Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 41 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2001 Posted: 03:48:31 07/09/2016
Destroya says "he betrayed your trust but I haven't. if you will not trust him you will trust me. he wont cause any more trouble. but if you persist." her minions surrounded Gray and the spear came back together and floated just out of reach "then I will fight you. I was robed of everything once already by my snot nosed brat of a baby brother I will not let an insignificant welp like you do that to me! you got that!?" her anger and sorrow filled the room as she remembered her own brother the only one that she trusted more then anything betray her. she lost her power, her freedom, her body, and the only one she cared about. she wasn't going to let that happen again.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2002 Posted: 04:12:18 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Destroya......stop." Galileo said weakly. He then took some of his scales off and held her paw tightly. "Take my scales.....take my scales and keep them close to your heart and never let go."

Icestorm looked down but quickly looked up and stood in between Galileo and Lucien. "Lucien please....is there anyway we could take his power so he will never harm anyone again like have the element X inside him somehow?" Icestorm could never forgive his brother for what he did but he couldn't bring himself to kill him.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:02 07/09/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2003 Posted: 05:02:53 07/09/2016
Destroya was surprised by Galileo's actions. but she new on thing's for sure "don't worry dear i wont let go. because their's no way in hell I'm going to lose you. so don't you dare tell me to stand by and watch because I'll never allow it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2004 Posted: 09:24:17 07/09/2016
Lucien clenched his teeth, whether it was form frustration or the element X, it was hard to tell. "I..." He took a step forward, "It's..." He seem to struggle with his words, "My." His eyes trailed off a little. When they returned to his front, "I can't..." The ice shards began to grow a little more, "I'm sorry... I can't... I will fight... With every fiber of my being, I will return home alive at the end of this. If you wish for my death as well," he then stood strait, the element X seemed to not be bothering him as bad as it had been, "To protect your brother, I cannot guarantee your safety." His head then tilted, "What's would you say? What would you say if, as Galileo's brother, you could speak to any one being of that planet? Would you just apologize for him? Would that be the only thing you could say, is Sorry. Then let them know that you plan to let him go, just because he says he can change?"

"I watched them die! They were completely helpless!" His eyes began to tear up, "Even if I was not born to that planet, my heart was scarred!" There was a thin cloud of ice element fog circling his legs and paws, with electricity sparking here and there, "I died, inside, everytime one of them did," his tear filled eyes staring into Icestorm's, "And you," he started again, "What are you going to tell everyone else? You let your brother go, after proving he had the power to destroy entire planets. What will you say when they ask why? That he said he'll be good? He hasn't even apologized for what he has done!" The ice shard had a spike in growth for a second. The electricity, fused with grey, sparked like Tesla coils between each other.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2005 Posted: 10:16:42 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Lucien....p-please have mercy. I will allow the element X to be permanently in my body and take my powers. I will dismantle my weapon under your watch and like I promised my queen I can remake your planet under the watch of you as well as her brother Orion." Galileo said.

"Lucien I will not lie to them. I will explain why I let him go." Icestorm said still not moving.
---
SC
#2006 Posted: 11:10:52 07/09/2016
Destroya clenched her jaw "actually my back stabbing baby brother would be too busy overseeing his own little demension. I think this demensions version of him, Oblivion, would be more proper, and accurate."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2007 Posted: 21:05:19 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well." Galileo said.
---
SC
#2008 Posted: 21:34:20 07/09/2016
Lucien slowly shook his head, at first, but steadily speed up, "You cannot simply replace lives," his head stops, "You cannot replace souls. You cannot even reverse time. And you seriously believe, even if you could, it would just make things better?" Lucien placed a paw on his chest, over his heart, "You may be able to trust his word, but I cannot... I cannot!" A bright read pulse of energy was emitted from his maw. Aiming down the hall way at everyone before him. It was a wave of fear, used for illusion tactics. Depending on how aware one is they could dispel the illusion from themselves. The illusion in mind is the exact scene they are currently in.

Lucien stood with the electrified ice mist about him, and the giant forming ice spikes with electricity bounding between them. He continues to speak, "Oblivion will not interfere with what goes on, he already told us that. Durza is the only reason Oblivion assisted us. Oblivion will not rebuild a planet out of pity. Oblivion leaves us to do as we please, and is only on our side against Galileo because as soon as he is dealt with, Oblivion will send Durza out of this dimension."

When realistically, Galileo was the only one left unaffected by the illusionary blast. Lucien approaches Galileo, rage in his crystal blue flaming eyes. A large ice spike formed over one of his paws, branching out like a blade. Holding it just under Galileo's chin, the other ice spikes about the room centered on Galileo, "I allowed you to live once already. Tell me why I should give you another chance, after you carelessly destroyed a habited planet."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2009 Posted: 21:58:45 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Because I will not fight. I am done. If you must kill me then do it. If it wasn't for Destroya convincing me to stop I would of taken this universe but something deep inside me has changed. Like a corruption has finally been lifted." Galileo said. As he spoke a red dark matter seemed to fall off him and sizzle on the ground. "I feel free once more."
---
SC
#2010 Posted: 22:14:23 07/09/2016
Destroya broke the trance seeing the fear attack coming but didn't expect this. "Galileo."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2011 Posted: 23:20:42 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
More red dark matter seemed to fall off him and sizzled on the ground. "This dark matter corruptes me!"
---
SC
#2012 Posted: 00:59:23 08/09/2016
shocked Destroya pulls Galileo into an embrace "well not anymore. it seems I may have changed as well. changed for the better. I'll be happy to destroy the rest of the corruptive dark matter in you just say the word."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2013 Posted: 01:43:37 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"No I don't want you to be corrupted by its poison." Galileo said.
---
SC
#2014 Posted: 02:19:57 08/09/2016
Destroya smirks "perhaps you've forgotten, I've created corruption. and if I can make it I can just as easily breake it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2015 Posted: 10:09:08 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"No! This is red dark matter. It was not created by you." Galileo said.
---
SC
#2016 Posted: 10:48:16 08/09/2016
Lucien lowers his ice blade, dropping the illusion. His eyes stare at the red substance, "So..." He paused. His glare returns to Galileo, "You were under some sort of corruption?" He looked down at the red substance, his eyes analyzing is compounds. It was definitely a created substance, that much he already knew, it was the same as the armor Galileo had last time, according to Cale's data recordings. Using the ice formation on his limb, he stored the tip of it around in what was there, "You have no urges to destroy or kill lawlessly anymore?" His voice calm, the electricity fades from the background.
---
#2017 Posted: 16:34:10 08/09/2016
Destroya says somewhat annoyed "Galileo did you also forget I'm the goddess of destruction? honesty that much should say I can destroy almost anything."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2018 Posted: 21:49:08 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know my love but trust me this red matter is not to be handled. I don't want you to be corrupted by its power. Just let it fall off or give it a little help by a little power manipulation." Galileo said. He then turned to Lucien and nodeed. "That urge is slowly going away."
---
SC
#2019 Posted: 22:11:37 08/09/2016
Destroya sighed "if you insist my love."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2020 Posted: 01:33:30 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"But if you can mind helping me rid of it? But without you touching me." Galileo said.
---
SC
#2021 Posted: 02:46:17 09/09/2016
"Where did this matter originate from? If you are its creator, then my only option is the same as the last," he held the ice blade up between himself and Galileo, "If there is someone else out there creating this stuff, then it will be them I must hunt." A large grey flash of electricity flourished up the blade.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2022 Posted: 02:50:20 09/09/2016
OOC: Lucien is too intense sometimes SD... smilie ohhh anywaysies, I'm kinda stuck at the moment... BB's kinda just chillen outside :]
---
Well that just happened...
#2023 Posted: 04:35:09 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can't Remember. Much of this is a blurr. Last thing I remember before I became corrupted is my servient Shade being there." Galileo said.

"Ballistic land in the rocking bey we will be down shortly." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2024 Posted: 14:25:33 09/09/2016
"Uhhh," she moved about the cockpit to look about, "Yeah, this ship is all one color, bro. Its not like I know every-oh there it is!" Ballistic hopped back over to the seat, taking the controls in her paws. Spiraling toward the bottom part of the ship where she found the large slit like gap for entry and exiting of ships. Coming in close, the forward thrusters fired quickly to slow down on point for levitation just inside the dark ship.
---
#2025 Posted: 18:38:32 09/09/2016
Destroya raises a brow "oh really? in that case, Shade! front and center on the double!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2026 Posted: 21:07:58 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I obey no one!" His voice echoed from everywhere.
---
SC
#2027 Posted: 22:56:48 09/09/2016
Destroya sighed "just as I thought. well dear it seems you so called servent has been using you the whole time. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the reason you were corrupted in the first place."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2028 Posted: 23:34:26 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"He will be dealt with. By me first then Lucien. For that welp will pay for all the pain and suffering he has caused me!"

"Me and Lucien will be down shortly Ballistic. Keep an careful eye out for Shade. He could be anywhere." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2029 Posted: 01:22:42 10/09/2016
"I've already got my eyes on this place, its pretty creepy. Don't see how anyone could work in these conditions, they'd have to be insane," Ballistic looked about keeping the cockpit closed and the engines hot. All thrusters primed, ready for quick evasion or escape if necessary. She moved to the back of the flight deck, accessing a doorway that lead into the belly of the large plane. It was not a very big space, so she crawled mostly.

There was a pathway that lead downward a little, toward the ammo storage for the onboard weapons' systems. "Oh great, that was my last 155." She turned to look over some sheets of paper that were taped finely to the wall, "Should have two drums of 50 cal.s, and about 400 7.62s." She rubbed her chin with a light hum, "I should cycle the 7.62 belts into the primary rotor torrents, and move the 50s to the battery inline rifle." She then looked at her MP3, mainly checking the time, "Lets make it quick then shall we," she lifted her headphones up to her head and the music from earlier resumed as she went to work on moving her munitions.
---
#2030 Posted: 04:21:18 10/09/2016
The ice about the room sparked with some electricity again, but it all faded quickly. The ice began to melt steadily. The ice formation about Lucien's paw shattered and turned into a puff of bluish fog. Lucien, though his form did not change, nor did his energy type, but he collapses. There I go again. Pushing myself beyond my physical body's limits. "I'm going," his voice slow, "To need to," his eyes shuttered as they closed, "Rest a while." He now lay unconscious, but his form remained.

OOC: I was wondering when Shade was going to reappear actually XD, interesting plot twist.

Since nothing had come through since the ship locked down, Cale assumed something had either gone right, or wrong. Keeping his ship at a safe distance from Galileo's. Keeping his eyes on the ship, noticing Ballistic enter the ship, wondering what could have happened that would call in a war plane. It was certainly fast, but a little out of place with star ships dominating the current space.
---
#2031 Posted: 04:40:12 10/09/2016
Destroya says "Galileo feel free to hunt down the traitor and do with him as you see fit. captin get our guests to the docking bay and get them out of here. we'll deliver the traitor when we catch him. and send the off with a medical team to help Lucien here. once our guests are gone I want this ship completly seald, nothing can get in or out. I don't want Shade to get to big of a window of time to flee. minions aide Galileo in his hunt, check everywere and remain fully alert. now lets get to it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2032 Posted: 15:22:49 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I may even make a second RP. smilie

"Help me get him to the ship." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2033 Posted: 23:06:05 10/09/2016
ooc: looks like you may.

Destroya helped Icestorm with Lucien's body "mind if I help out?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2034 Posted: 00:03:45 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I may not like you after you torchered me but thank you." Icestorm said
---
SC
#2035 Posted: 00:32:34 11/09/2016
OOC: IT WILL BE--- A TRILOGY(it rhymed, sorry smilie)

Ballistic pushed up on a panel, closing it, and rotated the handle to lock the compartment shut, "There, loaded and... Well nothing really rhymes with that," she turns about in the hall like space inside her fighter. Coming up the incline back toward the cockpit, she stops half way up to turn around. Looking up to the ceiling of this part, she flipped two yellow switches, and rotated a large red handle. The larger red handle had a small space behind it that allows you to push it in, but she left it in its "Unarmed" position.

Climbing back up into her pilot's seat, "And now we play the waiting game," she flips two more yellow switches and one green. This sequence made the rotor turrets drop down on each wing. They, set in sentry mode, turned about on their mounts. They will lock onto anything that moves, and display whatever they find on monitors in the cockpit.
---
#2036 Posted: 00:39:37 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon there was a shadow like figure standing in front of Ballistic's ship. It seemed to be looking right at her.
---
SC
#2037 Posted: 02:18:59 11/09/2016
Ballistic had just looked up from her console when the turrets spotted the figure. Both turrets targeted the figure, but did not fire, Ballistic ready at the controls. "Ooo, classic spooky approach." She said somewhat to herself. Opening the cockpit, "Now's the time to let me know, who goes there, friend or foe?" She was a poet and didn't know it... Snoogins. The low hum of the running jet engines, some clicks and peeps here and there.
---
#2038 Posted: 02:25:35 11/09/2016
Destroya gave a sheepish look and said "yea well think nothing of it. besides we can't treat him here since the traitor is running around. the sooner we get you two out of here the sooner we can trap Shade here and catch him. besides to be fair you're my brother in law so it's what family's for. now lets get you guys out of here." a minion came to her. her eyes wided "what!? he's in the docking bay now and the ship that docked is right infront of him! well don't just stand their don't let him escape!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2039 Posted: 03:03:25 11/09/2016
I'd like to join
Name:Carter
allience:Good
species:Living Skeletons
Element:Undead
Appearance:Skeleton,Blood covers his left arm,glowing green eyes
Personality:Very friendly and will defend his friend at any cost,but shows no mercy, and also has arachnophobia, and is also pretty dumb
Weapons:Bone Wand(Can be used to summon undead warriors and also can cast spells)
Vehicle:none
Special abilty:Summon undead
Strength:Friends
Weakness:Spiders
Love:none yet
Story:He was a really good sorcerer who was murdered by his himself.(Yeah it's dumb, but so is he so)

If someone could tell me whats currently going on that would be great.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2040 Posted: 03:18:59 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it's kind of late to join. But you can join in the second one. But I'd recommend you read the rules of this RP first. This is more of a futuristic/fantasy RP.

The figure simply laughed. "You are a foolish one aren't you?" He stepped closer.

"Ballistic! Run! Don't let him corrupt you!" Icestorm suddenly came over the coms.
---
SC
#2041 Posted: 05:15:06 11/09/2016
Ballistic placed a paw over her chest ever so dramatically, "Fool? I have shown you no hostility, sir, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make your first impression insulting me," meanwhile, her tail was moving around working with a few controls about the deck, "Honestly, can a lady find a good man anymore these days?" She ended with a paw atop her forehead. Just as she stopped, the cockpit seals, and the jet sends itself into a barrel role right back out into open space.

"Seriously, can I get a normal day here!?" The fighter jet was blazing around the hull of the massive dark star ship, "Gotta find a way to pick you guys up, and keep mr spooky face off our backs."
---
#2042 Posted: 05:37:44 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hello missy!" Shade said appearing behind her. "This ship looks nice you won't mind if I destroy it!?" He said as he disabled the engines. He then reappeared out side and ripped off the guns.
---
SC
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2043 Posted: 11:44:43 11/09/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Ooc: it's kind of late to join. But you can join in the second one. But I'd recommend you read the rules of this RP first. This is more of a futuristic/fantasy RP.

The figure simply laughed. "You are a foolish one aren't you?" He stepped closer.

"Ballistic! Run! Don't let him corrupt you!" Icestorm suddenly came over the coms.

ok, ill come back when the second one starts
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2044 Posted: 15:03:51 11/09/2016
OOC: OIIY, that's my bird ya know

"Then what? You'll be stuck out here just like me," Ballistic lays over on her consol. Some lights flashing warnings and dangers, "Do you even know how many engines my girl has? We're ready for anything," she spun around to face Shade, her tail swiping controls as it crosses over behind her. The room goes dark, and only a bright red light begins flashing. Between each flash you'll notice her paws being locked into place by some metallic clamps from the floor, "My father and I designed this bird ourselves. It's going to take more than that to bring her down. Now, if ya don't mind," the cabin decompressed rapidly as a roof hatch slammed open, almost right above Shade, "Could ya step outside."
---
#2045 Posted: 15:55:28 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heheheh! You don't know about my red dark matter do you?" His claws suddenly turned red and grew longer which in turn made them dig into the floor. He lifted up his paw showing a red aura around it. "You see red dark matter makes ones strength stronger and is able to keep them alive in any environment even in the airless vacuum of space. It also has the ability to corrupt and other things." Shade said. "Tell me can you servive in space?" His eyes glowed red and the glass began to crack.
---
SC
#2046 Posted: 22:30:01 11/09/2016
"Again, you don't know my bird," the hatch sealed, and the air returned to normal levels. As soon as the interior stabilized, the jet threw itself into unpredictable directions. Ballistic, however, knew exactly what was happening and when.

Jumping from the floor, the plane thrusted toward her. She rotated to land on the cealing. The plane thrusted in reverse, sending Ballistic to the rear side of the room, just behind Shade, to which she plucked her rifle from the mount. As soon as she pulled it from its mount, the jet then blasted itself into a barrel roll. Pushing off the wall, she held the rifle up, aiming toward the cockpit. When she released a round, the ship fired the belly thrusters to bring Shade right into the bullets path.
---
#2047 Posted: 23:33:56 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
When the bullet his Shade he dissolved into red matter. "Foolish girl I will not be defeated that easily. But for now I think I'm done playing with you." His voice said from nowhere. He then reappeared out in space with a red aura around him. He then disappeared.
---
SC
#2048 Posted: 02:58:41 12/09/2016
"Blast it all!" Ballistic Beats readies the next round into the chamber of the rifle. Putting the safety on, and strapping it over her back, "At least that round didn't just phase through him and hit the glass," she then walked up to her seat, "The engines are no problem, fixed those babies a million times over. Getting to a place to work on them is the hard part." For now she used the external maneuver thrusters to push her back toward the docking bay of Galileo's ship.

"Tell me you guys are waiting for me, my baby cant stay out here too much longer. Mister mysterious and rude disabled my main engines."
---
#2049 Posted: 03:11:29 12/09/2016
they get to the docking bay and wait for her. Destroya nervous that Shade may still be near by.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2050 Posted: 17:32:16 12/09/2016
Ballistic came in hot, the landing gear took most of the shock in the landing. The cockpit slides up then pivots up into the air a little, "Lets go, running low on fuel. Got just enough to get outta here." The space of the cockpit was effectively large enough to house at least four dragons at a time, this is excluding the main body compartments, "She ain't got a ladder so," she then spotted Lucien unconscious, "Whoa, what happened to that guy?"
---
First | Previous | Page 41 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me