Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1801 Posted: 21:19:55 07/08/2016
OOC: good to have you back BB!

Lucien dug his claws into the metallic floor, with a green energy molding the metal around his claws to brace himself for the jump. With intentions of mending it back afterwards, he laid down sighing as he continued to play the scene of the planet being destroyed. Watching as the energies of the living beings faded into space or were crushed by the sheer force of the weapon's power.

Cale gave a light smile to hear his second in command had found a way to rejoin the crew, but their current situation was no happy matter. Galileo must be stopped, and something is telling him that Lucien will face him with as much rage as he had when faced his brother's demon ancestor. No one would want to face him when him and Gray actually agree on something.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8663
#1802 Posted: 21:30:15 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Seargent make the jump." Zera said.

With that the seargent charged the jump engines and then the ship jumped into jump space.
---
SC
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1803 Posted: 04:35:36 08/08/2016
OOC: Oi, we can talk later!

Ballistic dropped down and leaned up against her craft, "You might want to hold onto something. Physics at work," just then the pull of the hyper acceleration hit Gledor. It sent him flying toward the back of the bay. He, however, did not hit the back wall, but was instead caught by Ballistic Beats who had went after him almost the same time he was knocked away. Her tail had been wrapped around a part of her landing gear, holding Gledor's horns with her paws, "Told'ya," she said with a grin as her goggles were forced back over her face.

Once they caught up with the acceleration, they dropped to the floor. Ballistic roles over laughing, pushing the goggles down from her nose onto her neck, "And to think they would have left as soon as we got here if we hadn't said anything, huh."
---
Well that just happened...
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1804 Posted: 05:26:47 08/08/2016
Terrence was their. He was ready this time around and didn't go flying or any of his other family members for that matter. Frenkenrus could feel the inpending battle and mentally ordered his body to accelerate the healing process. He hoped it would be enough for him to help.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1805 Posted: 12:40:18 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"We will be arriving in 15 minutes!" Zera said.
---
SC
#1806 Posted: 16:31:40 08/08/2016
"Fifteen," Ballistic sat up, "My baby can make it in half the time," she started a very sarcastic mighty laugh, "Ol' Feather Flip got quite the fight in'r."

"I can tell," Gledor started, cupping his mouth for a second, "From experience," he took a deep breath. Standing up and making a few stretches, "Now, I need to go find my captain. You're welcome to join us." He started for wherever an entryway was. He was unfamiliar with this ship, it even looked nicer than Cale's.
---
#1807 Posted: 17:18:13 08/08/2016
Terrence stood their and watched the two.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1808 Posted: 19:52:34 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Icestorm stood on the bridge looking out the main windows at hyperspace. Hit tail slowly swishing back and forth. He was ready to face Galileo and Destroya.
---
SC
#1809 Posted: 00:13:01 09/08/2016
As Durza waited Destroya was checking up on final preperations she knew Durza was out their. "dearist we have some company and it isn't your brother."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1810 Posted: 00:31:07 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes I know. Let him come to me." Galileo said.
---
SC
#1811 Posted: 01:00:23 09/08/2016
Durza just waited their comms open. Destroya says "dearist believe it or not i share a body whith him so i know how he thinks. He isn't moving until A we contact him or B back up arrives."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1812 Posted: 01:27:30 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well contact him. I want him to suffer and cower in fear." Galileo said.
---
SC
#1813 Posted: 01:41:04 09/08/2016
Destroya smiles, she like the way he thinks after all. "very well" she looks at a crew me.ber "you their. Open communications with that hunk of metal out their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1814 Posted: 02:43:32 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galileo waits for Durza to speak.
---
SC
#1815 Posted: 03:05:14 09/08/2016
With Durza...

"sir incoming transmission" "from who?" "Galileo sir" "send it through" Galileo and Destroya's faces appear onthe veiwing screen "ah Galileo and Destroya, what a surprise and here i thought you were ignoring me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1816 Posted: 03:15:14 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"OH really now? You came to challenge my power humm?" Galileos eyes began to glow red as Durzas ship AI and power systems shut down. "Then come and get it fool!" He telepathically said.
---
SC
#1817 Posted: 03:30:25 09/08/2016
I roll my eyes "talk about over eager." hits the edmergency reboot button. "systums online. Sir might i recommened activating all the defencis so he couldn't do that again?" Durza nodded "yes that would be wise." "very well sir. I'll do that as soon as the reboot is complete." Durza smiles "good"

Ooc: the reason why he was able to turn it back on is because the power core only serves as a back up generator. This wasn't always the case but when Durza got it he modified it so it would run on his own power and use the power core as a back up. Just incase anyone was wondering.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1818 Posted: 04:37:26 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly the power shuts down again. "You really are a fool aren't you? How pathetic. My powers will only end up destroying your little AI friend. Galileo telepathically said.
---
SC
#1819 Posted: 12:03:23 09/08/2016
Durza thinks back to him how about you knock it off. I wanted to fight you by myself i would've attacked by now.

Destroya looks Galileo with a displeased look and say "now dearest was that really necessary?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:28 09/08/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1820 Posted: 22:02:23 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well my queen." Galileo said as power regained on Durzas ship. "Why come alone then humm?"
---
SC
#1821 Posted: 01:53:34 10/08/2016
Durza smiled from within his suit "two reasons, one the way I went was faster and the other to make sure their wasn't any traps waiting for us. I must admit I'm surprised you were able to turn off the suit, seeing as how it remains active as long as my body has power, the only thing you should be able to turn off is the back up power core. Though I must say why ask me instead of your Queen their? She out of anyone could've told you that." Destroya nodded "that is true but your eyes tell me their was another reason for it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1822 Posted: 02:00:39 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"If you're looking for revenge then come at me. I need no armor or weapons to take you down." Galileo said.
---
SC
#1823 Posted: 02:13:04 10/08/2016
Destroya says "be careful dear. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he's angry. When he was younger he had a fearsom temper, back then in spite of a weak and skrony build his anger made him several times stronger and apper even larger then he was. Multipul adute humans since back then that's all he was were needed in order to restrain him and even then it was difficult. Now rage is something that can make him stronger then anything given what he is now. But even through all of this his anger wasn't quite like this until now. So then bearing that in mind, why are you so angry?" Durza almost mentally snapps and says "why didn't you know Destroya dear? Your King there destroyed Dragon Realms!" Destroya grew wide eyed "what!?" Destroya looks at Galileo and says "and you didn't consult me about this because?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1824 Posted: 03:27:39 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Because I wanted to get their full attention my queen." Galileo held her paws. "Make the universe like we dreamed of. Make a new Dragon Realms in our image. That is why I've taken us both to the center of the universe."
---
SC
#1825 Posted: 03:46:07 10/08/2016
Destroya was very agrrevated, that he didn't consult her first she took a deep breath and said "believe it or not I liked Dragon Realms the way it was. I can't quite describe it but it had a certin charm to it that you can't just remake. Not only that but as much as I want to do this with you as your queen you should've consulted me about it first and formost. The fact you didn't makes me feel that you don't trust me. And without trust then your words seem empty to me." Durza was surprised by this, one of the bad guys was taking his side! He didn't see that coming.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1826 Posted: 10:22:34 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Please my queen. I trust you very much." Galileo said still holding her paw. "I love you with all my heart."
---
SC
#1827 Posted: 12:51:41 10/08/2016
Destrya glanced at him and said "i'm sorry love but i don't know if i can trust you anymore."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1828 Posted: 20:52:45 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Please....I will recreate Dragon Realms. I can do more than destroy with my powers." Galileo said as he tenderly nuzzles her.
---
SC
#1829 Posted: 21:44:52 10/08/2016
Destroya says "can you? Can you bring it back just the way it was? Without a single stone out of place?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1830 Posted: 22:13:45 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes I can my queen. As a gift for taking over the universe." Galileo said nuzzling her.
---
SC
#1831 Posted: 23:32:33 10/08/2016
Destroya sighed knowing he got the better of her. "alright. But for now on I want you to consult me before making a desicion like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1832 Posted: 00:48:36 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Very well my queen. Now what about our little pest?" Galileo said.
---
SC
#1833 Posted: 01:10:13 11/08/2016
Destroya says "pay him no mind. He clearly isn't going to do anything until his little friends arrive."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1834 Posted: 01:30:17 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Such bravery yet no guts to fight me." Galileo said. "Such a pity."
---
SC
#1835 Posted: 03:28:44 11/08/2016
Then the ship shakes and on the moniter Durza says "I'm still here you know. And it's not if i have guts or not. I just don't want to hog all the fun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1836 Posted: 04:43:30 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Is that a challenge I hear? Well bring it!" Galileo said.
---
SC
#1837 Posted: 06:30:33 11/08/2016
OOC: Well that escalated quickly smilie

Ballistic spotted Terrence. Looking him over quickly. She put on a light smile, squinted a little and started to walk toward him, "I couldn't help but notice," her tail flicked as she brought her rear forward so that she stood sideways, "That you were staring," she then whipped her head back, "At my bod." To which Gledor face-palmed, "You see," she continued with a somewhat over exaggerating tone and prance, "I've just been so lonely," she sets her rear half down and drags herself the rest of the way, "Space is just so big, and... I'm so little."

Gledor slid his paw away, "I'm sorry, I've only known her for a few hours," he walked over. Taking a second look at Terrence, "Are you a crew member of Icestorm's?"

Ballistic Beats stood up, "Blast, I bet he totally believed I was that kind of girl too," she then pulled her headphones up, after spacing them around the goggles, to her head, "I'm just gonna walk around, you know how to contact me," she let the muffs plop over her ears, and she walked off with a bounce in her step.
---
#1838 Posted: 10:18:06 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's not wise to wander the ship when we are about yo go into battle." A guard said.
---
SC
#1839 Posted: 15:39:37 11/08/2016
Terrence was quiet not even paying attention to Ballistic Beats. "my name is Terrence and no I'm not a member of the crew. I'm the young brother of Ruby and Glacia. My sister Ruby is also married to Durza the ultamite dragon. And no giving him that tital wasn't my idea. Durza went ahead of us to make sure there's no traps. Knowing him he probably got their as soon as you arrived and he only left a few minutes before you got here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1840 Posted: 20:55:26 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Then the ship shakes and on the moniter Durza says "I'm still here you know. And it's not if i have guts or not. I just don't want to hog all the fun."

"Is that a challenge? If you got what it takes to face me come at me." Galileo said.
---
SC
#1841 Posted: 21:07:12 11/08/2016
Durza chuckles "oh but we must wait. We can't start the show early, the tickets have been sold already and their nonrefundable. we must wait for our adience to arrive first then we may fight." Durza smirks "until the show starts." and the transmission ended.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1842 Posted: 22:00:26 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Coward. Let's see if he will do anything if I destroy another planet. Destroya will you do the honors?" Galileo said as the ship began to form another sphere of energy and aimed for the nearby planet.
---
SC
#1843 Posted: 22:47:04 11/08/2016
Destroya smiled and said "now hold on dear lets hold our fire. He says he wants an audience right. We should grant him his request so that all his loved ones would see him destroyed. The heart break anguish and greaf it would cause would bring down their moral and give us an even bigger advantage. What's more i know he is many thing and stupid can be one of them since he's propsing that he fights us on his own."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1844 Posted: 23:04:56 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Humm.....very well my queen." Galileo said. The ship then stopped charging.

"Attention all personal! Prepare to arrive!" Seconds later the battle ship rented space.

"Ahh! The party arrives." Galileo said.
---
SC
#1845 Posted: 02:27:14 12/08/2016
"p.t.a.i.u. Contact the Foward Dawn." "yes sir. Contacting now"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1846 Posted: 02:28:28 12/08/2016
Lucien looked to his paws, though his scales were white, a grey colored fire flourished into existence. He clenched the fire, and it grew up his foreleg. It steadily faded, and Lucien stood up. Making his way to the ship bay, where he met Cale who was on his way back to the bay himself.

Cale would glance at Lucien as they walked together. Lucien's eyes were blank, as if staring into nothingness itself. When they made it to the bay, Cale spotted Gledor. Only looking to him for acknowledgment. Lucien continued to walk past everyone, even Ballistic as she trotted around. Approaching a far window, he looked out into the blackness, stars in the distance, "This just is not my world. I cannot perform my duty for every being out there that needs me. My power... I am nothing without it, even with it," his eyes closed for a moment, "I'm still useless!" his body lit up in a burst of grey flames.

Cale jumped a little with the display of light. He had seen this, only once before. He and Gray have come to an agreement, they are one. When Lucien turned to face Cale, it was for sure, he could tell by the Crystal-Blue Flames in his eyes. An almost emotionless expression, longer protruding scales about his joints, a blue hue of light radiated from around his body, "Cale," Lucien spoke, "I want you to go. Leave this battle, you have done more than you should have to. Go and live peacefully for once."

Cale bowed his head for a moment. When he lifted his head, he walked up to Lucien, and placed his paw upon Lucien's chest, "Stay, for friend."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1847 Posted: 02:43:33 12/08/2016
Frenkenrus was still in bed, he was no were near ready to get up let alone fight. But then Ruby came in. before he could say anything Ruby says "look don't take this the wrong way. We just need you for your abilities and that's it." Frenkenrus nodded in understanding. Ruby began to heal him. It didn't take long and once she was done he got up andsaid "thank you. Now i must go. I have a universe to save." he took off heading for the docking bay were Lucien was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1848 Posted: 02:59:00 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well Durza you going to fight or be a coward?" Galileo said.

"Sir incoming message." Zera said.

"Put it on screen." Icestorm said
---
SC
#1849 Posted: 13:53:56 12/08/2016
"well Icebutt it took you long enough. The fun was about to start without you." said Durza.

Destroya says "give him a minute dear. He's taking to his friends so they wont ruin the fun."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1850 Posted: 22:03:05 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Druza get back now!" Icestorm said Galileo is not not to be messed with." Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 37 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me