Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 39 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1901 Posted: 02:35:16 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"They are meer bugs to us my dear." Galileo said as his aura intensified.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1902 Posted: 04:42:29 17/08/2016
Destroya grew worried "dearist please don't get too confident. If you do you're bond to make a mistake. Please i don't wish to lose you so please do be careful if not for me then for our child."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1903 Posted: 05:57:49 17/08/2016
"Hold on to your butt, I'm not holding back," she called as the cockpit closed. The engine roared as it started up. Monitors flashed to life. Ballistic placed the goggles over her eyes, lifted the other headphone to her other ear, "Three," the engine was still winding up, "Two," the engine gets louder as time passes, "One. And, fire!" The thrusters on the inward facing wing fired all at once, throwing the jet into a barrel role out into space. The afterburners then blasted once in the open, launching the jet like a bullet from a gun. The spiraling slowed as the moved out, "You ok back there, she asked knowing she wouldn't be able to hear him over the music in her head.
---
Well that just happened...
#1904 Posted: 06:10:25 17/08/2016
Terrence yells "good as gold."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1905 Posted: 12:48:30 17/08/2016
Ballistic pushed forward on the accelerator to max. She had a big grin on her face, "Full speed ahead!" She then pulled a lever, and the stars in the distance looked like neon lights as the sight became blurred, "Woooohoooo!" She banked to the left a little as the drew near the scene.

Seeing the flash of light as they passed the from of the Forward Dawn, "Whoa! What was that?" She pulled an earphone back, "That wasn't the fighting was it?"
---
#1906 Posted: 13:06:17 17/08/2016
Terrence shook his head "no that was Lucien Grey. he is able to use many elements including light. Our home dragon realms was destroyed by Galileo recently. Lucien is pissed off and now he's goibg light speeds to take Galileo down. You could say that things are about to get interesting.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1907 Posted: 14:52:56 17/08/2016
Ballistic tilted her head, "Dragon Realms? Never heard of it, but either way, this guy is definitely in for the fight of his life," she looks back over her shoulder, "Even Farris Forenor, a wind and electric hybrid master, had trouble with me when I fly. Out in space, there are no trees or clouds, this is my natural habitat," her bird may not go light speed, but it zoomed by Cale's ship shortly after the flash was seen. She waved a quick salute to them as they passed by, whether or not they saw her.

~

Gledor stepped up to the window as Ballistic Beat's jet flew by, "There's no way," he turned on a comm. "Ballistic, what are you doing? Its not safe out there. Come back!" But there was no reply as the plane disappeared ahead of them, "We must go after them. Is they hyper drive restored?"
---
#1908 Posted: 15:35:56 17/08/2016
Terrence says "it's a long story but the short version is that dragon realms is the home world of all dragons. A very beautiful place really. Many have tryed to destroy it in the past. But i never thought that it would actually happen. Still it doesn't change the fact it happened. Galileo needs to pay."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1909 Posted: 20:56:10 17/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I won't my queen." Galileo said. He then looked at Druza. "Bring it on!"
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1910 Posted: 04:01:39 18/08/2016
Just as Galileo returned to Durza, Lucien hit Galileo like a meteor. Grabbing hold of whatever body part he could get in his claws. Dragging Galileo with him at these dangerous speeds. If they were in the center of this universe, the weren't any more, "I am no god, I am Lucien Gray, son of Crono and Sorrana, prison for Gray, guardian of the innocent. Pray to your god that you are not punished in the afterlife."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1911 Posted: 05:23:52 18/08/2016
Destroya grew fearful "Galileo!" she faced the capten "you we need to go after them. That's an order."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1912 Posted: 10:06:40 18/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo blasted Lucien with a powerful blast of dark matter. He then bashed him with his head getting his tail free. "Why you little welp!"

"Yes ma'am!" The ship then blasted forward after them.
---
SC
#1913 Posted: 16:07:22 18/08/2016
"Whoa," Ballistic looks back to Terrance, "My bird can't go that fast. Do you know where they're going?" She was not familiar with the situation enough to know or even guess what just happened. The space out ahead of them was now only occupied by the armored one, Durza.

Gledor turns to look to the ship's captain, "Are we going after them too?" His gaze then jumped to Icestorm, "I could only assume so."
---
#1914 Posted: 19:41:19 18/08/2016
Lucien seemed to phase through the dark matter attack, "You're going to need more than a little drak matter to break these scales," he said unleashing a torrent of fire balls infused with grey energy. He followed up the attack with electricity building around his horns, ice forming shards around his body, and even shadow clouds formed in the area they had come to a stop. He drifted into the shadows, the glow about his body faded, and the essence of his energy spread out, making himself impossible to track.(shadow dragons would be more than capable of such things, and shadow is one of Lucien's base elements(instead of light))

--

Cale nods to Gledor as he begins to shift a control. He then posts messages to different monitors in the room. The crew went to work in following the orders given. The ship was soon in hyper speeds, following Lucien and Galileo too.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1915 Posted: 21:51:56 18/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo quickly formed a shield. "It's going to take a lot met than that boy!" Galileo said. He then flapped his wings and a wave of dark matter went in all directions. In the process it made him stop suddenly. "Now you cowrd fight me like a real dragon! Hand to hand combat!"
---
SC
#1916 Posted: 22:53:32 18/08/2016
Terrence says "that was Lucien Grey. I have no idea were they went but if we fallow i can gerentee you this ship wont fly again." Durza saw the fighter plane ship and decided to reactivate the armor. It went to collect its missing parts then went to its master. After it repaired it self it compacted to the trianguler hunk of metal. Durza equipped it to his back and sent out a transmission to the fighter.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1917 Posted: 23:06:23 18/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo sensed that Druza was trying to escape. "No you don't!" He then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind him and fired a blast of dark matter point blank damaging his lifeline.
---
SC
#1918 Posted: 23:22:27 18/08/2016
Durza gasped and stopped moving. While the armor helped protect him, it wasn't active so he was more vonerable to an attack. Terrence grew fearful and angry. Using his earth element he took a astroided and with a swing of his arm sent it hurdling through space and strait for Galileo.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1919 Posted: 00:11:36 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo used Druza as a shield. "Hahaha!!! You wells are such fools!"
---
SC
#1920 Posted: 01:17:25 19/08/2016
"inishiating self defence protocalls." then a gun barral came out and blasted the astroid before it made contact. It then retracted back into place. Terrence "**** he's using my brother in law as a sheild."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1921 Posted: 02:17:02 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Any more of you fools got any more bright ideas?" Galileo said still holding Druza by the neck. He then ripped off the armor. "You have no use for this now do we?"
---
SC
#1922 Posted: 03:49:01 19/08/2016
His spine was ripped out with the armor. Terrence was starting to get angry "damn it we need to get him out of their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1923 Posted: 04:24:31 19/08/2016
"Big Beulah, fire!" Ballistic slams her paw into a bigger button marked with a "155" on it. The center of the ship split up, the cockpit just above a large cannon that extended out a little. As soon as it finished extending, it was blasted back into position by its projectile. This high explosive device was equipped with a point detonated fuse, propelled by 5 M232A2, H Charges, so it is relatively un traceable in the means of energy sense. It looked as if it was going to miss, however.
---
#1924 Posted: 04:32:57 19/08/2016
Lucien shook his head, "Kids these days," he then ported after Galileo. Noticing the rounds trajectory, he came up with a plan. It was going to miss on it's current path. Let's see, move the round... or move the Target!?

Lucien bolted forth with immense speed, just as before. This time he had to separate Durza from the target. He grasped the life line directly, ripping it from Galileo's grasp, pulling it from Durza's body. Injecting a mass amount of energy into it, he tossed it toward Ballistic's plane, along with part of his rib cage(so he can still regen. of course). Still almost within milliseconds time(this is all happening within only a second or two(relativity my friends)), he slammed into Galileo, forcing him within an inch of the HE's(high explosive) path.

OOC: this was coordinated by the way XD
---
#1925 Posted: 05:00:08 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The round hit Galileo but not without having Lucien in its way. "GAH!" Galileo was holding the side of his face. "Why you little welp!" He fired several shots of dark matter at Ballistics ship
---
SC
#1926 Posted: 05:12:21 19/08/2016
Astroids move infront of Galileo's attacks. Terrence says "i need you to collect that chunck of rib cage and get the hell out of here before we're killed. We can't help if we're dead."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1927 Posted: 16:14:19 19/08/2016
Ballistic didn't even give a reply, she simply flew up to the items. Drifting close by for a moment, "Uhh... How exactly are we suppose to do that? We can't exactly breathe out in space, ya know. I don't have an EVA suit or anything. Use your little earthy abilities and just grab it with space dust or something." She fiddled with the controls a little to keep them close to the remnants of Durza, "Kinda gross, though," her face wrinkled a little at the site.
---
#1928 Posted: 19:57:53 19/08/2016
Terrence nodded "okay. an yes while it is disgusting he may be able to regenerate." he uses his abilities to do at Beats suggested. "okay I got it. now lets head back to the Forward Dawn. and hurry his life line cant handle the stress of healing him while it's damaged for to long."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1929 Posted: 20:59:46 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heheheheh. Such weaklings. Now are you going to let Icestorm fight me or are you going to get a beating like your friend.....well what's left of him." Galileo said with a chuckle.
---
SC
#1930 Posted: 21:46:35 19/08/2016
"I watched millions of lives disappear before my eyes, I felt them all fade and vanish." Lucien drifted over in front of Galileo, "You'll have to kill me, if you want to do something like that again," the fire shaped irises burned brightly, growing somewhat, "You call us whelps? I do not speak for everyone, but least we have the strength to stand up to you. Now, I will not say another word until you have been properly dealt with," the distant space pattern on his body seemed to move now, the stars grew slightly bigger as it moved.

Lucien vaulted forward, sending multiple vollies of grey infused fire bolts toward Galileo. His tail started to grow rock formations on it, earth infused with grey. Even grey electric bolts were sparking out from his body.
---
#1931 Posted: 22:36:30 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heh!" Galileo made another shield. "You still haven't learned. I am unbeatable! Nothing can harm me!"
---
SC
#1932 Posted: 08:47:42 21/08/2016
Lucien ignored what Galileo said, and he fired more grey infused fire balls. If he lands even one, the grey fire will burn away at him and his energy. There are only two things that can stop a grey fire, letting it burn out, or the user wills it to stop. The electricity from his body launched out to make a circumference barrier out around Galileo, so if he were to attempt a dodge, he would his the electricity on his way out.

--

Cale's ship locked onto the scene's location. Cale signaled for the jump, and they were off within seconds. It would be only a moment before they arrived. Cale looked to Icestorm, and Cale typed into the keyboard for the ship to speak for him, "How do you plan on fighting him out there? Can you survive without oxygen out in space? We don't have any vacume ready suits to wear."
---
#1933 Posted: 16:45:48 21/08/2016
"I'm guessing the Forward Dawn was that big ship that picked you up from," Ballistic turned herself around to look to Terrence. The ship started to turn about as well, she was using her tail to operate the craft, "So who is this guy again, and why do we have his chest?" The plain was soon heading for the Forward Dawn.

--

Gledor was watching as the scene unfolded before them, "Well that escalated quickly," he then heard the ship speak for Cale. He was curious, too, as to how Icestorm will confront his brother. If Galileo can survive out there, don't see why Icestorm couldn't.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:09 15/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#1934 Posted: 18:39:02 21/08/2016
Terrence says "his name's Durza, he's my brother in law. He's basically one of the most powerful beings in existence. As for why we have his chest, well basically he has a life line their made of magic of some kind, as long as his lifeline remains in one peice he can't die. And by can't die i mean litterally, you could chop his head off and it'll grow back. But his life line needs to stay inside of him so he'll live. Since his lifeline is still in his chest he'll live. But his lifeline is damaged then the stress from trying to regrow his body and heal him will become to much for it. If we take to long his life line will breake and he'll die. Luckly my older sister, his wife can repair his lifeline so if we hurry we can save him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1935 Posted: 22:59:17 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Like Galileo my powers will keep me alive." Icestorm said. "Do we still have the element X?"

When the grey fire hit Galileo and drained a little of his power and fizzled out. "As long as my dark matter powers are active your puny fire will not do much boy! "
---
SC
#1936 Posted: 16:16:30 23/08/2016
Lucien's eyes thinned out, giving him a "Is that a challenge" look. The torrent of electricity halted, and shadows began to billow out from his wings. Making a fence fog like appearance. Instead of making a circle, it made an almost spherical shape around them. Lucien back steadily into the darkness, making himself one with the shadows. This was a new technique, one he could not perform on his own; while concealed in the darkness, he could travel to any point in the fog undetected, and unbelievably fast, and send a rain of grey infused elements into the center point, which was Galileo.

It was only a moment before it started, first a grey infused stream of fire shot by. Then a stray asteroid was broken up and was sent in after Galileo pieces at a time. Ice shards from one direction, and lightning from another. Lucien knew he wouldn't be able to hold this long, not against Galileo, but it will slow him down, or, at the least, wear him down.

--

Cale lifted the canister from behind his own console to answer Icestorm's question. It was the container he had originally picked up earlier, but had never used to test on Lucien.
---
#1937 Posted: 21:43:45 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Galileo will never stop. Lucien will burn out his energy before Galileo does." Icestorm said. Then suddenly a blue aura formed around him. "We must stop him at any cost!" He then took the element X. His aura flickered as he did but returned to normal. "It's been an honor serving you all."

You little welp! Fight me like a real dragon you are! Your power is nothing to me!" Galileos power spiked yet again and blue flames formed around his horns and spines. He then breathed powerful blasts of blue fire.
---
SC
#1938 Posted: 13:01:22 24/08/2016
Continuing to move silently, Lucien launches out of the shadows. He flew head first into the blue flame; if it were a new element, it would soon become his own. If it wasn't, and it was just a high temp. form of fire, he was using it as cover; staying just under the surface of what Galileo could see. When Lucien reached Galileo, he simply rammed into his chest. From the impact, he expected them to drift apart just far enough for Lucien to perform a quick front flip to whip his somewhat spiked tail right at Galileo's face or head.
---
#1939 Posted: 20:56:13 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Gah!" Galileo was pushed back but quickly grabbed onto Lucien and started to swing him around.
---
SC
#1940 Posted: 17:22:16 26/08/2016
Lucien let out his wings, creating more fence shadow fog. When there was enough, he became shadow again, slipping from Galileo's grip. With the shadows being so close to the target, claws started slashing out. He would reach out and swipe, and he would quickly move to another location to attack again. There was a slight grey tint to the shadow this time.
---
#1941 Posted: 19:31:09 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Icestorm then went out into the air lock. He then went out into space with the element X. "Galileo!"

Galileo blocked the slashes then heard Icestorm. "Oh the main event comes. Sorry boy but we will continue lanter." He then disappeared in a cloud of dark matter.
---
SC
#1942 Posted: 01:49:59 29/08/2016
Lucien released the shadow cloud to dispel itself. He looked over to Icestorm, not seeing Galileo just yet, Lucien prepared a fear blast. Waves of red aura visible about his maw, the area just outside his irises lit up red as well. Wherever Galileo would appear, Lucien would cause him to believe he were somewhere else. It has to be done with extreme precision and speed to make it work, and that shouldn't be a hindrance in his current state.
---
#1943 Posted: 02:00:36 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Lucien if you're still there wait! I have his weakness!" Icestorm said showing the element X.
---
SC
#1944 Posted: 00:41:33 30/08/2016
Lucien clutched a paw over his head, just above his right eye, "Gah!" He winced, "What is that?" The blue aura about his blackened body faded, along with the red hue in his eyes. The fire formations of his irises stayed alive, despite being acted on by the unknown force of the dragons' bane, Element X.

He started to drift toward Icestorm, but the effects only grew stronger. He reached a point where he felt he had to turn back. He darted away from Icestorm, "Its natural resonance is like that of Cale's note, but without the sound." He huffed as he was able to draw his paw away from the pain in his head.
---
#1945 Posted: 00:59:01 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"So the welp has a weakness?" Galileos voice echoed from nowhere. "Tell me does it hurt?"
---
SC
#1946 Posted: 15:52:01 30/08/2016
Lucien put on a smile, this was Gray now, "Its just this body, my dear boy. Lucien may back down when he feels pain, but I thrive on it!" His horns began to twist up like corkscrews, his body became roughly the size of Galileo's, "With his pwer boosted by my own, not even a black hole could hold me down!" He then set off a wave of grey flame, in a spherical shape, expanding rapidly like an explosion. However, did was not aware that the element X was hindering his full potential, still.
---
#1947 Posted: 21:19:39 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Grey flames again huh?" Galileo flapped his wings and the flames quickly went out. Galileo noticed it wasn't a strong as last time. "You seem to be slipping my friend."
---
SC
#1948 Posted: 05:20:58 31/08/2016
"Alright, lets juice and jam!" Ballistic pulled back on the controls, sending the jet in a back flip motion. Stopping, almost exactly on point, facing the friendly ship, the Forward Dawn, and firing the main engines. Using some of the external thrusters, the acceleration was greater than that of a gun firing it's round. Jetting back to the side of the ship to proceed into the docking bays, she turned around again, using her tail to navigate the controls, "So," she pulled her headphones off all the way, "Couldn't help but notice, but uh," she leaned toward him a little with a large grin, "You blushed before you climbed into my bird," she leaned back a little to put a paw on her chest, "You like me, dontcha?!" she smiled cheesily.
---
#1949 Posted: 15:40:00 31/08/2016
Terrence blushed again, he looked away shyly and rubbed the back of his head as he said quietly, almost in audibly, "yes"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1950 Posted: 18:51:42 31/08/2016
Gray squinted slightly, looking to Icestorm and the Element X substance, "You have no idea," Gray said with a deep hatred in his tone. He then glared at Galileo with a deep exhale, his claws extended a little, "You wished for close combat," his spines sharpened a little as he began to drift toward the enemy, "Prepare yourself, I don't hold back. I live for destruction, death, and chaos!" He blinked up to Galileo, head on, a paw, with grey fire burning on his claws, drawn back to make a heavy strike. Not aiming for his head or any limb, bust targeting his chest, his heart to be more accurate.
---
First | Previous | Page 39 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me