Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#151 Posted: 06:14:00 21/07/2015
"Reactivate? What happened to it?" Gledor questioned as he continued to follow Icestorm, "I mean sure I can help but I gotta know what's wrong with it," he added as the hall there proceeded down was wide enough to fit three rows of dragons comfortable walking together, and tall enough that a sail boat wouldn't lose paint. The walls fitted the hall with a stretched hexagonal form, with a grated floor and in dealing lights, this place was the authentic, real deal.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#152 Posted: 08:09:52 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well I really didn't have any use for it untill now. So I had the reactor shut down." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#153 Posted: 05:21:04 22/07/2015
"So I guess its not your ol' turn the key or flip the switch power on ordeal then?" Gledor questioned the actual age of this facility if the power source to the technology has been turned off for an extended period of time.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#154 Posted: 07:45:54 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded. "I need your help to watch the radiation levels while I put the control rods into their mechanism. Don't worry the levels are save enough for me to safely do this Crystal." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#155 Posted: 11:04:13 22/07/2015
Gledor glanced over to Crystal as well as the room they came to. It was much larger than the previous control style room, and even the ceiling was higher, though they currently stood in the rad. free control deck. Gledor stopped just short of the large angled window, giving a short whistle of amazement, "All this just for a Kaiju tracking device?"
---
#156 Posted: 11:23:51 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"It was made to be able to track any Kaiju across the galaxy." Icestorm said. "It requires a lot of power to send out the signals. So far as I know it is the most powerful tracker in the galaxy."
---
SC
#157 Posted: 11:34:38 22/07/2015
Gledor nodded, "Understandable," he then turned to the control table. Walking around to the other side to see the different controls and gauges lining the work space, he stood just behind it all, "Alright, lets get started then," he scanned the pallet for anything that looked more important than the last, memorizing the locations just in case they are needed.
---
#158 Posted: 20:54:15 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"The Control Rods buttons are the yellow ones, blue buttons are coolant water pumps, and the temperature gauges are to the left and right. Warning lights are in front of you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#159 Posted: 02:12:13 24/07/2015
Gledor pinpointed these specific controls and finished his overview, "Alright, just let me know when to press or switch what."

--

Cale and his small crew, the other two that had been on the ship when it took the hit, just finished the minor repairs and were now airborne again. The ship cruised smoothly through the air as they followed the given co-ordinates of the base's location.
---
#160 Posted: 03:01:58 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm then hit a few codes and opened a door. He then closed it behind him. He walked over to the control rods. "First turn on the coolent pumps and put the control rods on standby." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#161 Posted: 04:51:41 24/07/2015
The blue buttons for the coolant had level levers just next to them. Pushing all four coolant activation button, he then slid their levers up slowly till about half way on each scale, "Coolants are flowing," a simple file gauge flipped through a few numbers to give the psi and current coolant elevation within the system. The small meter determining how much is in the core steadily rose as the liquids seeped into the chamber below Icestorm. The room was well lit by blue fluorescent bulbs lining the tops of the walls around the core. The coolant could be heard as it dropped into the system, and could be seen if you looked down through the grated floor.
---
#162 Posted: 11:03:17 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon the chamber filled up. Icestorm put on some thick gloves and began to slowly pull up the control rods and attached them to the moders. "Ok before you activate them allow me to exit. He then went to the same door and took a shower to rid himself of radiation. He soon came beside Crystal. "Ok now activate the control rods and keep the temperature at 600ºC."
---
SC
#163 Posted: 07:12:48 25/07/2015
"600° Celsius," he repeated as he pressed the required buttons. He then went on to monitor the gauges to ensure the factor was stable. Speeding or lowing the cycle of the coolant to ensure control of the core.

OOC: I almost tried to combat that temperature, but it would appear rather close to an operation level, little low for rods though. (sciency stuffs
Use a converter scale to read the temperatures(C to K conversion)
---
#164 Posted: 15:07:12 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I've done my homework. smilie

"Good now we need someone to keep the reactor levels stable in order for us to search for Galileo." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#165 Posted: 22:35:51 25/07/2015
Gledor turned to Icestorm, "It may take more than just one to keep it under control, never know what will come along to set this thing off," he replied, "I could stay here to assist, I've worked with these things before I started riding with Cale."
---
#166 Posted: 02:04:01 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good we will need your experience." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#167 Posted: 06:56:56 26/07/2015
OOC: oh my G.O.S.H. Do I have to do everything XD

"Go meet up with Cale, he is on his way by now," Gledor added, "You cannot let Galileo escape this solar system," he then tossed over a device that looked like a rounded key, "Take that to Cale, he'll know what it means. I'll get some long distance comms running to keep you updated on Galileo's position. I know your a great leader for this planet, but Captain Cale has been through the majority of this sector of the galaxy, follow his lead when he asks you to."
---
#168 Posted: 08:03:28 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded and went out To wait for Cale.
---
SC
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#169 Posted: 07:12:41 07/08/2015
OCC: If this is still active, I'm dropping.
---
Turtle Power.
#170 Posted: 10:52:22 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc:It is I'm still waiting for SpyroD
---
SC
#171 Posted: 03:01:22 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump?
---
SC
#172 Posted: 04:51:22 25/08/2015
OOC: my bad!

Cale's ship came into view, hovering just over the landing pad that is currently occupied by the transport Icestorm and the others had used. Gledor stayed inside, as suggested, to keep the facility from going into a meltdown.

Cale's ship swayed a little as if trying to find a location to land nearby, but instead lowered down to just above the other ship. The rear, cargo sized, entryway opened, touching down just atop the other ship it levitated above. Cale stepped out alone to see Icestorm, without a voice to use all he could do was produce a smile to present a greetings.
---
#173 Posted: 07:27:06 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's good to see you again. Is your ship space worthy?" Icestorm said as he proceeded to walk back inside.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:28:53 25/08/2015 by Spyroconvexity
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#174 Posted: 14:43:16 25/08/2015
"So, what do I do?" Aurorus asked. "Just sit here and watch? I don't feel needed at all."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#175 Posted: 20:57:11 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"We'll need your help to recapture Galileo. I'm sure he'll have lost of baddies for you to beat up." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#176 Posted: 20:01:59 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: bump?
---
SC
#177 Posted: 20:22:00 06/09/2015
"Ooh, nice," Aurorus purred. "Let me know if you need any help, though. It's just pretty boring waiting and watching for something to happen."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#178 Posted: 20:41:28 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Cale is your ship space worthy?" Icestorm said. "If it is we'll need to gather with the fleet. I've sent out a beaken to meet up with commander Jones."
---
SC
#179 Posted: 03:59:46 09/09/2015
Cale looked over his own ship and gave a shrug with a grin, "Captain," a mechanic female dragoness stepped up behind him, "The engine coughed up something fierce," she held out an oddly shaped component. It looked like it was blown apart, "In case you don't recognize it sir, its the special part that is suppose to be in the shape of a sphere with intersecting tube modules," it resembled a run over armadillo at this point, "It was part of the life supports and shielding systems. We wont be space worthy until this part is replaced," she then looked down to Icestorm. Her scales were a bright blue, but she had identical red slashes dropping across both eyes, "Unless these earth dragons have a spare alpha-mike 218 resonator for a kaiju ship laying around, were home stuck."
---
#180 Posted: 07:55:52 09/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know where we can get one. My ship has a part like that for my ship was engineered based off of technology." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#181 Posted: 20:27:04 09/09/2015
"Sorry," Aurorus apologized, "but you lost me at 'Captain'." She shrugged. "Well, as long as you guys have it down."
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#182 Posted: 00:29:43 03/10/2015
Name: Durza
Alliance: unknown (hasn't decided yet)
Species: Demonic entity originally human
Element: Shadow
Appearance: Dragon form: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter then Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary, and mournful.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Vehicle: none
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light
Love: Diseased
Story: not long after Galileo's defeat he arrives in a forest after walking out of a dimensional portal that closes behind him forever and says "Maybe I can find peace here" and begins walking unaware of what there is to come.
Other:can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker. Has a drinking problem
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:56:15 18/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#183 Posted: 00:45:46 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: You need to state if he has a vehicle or not.
---
SC
#184 Posted: 01:02:40 03/10/2015
((He stated no vehicle.))
---
#185 Posted: 01:04:40 03/10/2015
Thank you StormDragon21
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#186 Posted: 01:06:42 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Opps sorry didn't see that. smilie; Accepted!
---
SC
#187 Posted: 01:07:14 03/10/2015
boo ayh
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#188 Posted: 01:11:35 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: feel free to jump in.

"Come follow me." Icestorm said leading the group to his ship.
---
SC
#189 Posted: 03:16:02 03/10/2015
From a distance a cloaked figure stood watching as events transpired. With a mischievous grin says in almost a whisper "this will be fun" and vanishes with the use of his shadow element to get a head start for the part they need. "I hope they don't need it" he says with his mischievous smile ready to steal the part before they even realize it's gone before they even get there.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:11 03/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#190 Posted: 03:21:16 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
A few guards were around Icestorm's ship. Guarding it from unwanted visitors.
---
SC
#191 Posted: 03:24:23 03/10/2015
"hmmmm guards egh well lets see how they fair against a target they can't even see" he mutters to himself "or continue using my element to steal the part undetected"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 03:26:46 03/10/2015
after thinking about it for a minute he comes to a conclusion. "it will be much more fun to see the looks on their faces when the part is taken right from under their noses with no one the wiser."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#193 Posted: 03:27:36 03/10/2015
OOC: Ok, my bad, I've been kind of busy lately. In fact I am more than likely not going to be on, if I can get this other phone working, I can be on late. So idk how that's going to go... Anyway:

Cale motioned for the female to leave, so she returned to the inside of his ship. Cale stepped down from his ship to follow Icestorm. Some energy built up around his horns, and the electric became visible. Bounding a few times as the nice escalated to a sudden stop, "Why not use... Your ship? Mine will... Require... Repair." The electro-voice was produced from between his horns rather than, his usual realistic appearance, from his mouth.
---
#194 Posted: 03:28:53 03/10/2015
moving quickly while hidden by his element he carefully sneaks onto the ship.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#195 Posted: 03:30:52 03/10/2015
after quickly finding the tools needed to remove the part he gets to work on removing it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 03:38:59 03/10/2015
After much careful work he finally removes the part and while still hidden by his element, he carefully leaves the ship without a sound. After making enough distance between himself and the ship he quietly says "who would be dumb enough to post guards that keep the door wide open i will never know?" then smiles at his prize. "I wonder what I could get in exchange for this?" he asks himself "ether a couple of beers or the chance for another adventure of a life time. Ether way I win."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:57 03/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#197 Posted: 03:50:13 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: please edit your posts Shade.

Soon they came into view of Icestorm's ship. "We need your ships firepower to keep the bigger ships at bay."

Soon a guard walked past and saw the part was missing. "Alert Icestorm! Someone has broken onto the ship!"
---
SC
#198 Posted: 11:24:26 03/10/2015
"Darn it!" Aurorus growled. "Get the team to spread out and search for the part! If it's unique, then everyone should know it's stolen property. It makes that hard to sell." She hopped into her jet and gave a tiny salute and grin. "I'm going to let the town know. See ya later!" The hatch closed and she took off.
---
#199 Posted: 13:04:05 03/10/2015
"Well this is interesting" Durza says behind the group after appearing seemingly out of no were.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#200 Posted: 15:16:17 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm turned around. "Who are you?"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me