm not just dogging on it and saying your information is false, it just doesn't add up." Ballistic walks around the Aura. She stops on the rear side to take a closer look at the engines, "I could fit one of these into my bird, but that would take some serious remodeling, and I do not plan on doing that," she jumps up to have a top down look, then moved to look inside the engine, "These parts are about the same size, but about same sizes are still too different. You got any planes I could look at? This doesn't have anything I could use."
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me